boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #31
Mamerto
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,964
vCash: 302
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post


Shot Mosley is a better win than any of those fighters 4-10 have. The Williams Lara beat wasn't even close to the hellraiser Sergio fought.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Mamerto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #32
LEROY
BEAST
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SS Chicago
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

As long as it ain't no smelly Cuban stinking up the place it don't matter. Floyd gon tap that in September anyway
LEROY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #33
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Maybe Floyd and Canelo should just FIGHT EACHOTHER?

No?

WHy the **** not?
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #34
Mamerto
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,964
vCash: 302
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY View Post
As long as it ain't no smelly Cuban stinking up the place it don't matter. Floyd gon tap that in September anyway
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Mamerto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #35
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,365
vCash: 960
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Nah. Canelo at the very least, needs to beat Cotto first which wont be easy. Canelo doesnt deserve a shot at Floyd yet. Not many fighters do. Guerrero, Alexander and Brook all are in the same boat. But Guerrero coming up from lw is a bit more compelling and deserving of a shot.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #36
Slicknick56
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 734
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

jeeeeez you guys are overrating Molina big time. Canelo would dominate him. Kirkland dropped him bad and for all we know was gonna come on harder with that confidence had the cornerman not stepped in. Also, to have Molina above trout is ridiculous. Esrandy Lara is another overrated Cuban, like most of them, and Julio cesar chavez was weight drained and probably smoking pot in training camp. He just beat a 100 year old shell of his former self, always light hitting Cory Spinks.

Relax Molina isnt ready for Canelo or Trout. Both would completely outbox him.

Im shocked Molina just gained so many fans. I appreciate his heart and will and all that but come on
Slicknick56 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #37
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 675
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56 View Post
jeeeeez you guys are overrating Molina big time. Canelo would dominate him. Kirkland dropped him bad and for all we know was gonna come on harder with that confidence had the cornerman not stepped in. Also, to have Molina above trout is ridiculous. Esrandy Lara is another overrated Cuban, like most of them, and Julio cesar chavez was weight drained and probably smoking pot in training camp. He just beat a 100 year old shell of his former self, always light hitting Cory Spinks.

Relax Molina isnt ready for Canelo or Trout. Both would completely outbox him.

Im shocked Molina just gained so many fans. I appreciate his heart and will and all that but come on

Last nights fight did nothing for my opinion of him. I have said this for probably about a year or 2.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #38
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,288
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Trout,Molina/lara?........highly doubt it.They'll most likely feed him another 140lb can or an inflated battered cotto.
Box702 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #39
Slicknick56
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 734
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34 View Post
Last nights fight did nothing for my opinion of him. I have said this for probably about a year or 2.

my god, said what? that hes the best 154 pounder?
Slicknick56 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #40
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 675
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56 View Post
my god, said what? that hes the best 154 pounder?
can you read? take a look at my initial post.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #41
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: Why do I have this feeling that Canelo's opponent May 4th wil be...

Lara
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015