Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
mellamomarcos
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ca
Posts: 519
vCash: 500
Default Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

BORKED

He feels sad for Manny, but I know we feel sad for him and the current hole he is in. How do you go from a Pacquiao PPV to fighting some russian dude on HBO in Carson? Boogles my mind, Timmy has made some really bad business decisions. He should of taken the Guerrero fight.
mellamomarcos is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Slickstar
Crisp This
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,546
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

progress will be delayed for Tim, but I see him coming out in better shape than some of these fast rising young stars when it's all said and done
Slickstar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
kommieforniaglo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,065
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchKO View Post
Why feel bad for Tim? HE walked away from the Lamont Peterson fight for 2 million dollars to fight Provodka for peanuts. He made a choice to fight a lesser opponent for less money.

And that ladies and gentlemen is what you refer to as a "duck"
kommieforniaglo is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,899
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommieforniaglo View Post
And that ladies and gentlemen is what you refer to as a "duck"
He did already whoop Peterson's ass though

Arum has bigger plans for him, whoever thinks Bradley is sitting on the shelf quiet as a mouse, without chirping a word and aint getting paid for it is a fool. He could have ruined the Manny JMM rematch for TR had he got on his blow horn


Bradley future is fighting Bum after Bum for Arum, and being sold as the next Mayweather, hated undefeated black, villain..............
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #5
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,682
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchKO View Post
Why feel bad for Tim? HE walked away from the Lamont Peterson fight for 2 million dollars to fight Provodka for peanuts. He made a choice to fight a lesser opponent for less money.
He'll be getting 7 figures for this fight. Why even give the cheat a chance to fight him again, especially since his promoter is obligated to overpay him anyway and promised him better fights than he got with Shaw?
purephase is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #6
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,464
vCash: 5500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbigmike View Post
He did already whoop Peterson's ass though

Arum has bigger plans for him, whoever thinks Bradley is sitting on the shelf quiet as a mouse, without chirping a word and aint getting paid for it is a fool. He could have ruined the Manny JMM rematch for TR had he got on his blow horn


Bradley future is fighting Bum after Bum for Arum, and being sold as the next Mayweather, hated undefeated black, villain..............
Tim ain't that hated tho, He seems like a great guy & is a 100% family first outside the ring. Timmy is no villan.

Arum's plans ain't that big for Bradley...
IMO he is saving him for the Vargas, Benavidez of the world to come into their own.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #7
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,899
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Tim ain't that hated tho, He seems like a great guy & is a 100% family first outside the ring. Timmy is no villan.

Arum's plans ain't that big for Bradley...
IMO he is saving him for the Vargas, Benavidez of the world to come into their own.
It's all about playing a role, at the end of the day fans could give a hell about family, Manny was a gambling, hardcore party/clubber mentioned by the like of rappers, and a womanizer; but was looked at as a saint.


You don't think Timmy built hogan joining NWO type heel heat with his gift over Manny, and Arum blushing like a teenage girl trying to hold his smile in, then his celebration in the ring, telling everybody Manny would never beat Mayweather
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,682
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbigmike View Post
You don't think Timmy built hogan joining NWO type heel heat with his gift over Manny, and Arum blushing like a teenage girl trying to hold his smile in, then his celebration in the ring, telling everybody Manny would never beat Mayweather
He got and gets X-Pac heat, not NWO heat.
purephase is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,464
vCash: 5500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbigmike View Post
It's all about playing a role, at the end of the day fans could give a hell about family, Manny was a gambling, hardcore party/clubber mentioned by the like of rappers, and a womanizer; but was looked at as a saint.


You don't think Timmy built hogan joining NWO type heel heat with his gift over Manny, and Arum blushing like a teenage girl trying to hold his smile in, then his celebration in the ring, telling everybody Manny would never beat Mayweather
PacNation defo hates him I'll give you that... lol
Personally he is one of my favorite fighters.

I never miss a fight.
Bummed it seems we won't get Bradley Vs. Marquez.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #10
cippi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Posts: 5,198
vCash: 5000
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

tim shouldnt feel bad for pac. the dude is hella rich . i dnt feel bad for millionaires. and timmys decision makin hasnt been bad. the only bad decision was not makin the amir khan fight happen wen the time was right.
cippi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #11
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Trying to make a dollar
Posts: 9,603
vCash: 5174
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

No way can Tim be a villain. It just wouldn't be real and nobody likes a fake ass trying to be a bad boy.

I root for him because he's a classy guy and hope he goes on to a great career.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #12
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,464
vCash: 5500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cippi View Post
tim shouldnt feel bad for pac. the dude is hella rich . i dnt feel bad for millionaires. and timmys decision makin hasnt been bad. the only bad decision was not makin the amir khan fight happen wen the time was right.
Agreed, The Khan Fight was red hot when Bradley was being wooed by Top Rank w/A Pacquiao fight being dangled like a carrot.

In hindsight it's easy to say Timmy beats Amir...
But I ain't going to do that, Fight should have been made.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
steviebruno
ESB NYC Delegate
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,236
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickstar View Post
progress will be delayed for Tim, but I see him coming out in better shape than some of these fast rising young stars when it's all said and done
That must be it. Arum is keeping him neatly wrapped on the shelf so that he remains in mint condition.
steviebruno is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #14
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,899
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviebruno View Post
That must be it. Arum is keeping him neatly wrapped on the shelf so that he remains in mint condition.
Floyd and Pac probably both retire by next year, I expect Timmy to clean up those WW divisions then

Plus he still has a strap that could entice the Khan Garcia's and Matthysse of the world since they'll be at 147 by then, Golden Boy will have to play ball eventually once Floyd is gone
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #15
TheRat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,239
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

i feel sorry for timmy
TheRat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013