Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #31
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,130
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Are you still using this clearly bullshit line?

How about you do a list of all the other promoters who have found Haye hard to deal with? And then we could draw up a list of people who have accused K2 of being tough to deal with? I think we both know which list would be incredibly long and which list would have one name on it which, funnily enough, is K2 themselves.

K2 have issues dealing with every promoter. Adamek, Toney, Valuev, Povetkin, Tua, Byrd, Briggs, Rahman and many others have all accused K2 of being tough to deal with. The only people to think Haye is problematic are K2, so who is the common denominator here?
**** off jack.....
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:24 AM   #32
gdm
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Are you still using this clearly bullshit line?

How about you do a list of all the other promoters who have found Haye hard to deal with? And then we could draw up a list of people who have accused K2 of being tough to deal with? I think we both know which list would be incredibly long and which list would have one name on it which, funnily enough, is K2 themselves.

K2 have issues dealing with every promoter. Adamek, Toney, Valuev, Povetkin, Tua, Byrd, Briggs, Rahman and many others have all accused K2 of being tough to deal with. The only people to think Haye is problematic are K2, so who is the common denominator here?
shut up you brainless britfag
gdm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #33
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,507
vCash: 1403
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Are you still using this clearly bullshit line?

How about you do a list of all the other promoters who have found Haye hard to deal with? And then we could draw up a list of people who have accused K2 of being tough to deal with? I think we both know which list would be incredibly long and which list would have one name on it which, funnily enough, is K2 themselves.

K2 have issues dealing with every promoter. Adamek, Toney, Valuev, Povetkin, Tua, Byrd, Briggs, Rahman and many others have all accused K2 of being tough to deal with. The only people to think Haye is problematic are K2, so who is the common denominator here?
Oh Jack, the bullshit you come up with to defend Haye with.......absurd and pathetic.

I could easily show evidence contrary to what you say here, but it's a waste of time.

One thing is certain, Haye needs Vitali more than Vitali needs Haye. It's sad watching how desperate Haye is and listening to him cry, especially after he's walked away twice from the table.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #34
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PED MESS PART 1
Posts: 3,437
vCash: 1001
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

He's desperate for money which is not there for him.
No title or Sky PPV = another KlitschKO Show.

Time for Dave to sign a slave contract.
Overhill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #35
JoeAverage
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 6,078
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian38 View Post
Vitali give me the fight(Paycheck), please!!!
This.

End of thread.
JoeAverage is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:43 AM   #36
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 24,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
**** off jack.....
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:45 AM   #37
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 24,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:02 AM   #38
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,791
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Bönte runs the HW division now and will do so for a while, Haye better deal with it.
madballster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #39
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,791
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
K2 have issues dealing with every promoter. Adamek, Toney, Valuev, Povetkin, Tua, Byrd, Briggs, Rahman and many others have all accused K2 of being tough to deal with. The only people to think Haye is problematic are K2, so who is the common denominator here?
Adamek? You're full of shit. Here's Kathy Duva's quote: "It took us less than three weeks to get this done," Duva said. "Everybody had the same objective -- to make the biggest, best event we can and everybody make the most money we can. We're very excited. This has been the plan for the 2½ years we've worked with Tomasz. This has been the goal and game plan. I'm happy it all came together and we are happy with the deal."

Briggs never complained about K2. He complained about his own manager who ripped him off as far as I recall. Briggs filed legal action vs. his own manager, not against K2.

Povetkin? Please, the guy canceled fights with Wlad twice, Teddy Atlas said he advised Povetkin *NOT* to fight because Sauerland takes an obscenely large portion of the purse. Atlas never mentioned K2 being the problem, but he mentioned Kalle Sauerland being the problem, not only casually but called him a 'punk' and challenged to a fight

Valuev? You gotta be kidding me. He was under contract with Sauerland and Don King, the latter demanding options on the K brothers for a unification fight when Valuev held the WBA strap. It wasn't K2 blocking this fight (as proven in unification fights with Ibragimov and Haye) but Don King who insists on options on the winner of unification fights. An unacceptable policy.

Haye? Oh wait, I don't think I have to comment on Haye. He's a notorious whiner. If he wanted a fight right now he could simply become mandatory with any organization. Why doesn't he do that?

Well Jack, you're once again proven to be full of shit
madballster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:32 AM   #40
itsmeagain1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Not my post but:

Posted this elsewhere, guess now's a good time to expand on it a little.
Below is a list of boxers who have had trouble negotiating with the Klitschkos:

Tua - "Lowball offer"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Toney - "Chump Change"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Dimitrenko - "Mutual benificial terms, not those being offered by K2"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Adamek - "The Klitschko brothers offer their opponents little money. If they want to fight me and offer the right amount of money, I will fight them."
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lennox Lewis -
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Lewis: At one time, we tried to make this fight and his promoter was lying to the Klitschko brothers and overpriced himself trying to get extra money. I feel good and confident about the fight and I am ready to go.

Maybe they learned from an old promoter eh?

Mormeck - asking for "too much money" -
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Haye - "contract an utter joke"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Povetkin - "Slave Contract"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Valuev - "Conditions which were offered by Vitali which didn't satisfy my promoters or me"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Chisora - signing a 3 fight deal he was "told to keep silent about"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Byrd - "This is crazy"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Briggs 2006 - "Shelly Finkel and Wladimir Klitschko @$#@$#ed me, The contract that they sent me to fight Wlad was so thick and had so much red tape that it would have put me into slavery."
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Solis - “The offer we got from the Klitschko side are not what we have been expecting. In addition they don’t want to comply to any of our requests. We have made a counter offer but so far they didn’t respond to that"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Fury - “The thing is with the Klitschkos, yeah, it’s all their way or no way. They want to give me peanuts to fight, them, yeah, they want it in Germany, they want options on me. They want everything — they want it all their own way. So why would I do that?"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Replace the * with the scene to view link.

So are they cowards? Should they be grateful? Are they fools for passing up a great opportunity?
Or are they looking at the K2 contracts and thinking "Is this a joke?".

Discuss.

*Edited to add Chris Byrd, Briggs, Solis, Fury
itsmeagain1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:50 AM   #41
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PED MESS PART 1
Posts: 3,437
vCash: 1001
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

How much did those guys who chose to not deal with Klitschkos make in their next fights?

That deal (greatest opportunity in boxing?) is 2-3 fight road to become the undisputed heavyweight champ.
Overhill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:00 AM   #42
ITSMACHOTIME
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London
Posts: 309
vCash: 129
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezel8764 View Post
Vitali: "I will knockout David Haye!"

Then he sees this....



[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Hasn't been heard from for months. LMAO


This is what makes haye the cash cow of europe, devestating combos that a klitchko can only dream off, not in a million years could a clit do this to chisora..
ITSMACHOTIME is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #43
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 100
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Oh Jack, the bullshit you come up with to defend Haye with.......absurd and pathetic.

I could easily show evidence contrary to what you say here, but it's a waste of time.

One thing is certain, Haye needs Vitali more than Vitali needs Haye. It's sad watching how desperate Haye is and listening to him cry, especially after he's walked away twice from the table.
Haye brings the money. Wlad only done PPV because of Haye. Vitali wont ever do PPV unless he fights Haye. Vitali's last title defence was fought in a half empty stadium. Haye sold out 30,000 tickets coming off a loss and the fight was broadcast around the world. The fight on youtube has more views than both brothers last fights put together. Vitali wont fight Haye cos he's affraid he wont win. Thats all there is too it.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 AM   #44
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 5,887
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSMACHOTIME View Post
This is what makes haye the cash cow of europe, devestating combos that a klitchko can only dream off, not in a million years could a clit do this to chisora..
cash cow of europe, not internationally which is the stage the klit's are proven on.

good luck trying to sell that
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:09 AM   #45
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FUCK Bob arum
Posts: 6,177
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye: "Vitali is Boente's puppet, he does what he is told"

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeagain1 View Post
Not my post but:

Posted this elsewhere, guess now's a good time to expand on it a little.
Below is a list of boxers who have had trouble negotiating with the Klitschkos:

Tua - "Lowball offer"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Toney - "Chump Change"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Dimitrenko - "Mutual benificial terms, not those being offered by K2"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Adamek - "The Klitschko brothers offer their opponents little money. If they want to fight me and offer the right amount of money, I will fight them."
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lennox Lewis -
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Lewis: At one time, we tried to make this fight and his promoter was lying to the Klitschko brothers and overpriced himself trying to get extra money. I feel good and confident about the fight and I am ready to go.

Maybe they learned from an old promoter eh?

Mormeck - asking for "too much money" -
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Haye - "contract an utter joke"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Povetkin - "Slave Contract"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Valuev - "Conditions which were offered by Vitali which didn't satisfy my promoters or me"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Chisora - signing a 3 fight deal he was "told to keep silent about"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Byrd - "This is crazy"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Briggs 2006 - "Shelly Finkel and Wladimir Klitschko @$#@$#ed me, The contract that they sent me to fight Wlad was so thick and had so much red tape that it would have put me into slavery."
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Solis - “The offer we got from the Klitschko side are not what we have been expecting. In addition they don’t want to comply to any of our requests. We have made a counter offer but so far they didn’t respond to that"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Fury - “The thing is with the Klitschkos, yeah, it’s all their way or no way. They want to give me peanuts to fight, them, yeah, they want it in Germany, they want options on me. They want everything — they want it all their own way. So why would I do that?"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Replace the * with the scene to view link.

So are they cowards? Should they be grateful? Are they fools for passing up a great opportunity?
Or are they looking at the K2 contracts and thinking "Is this a joke?".

Discuss.

*Edited to add Chris Byrd, Briggs, Solis, Fury
Don't know whos alt you are but thanks for this.

It's pretty interesting. I can see haye being a pain in the ass at the negotiation table. But didn't he say terms were agreed at one point? And that he deserves much less than he got v wlad?

Come on klit fans, you have to admit that a lot of boxers complain about the terms that k2 offer. Not defending haye here like i said, I can see him trolling the shit out of bernd at the table. But k2 aren't easy to deal with, if we go by what others say about them
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013