Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 AM   #1
Taylor2010
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 649
vCash: 100
Default ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Froch gets Eddie and Kalle in to discuss why the fight is not in Nottingham.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kugan is loving it.

5,000 Danes en-route to London!
Taylor2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,273
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor2010 View Post
Froch gets Eddie and Kalle in to discuss why the fight is not in Nottingham.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kugan is loving it.

5,000 Danes en-route to London!
so there was only 13-000 tickets available to uk fans/general public?
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #3
Taylor2010
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 649
vCash: 100
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

That's how it sounds.

I dont know if that is even feasible for a boxing match.
Taylor2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #4
USA Rob
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,808
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor2010 View Post
That's how it sounds.

I dont know if that is even feasible for a boxing match.
Why wouldn't it be?
USA Rob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
Taylor2010
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 649
vCash: 100
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Rob View Post
Why wouldn't it be?
Im just not sure of the technicalities of how or if they would ensure that only Danish fans got tickets allocated to them and vice versa.
Taylor2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
USA Rob
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,808
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor2010 View Post
Im just not sure of the technicalities of how or if they would ensure that only Danish fans got tickets allocated to them and vice versa.
The first 13,000 tickets are sold online via Matchroom & The 02 website. A further 5,000 tickets are sold on a Danish website that can only be accessed from a Danish IP or Purchased if you live in Denmark. They might even be put together with a flight package.
USA Rob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,876
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Not sure why you wouldnt want to have it at a bigger arena, more tickets.

Hearn looked liked he had made the deal without Froch even knowing infact they both looked dodgy, smirking / laughing they didnt even answer the question. lol
rampant is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
USA Rob
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,808
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
Not sure why you wouldnt want to have it at a bigger arena, more tickets.

Hearn looked liked he had made the deal without Froch even knowing infact they both looked dodgy, smirking / laughing they didnt even answer the question. lol
Theres no arena bigger than the 02.
USA Rob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

All this talk of "It's going to be a brutal war" is nonsense. Carl's gonna' attempt to box him.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #10
USA Rob
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,808
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
All this talk of "It's going to be a brutal war" is nonsense. Carl's gonna' attempt to box him.
He cant outbox Kessler.
USA Rob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #11
Flam1ngo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 239
vCash: 75
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa rob View Post
he cant outbox kessler.
true!!!
Flam1ngo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #12
Flam1ngo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 239
vCash: 75
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

There is alot of people who will be in for a BIIIIG surprise! Kessler will ko Froch in round 5 or 6!
Flam1ngo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #13
Mike Hunt
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 794
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Froch is going to do a bute number on Kessler !!
Mike Hunt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #14
bigboots
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 111
vCash: 500
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Both are saying its going be war but in reality both will be looking not to get hit as much as they did in the first fight. I can see this fight being more cagey, especially Kessler.
bigboots is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #15
Taylor2010
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 649
vCash: 100
Default Re: ifilm London Froch/Kessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Rob View Post
The first 13,000 tickets are sold online via Matchroom & The 02 website. A further 5,000 tickets are sold on a Danish website that can only be accessed from a Danish IP or Purchased if you live in Denmark. They might even be put together with a flight package.


Sure there are ways around it though. Masking your IP for example.
Taylor2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013