Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #16
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,903
vCash: 500
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Where?
I SEEN it somewhere, on forums.
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #17
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,540
vCash: 3000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Cotto Vs. Angulo could do some #'s?
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #18
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
K9/Ishe Smith winner?
typical canelo nuthugger.

no, the ibf is not going to sanction a title fight to a guy(cotto) who is coming off two wide UD losses because no one will justify it.

thats only something canelo would do(mosely).
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #19
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,540
vCash: 3000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
typical canelo nuthugger.

no, the ibf is not going to sanction a title fight to a guy(cotto) who is coming off two wide UD losses because no one will justify it.

thats only something canelo would do(mosely).
WTF???
What are you even doing in this thread?

I'm convinced you are Archie Solis.
Or Canelo ****ed your chick??
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
WTF???
What are you even doing in this thread?

I'm convinced you are Archie Solis.
Or Canelo ****ed your chick??

WTF???
What are you doing on this thread?

I'm convinced you suck pink ****.
Or Canelo ****ed your boyfriend.

and you thinking cotto is going to fight the ibf champ is just ignorant.

tell us all here when was the last time a champion made a title defense against an opponent coming off two wide UD losses other than canelo.

like i said, you would have be blinded by pink **** to think that the ibf is going to sanction a cotto/bundrage/smith fight after the wbc already told canelo and gbp no cotto/canelo title fight.

good grief youre an idiot.

cotto just lost two wide UD shutout fights.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #21
r1p00pk
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 253
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
A new trainer? I hate fighters that constantly throw trainers under the bus when losses or something undesired occurs. And Cotto is one of my favorite fighters.
same here but i think it's just a rumour, why throw out the trainer who was there with you against the guy who had beaten you down. I looked up for anything but i didnt see anything about cotto getting a new trainer.
r1p00pk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #22
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,540
vCash: 3000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
WTF???
What are you doing on this thread?

I'm convinced you suck pink ****.
Or Canelo ****ed your boyfriend.

and you thinking cotto is going to fight the ibf champ is just ignorant.

tell us all here when was the last time a champion made a title defense agasint an opponent coming off two wide UD losses other than canelo.

like i said, you would have be blinded by pink **** to think that the ibf is going to sanction a cotto/bundrage/smith fight after the wbc already told canelo and gbp no cotto/canelo title fight.

good grief youre an idiot.

cotto just lost two wide UD shutout fights.
Are you done? You are the funniest dude on ESB without trying.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #23
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Are you done? You are the funniest dude on ESB without trying.
Are you done? You are the stupidiest dude on ESB for thinking that the ibf is going to sanction a title fight to a guy(cotto) who is coming off two wide decision ud losses(20+ points).

good grief youre dumb.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #24
blackbolt396
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: STL
Posts: 3,739
vCash: 500
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Cotto needs to retire its only going to get worse.
blackbolt396 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #25
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,540
vCash: 3000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
Are you done? You are the stupidiest dude on ESB for thinking that the ibf is going to sanction a title fight to a guy(cotto) who is coming off two wide decision ud losses(20+).

good grief youre dumb.
Grow up.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #26
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Grow up.
Grow some brains.

yeah, a title fight going to a guy coming off two 20+ point UD losses when theyre are guys that are undefeated as well as fighters on five or six fight win streaks in the same division.

youve been sucking so much pink **** you cant think straight.

werent you claimoring for a canelo/cotto fight post trout/cotto? yeah, howd that go for you?

fans like you are bad for boxing because you set a bad example for newbies like Doc that just doesnt know any better.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #27
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,540
vCash: 3000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
Grow some brains.

yeah, a title fight going to a guy coming off two 20+ point UD losses when theyre are guys that are undefeated as well as fighters on five or six fight win streaks in the same division.

youve been sucking so much pink **** you cant think straight.

werent you claimoring for a canelo/cotto fight post trout/cotto? yeah, howd that go for you?

fans like you are bad for boxing because you set a bad example for newbies like Doc that just doesnt know any better.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #28
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quincy and Hatesrats are like archnemeses.
thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #29
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
Quincy and Hatesrats are like archnemeses.
haterats is always opening his mouth how canelo is going to ktfo trout with emoticons and such and i try to offer him a lifetime esb ban bet that its not going to happen and he just sits in the corner trying to take his foot out of his mouth while my shoe is in his ass.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #30
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: cotto returning this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
haterats is always opening his mouth how canelo is going to ktfo trout with emoticons and such and i try to offer him a lifetime esb ban bet that its not going to happen and he just sits in the corner trying to take his foot out of his mouth while my shoe is in his ass.
I see. Hopefully we find out May 4th. That is, if Canelo stops being a bitch.
thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013