Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 12:07 PM   #16
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121
Default Re: Floyd should fight Tim Bradley or Martinez or Canelo or Trout or even Marquez...

He's not a cherry picker and you don't even know who he's fighting yet. Chill.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #17
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd should fight Tim Bradley or Martinez or Canelo or Trout or even Marquez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
these threads are just pointless we dont even know who his opponent is yet
at least say shit after we find out

if they are pointless, why do you respond bitch?
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #18
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Martinez and Murray already have done press conferences and signed to fight.

Timothy Bradley is already signed to fight Ruslan Provvdjsdif?? in March and has had press conferences already. Plus he's with Top Rank

Canelo is plausible, but they are supposed to fight in September I guess.

Trout is a good one also

Floyd already beat Marquez 120-107
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So what are yousaying, Devon Alexander is the best fight for him, so the safe fight. Man with the money Mayweather generates for his fights, he could pay some of these guys to step aside.
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #19
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjnight View Post
So what are yousaying, Devon Alexander is the best fight for him, so the safe fight. Man with the money Mayweather generates for his fights, he could pay some of these guys to step aside.
No one even knows if he is fighting Alexander yet

Wait until we know before you start whining.
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #20
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 233

Quote:
I said Canelo and Trout were good, but he supposively fighting Canelo(or hopefully Trout) in September.
Guerrero, Danny Garcia, or Kirkland would be better imo than Alexander
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #21
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFred View Post
So who should he be fighting instead of the Ring Magazine top ranked fighters?

Cotto - #1 Jr MW
Ortiz - #3 WW (Floyd was 2)
Mosley - #1 WW (#3 P4P)
Marquez - #1 LW (#3 P4P)

43 fights at 35 years old when most people on the P4P list are in their late 20's with ~ 30 fights.

You just start watching boxing, pal?

Man, you need to stop protecting Mayweahter. I used to be a big fan, but he is a terrible champion. To be honest, its hard to mention him with the other GREATS in boxing during there ERA.

Look at Holyfield, Del la Hoya, Ray Robinson, Ali, Foreman, Hagler, Leonard, James Toney, LEnox Lewis, Sweet Pea, Lamotta, Larry Holmes, Hearns, Joe Louis, AAron Pryor and ...........

They always fought the top competition. Or they want to prove they are the best when Mayweather just like to talk about he is the best. Man dude is a straight bitch.
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #22
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
No one even knows if he is fighting Alexander yet

Wait until we know before you start whining.

Man it came from his mouth... Stop making excuses for him, he dont write you checks.....You write mayweather checks by buying his bull shit ass fights.

Bottom line is Devon Alexander should not even be in his mouth. Mayweather should only be thinking about fighting the BEST. Can you say Devon is anywhere close to the BEST?

CAnelo, Martinez, Trout, Guerrero, Tim Bradley, should be the only names in his mouth! Period! I dont give a shit about the money Mayweather makes because I dont get no cut of it.

Ali fought Foreman when everybody told him he was crazy! Holyfield fought Lewis because he was the best fight in the world at the time, Tommy fought Leonard because they were the best two in the world.........SO WHY IS DEVON ALEXANDER EVEN COMING OUT THE MOUTH of MAYWEATHER !!!

TURBOTIME, TAKE OFF THAT TMT hat, and get with reality!
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #23
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I said Canelo and Trout were good, but he supposively fighting Canelo(or hopefully Trout) in September.
Guerrero, Danny Garcia, or Kirkland would be better imo than Alexander

Agreed, my problem is that we are talking about DEVON Alexander because of Mayweather!!! For some reason I believe his PPV numbers will be reduced because PACman loss and even the truth is the both were very much connected. Devon alexander vs Mayweather will probably be the most boring fight in history.
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
Man it came from his mouth... Stop making excuses for him, he dont write you checks.....You write mayweather checks by buying his bull shit ass fights.

Bottom line is Devon Alexander should not even be in his mouth. Mayweather should only be thinking about fighting the BEST. Can you say Devon is anywhere close to the BEST?

CAnelo, Martinez, Trout, Guerrero, Tim Bradley, should be the only names in his mouth! Period! I dont give a shit about the money Mayweather makes because I dont get no cut of it.

Ali fought Foreman when everybody told him he was crazy! Holyfield fought Lewis because he was the best fight in the world at the time, Tommy fought Leonard because they were the best two in the world.........SO WHY IS DEVON ALEXANDER EVEN COMING OUT THE MOUTH of MAYWEATHER !!!

TURBOTIME, TAKE OFF THAT TMT hat, and get with reality!
I HIGHLY doubt he fights Alexander. I don't even iike the fight so stop acting like I'd be ordering it, please. He'll fight Guerrero and then unify with Canelo in september.

He's fighting in 2 different weight classes give the guy a break.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I HIGHLY doubt he fights Alexander. I don't even iike the fight so stop acting like I'd be ordering it, please. He'll fight Guerrero and then unify with Canelo in september.

WTF, are you serious. The bitch fights one time a year. So do you mean he will fight Canelo in September of 2014. Dude that is over 1 year and 7 months from now.

GIVE THE GUY A BREAK? are you serious man. Great fighters like the world to know they are the best. Devon Alexander name should not even come out his mouth. Last year, Mayweather fought Cotto at 154, so he is going to drop down to 147 to fight a nobody when compared to himself, then do back up in weight to 154 to fight Canelo. That makes no since. If he fighting at 154, fight at 154. If you drop down to 147, fight Manny, Bradley or the ****ing Ghost.

You guys get so involved with boxing politics like you'll earning money. Every-time you watch mayweather talk, all he is talking about his how much money he makes, not that he the best and that nobody can **** with him.

The mother****a fights one time a year in two weight classes. That shit makes no sense. So one year he fights 147 and the next 154.
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #26
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

Quote:
WTF, are you serious. The bitch fights one time a year. So do you mean he will fight Canelo in September of 2014. Dude that is over 1 year and 7 months from now.

GIVE THE GUY A BREAK? are you serious man. Great fighters like the world to know they are the best. Devon Alexander name should not even come out his mouth. Last year, Mayweather fought Cotto at 154, so he is going to drop down to 147 to fight a nobody when compared to himself, then do back up in weight to 154 to fight Canelo. That makes no since. If he fighting at 154, fight at 154. If you drop down to 147, fight Manny, Bradley or the ****ing Ghost.

You guys get so involved with boxing politics like you'll earning money. Every-time you watch mayweather talk, all he is talking about his how much money he makes, not that he the best and that nobody can **** with him.
No he'll most likely be fighting Canelo in September. He's fought more than once a year since he came out of retirement in late '09 (Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto) and May is TBA, so that's 5 times from late 09 to early '13
Old 02-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #27
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrominator View Post
Ranked #1 according to who? The phony sanctioning bodies? I don't see how anyone can even defend Mayweather anymore. Is he very skilled? Yes. Is he very talented? Yes. But he fights once a year if you're lucky. He hasn't fought an undefeated guy since he took on Ricky Hatton in 2007. Last year he fought Cotto. Great. We already knew Margarito's plaster ruined him. He can shut up about how great he is until he gets back to being a full-time athlete and not just some jackass with a record label.
Floyd fights Hatton who is undefeated and consensus #1 at 140. He's also in PFp rankings. Floyd fights JMM who is ranked PFP #3. Floyd fights Mosley who is consensus #1 WW and PFP #3. Floyd fights Cotto who is consensus #1 JMW. Floyd fights Ortiz who is consensus top 5 WW.

Yeah. Floyd cherrypicks.
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #28
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
if they are pointless, why do you respond bitch?
because your pic reminds me of what your sister does to me
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #29
jjnight
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
because your pic reminds me of what your sister does to me

I got a brother, no sisters. So my brother licks you faggot?
jjnight is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #30
bandeedo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1115

Quote:
No he'll most likely be fighting Canelo in September. He's fought more than once a year since he came out of retirement in late '09 (Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto) and May is TBA, so that's 5 times from late 09 to early '13
lol, i just noticed that you, mvc and pbfred, three of floyds most enthusiastic fluffers, all claim canada. im wondering if its just some lone fag and his alts or if they are putting estrogen in the water in canada. there may be more but you three jumped out at me due to your zelousness for mayweather man juice. wonder if theres any men from canada on here.
bandeedo is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum