Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #31
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Why mention Scott? He's got the biggest fight of his career scheduled right now and I don't know why there'd be an open assumption he A. wins it and B. is then going to be ready for an April match after such a fight in late February.
He mentioned Scott because someone said Wlad was scared of him

Greco just pointed out that Wlad isn't scared but either would be a better opponent than names like Oquendo


I'm amazed that wasn't painfully obvious!
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #32
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,927
vCash: 26664
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy. View Post
He mentioned Scott because someone said Wlad was scared of him

Greco just pointed out that Wlad isn't scared but either would be a better opponent than names like Oquendo


I'm amazed that wasn't painfully obvious!
Fast would squash your American heroes. Stop embarrassing yourself in public, Flomo.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #33
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Fast would squash your American heroes. Stop embarrassing yourself in public, Flomo.
You talking about Oquendo?

My countryman Tua wrecked that fool years ago
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #34
H .
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,418
vCash: 218
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

what a joke. jennings aint ready for wlad
H . is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #35
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by H . View Post
what a joke. jennings aint ready for wlad
You would prefer to see him face Oquendo? (who is apparently out of the running now anyway)

Bryant wasn't even being considered, but Fres was

That's the real joke!
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #36
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,927
vCash: 26664
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy. View Post
You talking about Oquendo?

My countryman Tua wrecked that fool years ago
Premature stoppage much? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Talimatasitards been ruining my life for fifteen years, I swear.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #37
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,140
vCash: 2426
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy. View Post
You would prefer to see him face Oquendo? (who is apparently out of the running now anyway)

Bryant wasn't even being considered, but Fres was

That's the real joke!
again... FRES WAS NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED
CHEF is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #38
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
again... FRES WAS NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED
OK sorry bro, just got that from the other thread

Neither was Bryant
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #39
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Premature stoppage much? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Talimatasitards been ruining my life for fifteen years, I swear.
No!

Oquendo was f*cked up

Don't be immature & name call

Can't you debate like an adult

Your boy got owned! Deal with like a man!

Plus if you wanna call me something be a man & write it so I can understand

So then I might care... not
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #40
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,927
vCash: 26664
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy. View Post
No!

Oquendo was f*cked up

Don't be immature & name call

Can't you debate like an adult

Your boy got owned! Deal with like a man!

Plus if you wanna call me something be a man & write it so I can understand

So then I might care... not
Listen, man. Your boy got YZ**** up by Barrett, my man Fres goin' to fight Klitschko in April-OR DIDN'T YOU HEAR??!!!!!!
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Listen, man. Your boy got YZ**** up by Barrett, my man Fres goin' to fight Klitschko in April-OR DIDN'T YOU HEAR??!!!!!!
Tua ain't my boy, he just lives in the same country as me

I wish he never came back from his 2 year absence

Personally I think the Ibeabuchi fight ruined him (ruined might be a little to strong a word) but he never seemed the same to me after that

Go watch the fight again & see Oquendo wobbling around at the end (very funny really), kid woulda got killed if that fight continued! FACT!

This guy CHEF has been saying Oquendo wasn't even considered & didn't you read?!

Better take some more english lessons so you can understand whats going on son because you seem lost most of the time
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #42
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

PS

Tua's left hook = Oquendo's daddy! FACT!
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #43
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,927
vCash: 26664
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Listen, fool. Go cry about your own daddy when Fres becomes the first Rican HW champ EVER and then come talk to me, homey. You'll see...
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #44
Galaxy.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
vCash: 257
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Listen, fool. Go cry about your own daddy when Fres becomes the first Rican HW champ EVER and then come talk to me, homey. You'll see...
Again with the name calling

What's your problem? Are you a child?

I'm a fight fan & I guess your a fight fan cause your here, even if you don't seem to know much about the sport

I think its best for Oquendo to stick with the Robert Hawkins' of the world for his own safety
Galaxy. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #45
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,927
vCash: 26664
Default Re: OFFICIAL: Wlad Is Ducking Bryant Jennings

Just wait, Galaxy...April 6th...Remember what I said, Mr. Poopy Pants. And THE NEW first...
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013