Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #91
Ahurath
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 235
Default Re: kell brook in amazing camp shape for devon alexander bout who needs to lose sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattons Hook View Post
It doesnt matter who would and wouldnt do it at the end of the day if he's feigned injury to get out of a fight that's weeks away its a disgraceful move and damages the sport.Same with Wlad.

If he ends up fighting Mayweather i hope he gets humilated .

Well like Shaunster said it's pretty hypocritical. However I thought the Kell fight was a good one. Especially for Kell so we can find out how special he really is.

I don't think Alexander will fight Mayweather since it doesn't seem like a Mayweather type of opponent.

His last opponents has come of great wins and winning streaks. Except Judah and that was a long time ago. Since then he fought the guys who where ranked high in each divison. So my guess is on the GHOST.
Ahurath is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #92
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: kell brook in amazing camp shape for devon alexander bout who needs to lose sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahurath View Post
Well like Shaunster said it's pretty hypocritical. However I thought the Kell fight was a good one. Especially for Kell so we can find out how special he really is.

I don't think Alexander will fight Mayweather since it doesn't seem like a Mayweather type of opponent.

His last opponents has come of great wins and winning streaks. Except Judah and that was a long time ago. Since then he fought the guys who where ranked high in each divison. So my guess is on the GHOST.
Yeah, to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they just put Devon's name in the public domain because they're having a bit of trouble negotiating with the Ghost.
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #93
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
It would be hilarious if Mayweather ended up fighting Brook on 5th May instead of Alexander
Brook by KTFO.
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #94
SWAGGER
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

well i think now weve descovered why and where this bogus bicep injurys come from he knew hed lose to brook for far less money so would rather cash out with FM but man ima big floyd fan but this fight pisses me off and i will not reccommend you yanks buy the fight ima get it free as im signed up to boxnation on my sky digital package but if it was ppv over hear no way would i pay id use an alternative method which i shall not state on here. lol
SWAGGER is offline  Top
Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #95
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

All gussied up and ditched on prom night.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum