Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 04-06-2013, 05:35 AM   #1
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250
Default Brian Viloria vs. Juan Francisco Estrada & Roman Martinez vs. Diego Magdaleno RBR

Top of the hour. (Undercards stream on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @ 6am EST. )

Main card @ 9:30am EST.

IB's RBR disclaimer:

DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS! Do not hint for them. Do not ask "what channel?". Do not make any post that could be interpreted as insinuating a link request, even if it sounds innocent (ie stuff like "Gee, I don't have a way to watch this" or "if only this was televised where I live...")

All that stuff will a) get you banned and b) clutter up my thread with quickly deleted posts. The folks at ESB do not want to get sued and therefore have adopted a VERY strict policy of zero-tolerance on stream requests to cover their butts. The moderators DO enforce this policy. The moderators are doing what they're supposed to be doing and should only take action if you are breaking rules. Please don't clutter up my threads with posts that are going to get deleted and muck up each page. It's unseemly and disrupts everyone else's enjoyment.

Thank you.

PS. My only other rule in these threads is that, as a matter of courtesy, you refrain from posting spoilers if you are aware of undercard results that most people are going to see televised on delay. Also, if there are two events going on at once keep all discussion of the other card in its own thread, and don't cross-contaminate with spoilers between the two. Thanks.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #2
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 14000
Default Re: Brian Viloria vs. Juan Francisco Estrada & Roman Martinez vs. Diego Magdaleno RBR

Collie is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Brian Viloria vs. Juan Francisco Estrada & Roman Martinez vs. Diego Magdaleno RBR

IB, I can't seem to vbet on the Martinez-Magdaleno vbookie thread, did it close at 2.30am? I know there was talk of a tape delay but the fight hasn't been on already I don't think?
Collie is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #4
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

just when i was about to go to bed..
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #5
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collie View Post
IB, I can't seem to vbet on the Martinez-Magdaleno vbookie thread, did it close at 2.30am? I know there was talk of a tape delay but the fight hasn't been on already I don't think?
I was able to fork some cash in just now.

Try to reopen your browser mate.
SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 05:56 AM   #6
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarShane_24 View Post
I was able to fork some cash in just now.

Try to reopen your browser mate.
Hm still not working, must just be me. If Martinez wins I will be lamenting what could have been, if Mandaleno wins I'll feel lucky I wasn't able to get the bet on

Looking forward to seeing Dodie Boy Penalosa Jr again on the undercard.
Collie is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #7
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Davey Penalosa just won his fight against a Thai by a 2nd round bodyshot KO.

Penalosa scored a KD in round 1 with a left straight that landed on the forehead but the Thai managed to get up. It was a dominant round for Penalosa but things looked bleak for the Thai.

In the second, Penalosa trapped his man on the ropes and unleashed a left uppercut to the body which was partially blocked but the follow up right hand to the rib cage landed on full impact. Fight over.
SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #8
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

The viloria fight isn't advertised on box nation but the rest of the card is, this is the chinese gold medal guy innit?

anyone know if viloria is being shown?
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #9
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
The viloria fight isn't advertised on box nation but the rest of the card is, this is the chinese gold medal guy innit?

Yeah. Boxnation should show Viloria/Estrada, Magdaleno/Martinez and the Shiming fight.
ishy is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #10
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishy View Post
Yeah. Boxnation should show Viloria/Estrada, Magdaleno/Martinez and the Shiming fight.
cheers man
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #11
1PunchKO95
The Irish Drunk
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 375

1PunchKO95 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #12
1PunchKO95
The Irish Drunk
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Viloria fight is advertised on the schedule for BoxNation at that link so it will be showing on the channel.

It looks like the main card is going to be showing in full on BoxNation and will likely be using the exact same broadcast as the US as i just checked the time zones and realised that 9:30 AM EST is 2:30 PM in the UK and Ireland so it should be pretty much in sync with the American broadcast.
1PunchKO95 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #13
Berliner
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 272

delet
Berliner is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #14
Dinamita85
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Lookin forward to these ,think viloria v estrada will be good have gone for a double on estrada and magdelano
Dinamita85 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #15
From Russia
Contender
ESB Senior Member

is viloria in the same division with zou shiming? hope we will see him with zou shiming in the ring, maybe in 2 years, who knows...
From Russia is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum