Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #16
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Non-Lewis/Wladimir Klitschko Fans...

Key difference: There are maybe four or five (loud) Lewis haters here total who are also Wlad fans, but pretty much all of the Lewis fans here who aren't also Wlad fans (it makes plenty of sense to be a fan of both fighters and many people here are) are vocal haters and seemingly are every bit as bitter as Lewis himself.

Let's not pretend the problem here is equal on both sides troll-wise as there are a multitude of anti-Klitschko trolls, with more alts everyday, and few by comparison anti-Lewis trolls.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #17
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Nah, these idiots ****ing ruin the place. Those guys are the reason proper boxing people don't visit.

The pathetic bitter butthurt Klitschko haters dinovelvet, MVC, Bazooka, JAB5239, Xplosive, sugar nick, jeffjoiner, Jack, BobTheBuilder, notindaface, tezel8764, shaunster, kiddynamite, derrick, etc. should all be banned for stupidity.

Last edited by Vladimir23; 02-08-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #18
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
I'm a fan of both, honestly. I'm weird like that. There's only one or two boxers in the history of the sport that I dislike.
turbotime is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

I'm not really a fan of either in terms of liking their boxing style, though I've found my way to liking them both, over the years. I rate Lewis quite a bit higher, with a better best win, a better second best win and a better third best win without the worst loss between the two of them but I consider them both ATG heavyweights and find the incessant bitchfests on all the fighters (Mayweather, Pacquiao, Calzaghe, Vitali, Volo, Cotto, Adamek, etc) that I've sat through here for years to typically be displays of historical ignorance about the commonly accepted standards and practices of fighters, with all the nay-saying heaped upon the lot of them (though much of it probably combats the pro-trolling).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
It is a bit ridiculous seeing them bitch against each other.

The truth is simple really. Wlad is fighting worse opponents each time out. It seems like he is looking for easy paydays.

Even if he fights pov this summer, how can he defend his last 4 fights?
One rather easily. It was a mandatory. And though that mandatory got his ass kicked, I'm starting to resent him being lumped in with Mormeck and Wach lately. I think he was still performing as a fine fighter post-Klitschko I/Pre-Klitschko II. I don't think he was a bad defence at all. I think it was a very good performance over a decent mandatory in a rematch of a relatively difficult fight, by his standards of the past 7 years.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #20
VBOX
JOURNEYMAN
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobblock View Post
Key difference: There are maybe four or five (loud) Lewis haters here total who are also Wlad fans, but pretty much all of the Lewis fans here who aren't also Wlad fans (it makes plenty of sense to be a fan of both fighters and many people here are) are vocal haters and seemingly are every bit as bitter as Lewis himself.

Let's not pretend the problem here is equal on both sides troll-wise as there are a multitude of anti-Klitschko trolls, with more alts everyday, and few by comparison anti-Lewis trolls.
Good point. Maybe because Lewis is retired and no fights to look forward to anymore.
VBOX is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #21
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Honestly Lewis just didnt have personality to really sell in the states, his fights have always been fun to watch though. He is a technician who tries to win by Kayo every time not by TKO but Lewis sets up that knock out behind the jab.

Holyfield has always been my favorite fighter period, I was somewhat a bitter hater of Lewis because i believed he ducked a prime Holy and Tyson but when you do a little homework you realize that wasnt the case at all.

anyhow the Klitschkos, I just cant and wont support them, their fans are still crying about a fight that happened ten years ago. Both guys are just boring as **** to watch, holding, holding and more holding.

its just boring as all ****, I mean all you need to know is HBO, lets be real Heavyweight title fights were a must on HBO and Showtime during the Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield era, since the Klitschkos came about, HBO and Showtime simply cut them out, they have done HW Boxing a dis service
Retarded post

Here's the truth:

The Klitschkos represent common enemies of america and the jews (Ukraine, Soviet Union, Germany)

HBO/Showtime boxing are run by jews (Ken Hershman, Ross Greenburg) and blacks (Al Haymon, Kerry Davis) who still have cold war mentalities and are prejudice against white fighters, especially Eastern Europeans. They make all the decisions.

You rarely ever see HBO/Showtime showcase/hype up Eastern Europeans.

They only showcase/hype up americans, blacks, latinos, asians and sometimes Brits (allies of America)

They refuse to showcase/hype up Eastern Europeans because they're jealous racists and they don't want to show Eastern Europeans superiority over blacks, americans, latinos, etc.

HBO boxing president Ken Hershman ADMITTED they don't show every Klitschko fight because "they're not American" and they don't want to showcase Eastern Europeans.

It's not just the Klitschkos who got screwed over by them

Dmitry Pirog was banned from HBO because he destroyed American HBO hypejob Daniel Jacobs. After the fight, they interviewed Jacobs, but refused to inetrview Pirog.

Andriy Kotelnyk was banned from HBO because he dominated American HBO hypejob Devon Alexander. HBO refused to interview Kotenlyk after the fight.

Showtime refused to interview Senchenko after he KO'd Hatton.

And there are many more examples of Eastern Europeans getting screwed over by HBO/Showtime.

If the Klitschkos were American, all of their fights would be on HBO and they would be the most popular athletes in America.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #22
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post

The pathetic bitter butthurt Klitschko haters dinovelvet, MVC, Bazooka, JAB5239, Xplosive, sugar nick, jeffjoiner, Jack, BobTheBuilder, notindaface, tezel8764, shaunster, kiddynamite, derrick, etc. should all be banned for stupidity.
I would say only Dinovelvet deserves a ban.
There is another extreme hater but he´s not even close as vocal.

Shaunster a big g and shouldn´t be banned.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #23
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Nah, these idiots ****ing ruin the place. Those guys are the reason proper boxing people don't visit.
Klittards are second behind all the Slappy Joe nuthuggers as far as incessantly annoying actual boxing fans.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #24
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:

Totally agree, mate. Punks and oxygen thieves all of them. Their knee jerk reactions to the BS Oquendo story this week just showed them in their true twisted light.
On The Money is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #25
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Dyna, crying to the mods again ?? my disdain for k2 is perfectly justifiable.
Man up and defend your fighter but you cant cos there is no defending then nomore, instead you join vladimir23 and go weeping to the mods. ****ing baby
You haven't a manly fibre in your body.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #26
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

The biggest butthurters are the crybaby's wanting people banned.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #27
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
I'm not really a fan of either in terms of liking their boxing style, though I've found my way to liking them both, over the years. I rate Lewis quite a bit higher, with a better best win, a better second best win and a better third best win without the worst loss between the two of them but I consider them both ATG heavyweights and find the incessant bitchfests on all the fighters (Mayweather, Pacquiao, Calzaghe, Vitali, Volo, Cotto, Adamek, etc) that I've sat through here for years to typically be displays of historical ignorance about the commonly accepted standards and practices of fighters, with all the nay-saying heaped upon the lot of them (though much of it probably combats the pro-trolling).

One rather easily. It was a mandatory. And though that mandatory got his ass kicked, I'm starting to resent him being lumped in with Mormeck and Wach lately. I think he was still performing as a fine fighter post-Klitschko I/Pre-Klitschko II. I don't think he was a bad defence at all. I think it was a very good performance over a decent mandatory in a rematch of a relatively difficult fight, by his standards of the past 7 years.
I actually agree with everything you said. It's just easier to lump him in the "shit 4 fights" category.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This should help your rash
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #29
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
I actually agree with everything you said. It's just easier to lump him in the "shit 4 fights" category.
Well, if the argument is over 4>2, I guess I can't argue. I give.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #30
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Well, if the argument is over 4>2, I guess I can't argue. I give.
I'm not even arguing with you, I completely and totally agree. It's just easier this way.
lufcrazy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum