thank **** for in aussie boxing and on the world stage
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #2
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 11500
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

He really is the face of the sport down there, by about 4000km.

Oz's own Floyd Mayweather Jr. (everything Mundine hoped to be)
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

why would you bother losing sleep over over a shoddy khoder nasser promotion when you can squirrel away your hard earned to watch a healthy boxing card which involves the world champ and **** anyone who laid bets sucked in wankers it was called out as a fix in poll on here hahaha gimme back my money my children need shoes
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
He really is the face of the sport down there, by about 4000km.

Oz's own Floyd Mayweather Jr. (everything Mundine hoped to be)
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #5
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Arms View Post
why would you bother losing sleep over over a shoddy khoder nasser promotion when you can squirrel away your hard earned to watch a healthy boxing card which involves the world champ and **** anyone who laid bets sucked in wankers it was called out as a fix in poll on here hahaha gimme back my money my children need shoes
i suggested an ESB class action via a no win no pay law firm. the thread was completely removed. how deep is the corruption in oz boxing that even a website forum mod wont toletate dissent over an obvious scam??
swingin is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #6
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
i suggested an ESB class action via a no win no pay law firm. the thread was completely removed. how deep is the corruption in oz boxing that even a website forum mod wont toletate dissent over an obvious scam??

I must of missed that thread
kel is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
Gee, what a surprise.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #8
Max Power
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
i suggested an ESB class action via a no win no pay law firm. the thread was completely removed. how deep is the corruption iAn oz boxing that even a website forum mod wont toletate dissent over an obvious scam??
Anyone who actually paid for the fight would have a pretty strong case to get their money back.

If enough people kick up a fuss, maybe main event will take note and tell Khoder to get fuct in the future.
Max Power is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

It's a good thing you got Geale , I would like to see young Fletcher back here for a decent spell as well , give that kid a year here and you could possibly have another Geale on ya hands . Alex Leapia would be another to benefit from a prolonged absence from the Aussie gold fish bowl but I realise due to his family commitments that's a non starter .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Geale wont last long in boxing, once your at the top like he is there is only one way and thats down. He doesnt have the ability to mix it with the elite of his division, Martinez and GGG both eat him alive, watch to see who he fights after Sillyman, thats if Sillyman doesnt beat him.

The fact Sillyman beat Sturm is proof that Geale just took a title from a fading champion, the fact Geale couldnt finish off Mundine is also proof that he has no power even against shot fighters and would stand fark all chance against a big puncher like GGG or Martinez. They would both walk through his punches, sillyman may end this circus show soon and then you can all jump on his bandwagon lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #11
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Geale wont last long in boxing, once your at the top like he is there is only one way and thats down. He doesnt have the ability to mix it with the elite of his division, Martinez and GGG both eat him alive, watch to see who he fights after Sillyman, thats if Sillyman doesnt beat him.

The fact Sillyman beat Sturm is proof that Geale just took a title from a fading champion, the fact Geale couldnt finish off Mundine is also proof that he has no power even against shot fighters and would stand fark all chance against a big puncher like GGG or Martinez. They would both walk through his punches, sillyman may end this circus show soon and then you can all jump on his bandwagon lol
You have no idea as usual.

How did your predictions go with the fight? Stupid cunt.

Now **** off germ.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #12
SP_Mauler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:

so wrong
SP_Mauler is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #13
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:

I hope you haven't been perma-vacationed when these fights come off and you're proven wrong yet again...and again...and again.

I'm gonna start calling you ovary face because you've always got egg on yours
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
WTF????????????? Has this thread been shifted to the lounge or nuked completely?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #15
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
Anyone who actually paid for the fight would have a pretty strong case to get their money back.

If enough people kick up a fuss, maybe main event will take note and tell Khoder to get fuct in the future.
Why? It's boxing you can get a 12 round war or a 1 round KO. Some days are diamonds some days are stone.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum