Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting


vBookie Event: Rodriguez vs. Tahdooahnippah (Boxing)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
Rodriguez vs. Tahdooahnippah (Boxing)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Delvin Rodriguez 1/7 F (0.14) 5 650 WIN!
George Tahdooanippah 11/2 (5.50) 13 1137  
Draw 35/1 (35.00) 5 245  
Over 7.5 rounds 2/3 (0.67) 6 3259  
Under 7.5 rounds 11/10 (1.10) 6 2500 WIN!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Yo gangsta! Let's get ready to gang bang"!
Posts: 5,380
vCash: 187
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Does the unpronounceable dude have any amateur pedigree? If not, he's too heavily protected for there to be anything but a blowout win for Rodriguez.
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #6
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticLeader View Post
Does the unpronounceable dude have any amateur pedigree? If not, he's too heavily protected for there to be anything but a blowout win for Rodriguez.
The pronunciation is quite facile.

It's just phonetic, do each of the five syllables in turn.

Tah/Doo/Ah/Nip/Pah

It looks strange and cumbersome but actually rolls off the tongue easily.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

The only thing to suggest an upset here is D-Rod looking awful last time against Trout...and the fact that he's moving up to MW with 90% of his career spent at welter, and "Comanche Boy" is - while untested - a full-fledged big strong middleweight. (in fact he's even fought at light heavy...)
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Yo gangsta! Let's get ready to gang bang"!
Posts: 5,380
vCash: 187
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
The only thing to suggest an upset here is D-Rod looking awful last time against Trout...and the fact that he's moving up to MW with 90% of his career spent at welter, and "Comanche Boy" is - while untested - a full-fledged big strong middleweight. (in fact he's even fought at light heavy...)
Oh for crying out loud! I thought it was a WW fight

That's probably my already meagre v-cash gone.

I still think Rodriguez will win. On points.
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #9
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticLeader View Post
Oh for crying out loud! I thought it was a WW fight

That's probably my already meagre v-cash gone.

I still think Rodriguez will win. On points.
Nah, 160. I love D-Rod but recent evidence suggests he closely followed his rival Wolak through the "shot" door...bad time for experimentation at a brand new weight, especially when you were never a large 154lber to begin with and more of a perfect fit at 147. That's no matter who stands in the opposite corner, let alone a physically strong and hungry unbeaten "prospect" (although Tahdooahnippah is actually older) looking to make his name off yours and maybe angle towards a TV date/payday as the culmination of years of toil in obscurity.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
ButtBread
@bettingboxing
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 302
vCash: 2236
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post

It looks strange and cumbersome but actually rolls off the tongue easily.

Must resist.....

Joke, so played out...

cannnn't stop....

That's...

What...

She...

sssss......mmmmmm....uhhhhhhh.

ButtBread is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #11
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtBread View Post
Must resist.....

Joke, so played out...

cannnn't stop....

That's...

What...

She...

sssss......mmmmmm....uhhhhhhh.

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
ButtBread
@bettingboxing
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 302
vCash: 2236
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Nah, 160. I love D-Rod but recent evidence suggests he closely followed his rival Wolak through the "shot" door...bad time for experimentation at a brand new weight, especially when you were never a large 154lber to begin with and more of a perfect fit at 147. That's no matter who stands in the opposite corner, let alone a physically strong and hungry unbeaten "prospect" (although Tahdooahnippah is actually older) looking to make his name off yours and maybe angle towards a TV date/payday as the culmination of years of toil in obscurity.


Can't say I really looked at this one closely, but worth 10 bucks. Maybe included in "shot" but, I wonder if DR could just be mentally defeated. He got bad decisions, got another shot against Trout on Showtime, and then looks poor and loses obviously. Now he has to will himself through bigger punches?
ButtBread is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtBread View Post


Can't say I really looked at this one closely, but worth 10 bucks. Maybe included in "shot" but, I wonder if DR could just be mentally defeated. He got bad decisions, got another shot against Trout on Showtime, and then looks poor and loses obviously. Now he has to will himself through bigger punches?
Yeah, the debilitating loss against Trout may have sapped him of whatever swagger & confidence was left over from the Wolak rematch.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #14
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,927
vCash: 65348
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtBread View Post
Must resist.....

Joke, so played out...

cannnn't stop....

That's...

What...

She...

sssss......mmmmmm....uhhhhhhh.

LOL
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #15
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,927
vCash: 65348
Default Re: Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah

Never heard of this guy George Tahdooahnippah. Scope out his fraudlent record though. I all can say is that i hope he is durable.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013