Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #151
Webzcas
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 355
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Move on. If you don't like him then don't follow him or engage him on twitter. Concentrate on your work and don't worry about other people.
Webzcas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #152
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

I'm not saying do or do not have your say about Bunce, that's up to you. What I'll suggest is that if you do, make sure you stick purely to the facts and don't get personal or emotional about it. No need to talk about his weight or his appearance which will just make you look bad. There are plenty of arguments to be made against Bunce, without having to resort to that kind of thing. I think he was out of order, but maybe you're being too emotional about it. If you do wanna get it off your chest, just stay calm and you can easily expose his poor behavior and hypocrisy, because there's been plenty of it. Abusing him won't win you any supporters, no matter what names he called you.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #153
smegmaa
Undefeated Champ
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chester
Posts: 1,506
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I don't want to do it then have people on here and twitter sending me hate, calling me an attention-seeker and stuff like they did to Wingy when he had his fracas with Bunce. Honest to God, it's not about trying to get attention, at least not for me. The podcast is doing alrigh as it is. It would just be me being a fan who's finally standing up to him sort of thing. I'm just not sure what to do. Both options are tempting.
It is what it is, everyone knows the real Bunce behind BoxNation
smegmaa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #154
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 416
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
I'm not saying do or do not have your say about Bunce, that's up to you. What I'll suggest is that if you do, make sure you stick purely to the facts and don't get personal or emotional about it. No need to talk about his weight or his appearance which will just make you look bad. There are plenty of arguments to be made against Bunce, without having to resort to that kind of thing. I think he was out of order, but maybe you're being too emotional about it. If you do wanna get it off your chest, just stay calm and you can easily expose his poor behavior and hypocrisy, because there's been plenty of it. Abusing him won't win you any supporters, no matter what names he called you.
Of course I wouldn't resort to that, I'm not that childish like he is. I would basically call him out for being a dinosaur who chats shite about boxing fans who do online stuff because he's just a bitter, insecure man who doesn't like seeing other people succeed at something he does himself.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #155
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Of course I wouldn't resort to that, I'm not that childish like he is. I would basically call him out for being a dinosaur who chats shite about boxing fans who do online stuff because he's just a bitter, insecure man who doesn't like seeing other people succeed at something he does himself.
Hardly glorious is it though mate? You do a podcast with someone who does youtube boxing predictions.

I reckon your just doing it for drama, along with Wingy, just to draw attention to yourselves. No problem with trying to get attention, but this aint the way to do it. By bringing your shit onto this forum, this forum will get taken down for everybody again. Like it did before. I said before, these people are closer than you think.

I dont actually get why you are harassing the man on social media. If you hate the bloke, you wouldnt be giving him more publicity and doing exactly what he wants you to do.

How old are you? Even worse, how old is he?

The only thing you should be clinging onto, is the fact he was hounded of this forum. Just leave it at that and do what you do with Wingy. I'm sure there are more important things to talk about than what comes out of Steve Bunce's mouth.

Twitter is for twits and butthurt twits. This drama is no different.

I'm proud to say I aint on it and never will be.
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #156
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 416
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Hardly glorious is it though mate? You do a podcast with someone who does youtube boxing predictions.

I reckon your just doing it for drama, along with Wingy, just to draw attention to yourselves. No problem with trying to get attention, but this aint the way to do it. By bringing your shit onto this forum, this forum will get taken down for everybody again. Like it did before. I said before, these people are closer than you think.

I dont actually get why you are harassing the man on social media. If you hate the bloke, you wouldnt be giving him more publicity and doing exactly what he wants you to do.

How old are you? Even worse, how old is he?

The only thing you should be clinging onto, is the fact he was hounded of this forum. Just leave it at that and do what you do with Wingy. I'm sure there are more important things to talk about than what comes out of Steve Bunce's mouth.

Twitter is for twits and butthurt twits. This drama is no different.

I'm proud to say I ain't on it and never will be.
I'm not in it for the drama you prick, how many times? I don't need to slag off Bunce or anyone else to get the podcast some attention. It's already getting out there anyway. Eddie Hearn retweeted it, Kugan Cassius asked me for a link and Steve Lillis said he likes it too. We're doing okay thanks, this Bunce thing would just be a personal thing for me to do, nothing to do with Wingy. He'd just allow me to use the podcast say what I want to say about Bunce to a large audience.

I didn't harrass him on social media at all. He was being a nob to another fan, I asked him why he was doing it and he started name calling me. I didn't say anything bad to him at all, he just went mad at me and started dissing. That's why I'm so angry, why did he to do that to someone who looked up to him and meant no harm?

Please Craney, go back to looking for **** on your gay dating websites. Don't make us turn another thread into one hilarious massacre of you like last time.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #157
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Hardly glorious is it though mate? You do a podcast with someone who does youtube boxing predictions.

I reckon your just doing it for drama, along with Wingy, just to draw attention to yourselves. No problem with trying to get attention, but this aint the way to do it. By bringing your shit onto this forum, this forum will get taken down for everybody again. Like it did before. I said before, these people are closer than you think.

I dont actually get why you are harassing the man on social media. If you hate the bloke, you wouldnt be giving him more publicity and doing exactly what he wants you to do.

How old are you? Even worse, how old is he?

The only thing you should be clinging onto, is the fact he was hounded of this forum. Just leave it at that and do what you do with Wingy. I'm sure there are more important things to talk about than what comes out of Steve Bunce's mouth.

Twitter is for twits and butthurt twits. This drama is no different.

I'm proud to say I aint on it and never will be.
No your quite content with being a ****sucking ****ing idiot.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #158
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Maybe they're all jealous of him?
That may be true but I just like to think that they are sad cunts with nothing better to do
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #159
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 416
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
That may be true but I just like to think that they are sad cunts with nothing better to do
No one wants to hear you're opinion you prick. Go away.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #160
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
No one wants to hear you're opinion you prick. Go away.
Comedy gold and proving my point. BTW, for what its worth I hope you do have a good, full on childish tantrum at the big fella....Give us all a laugh and post your pic up on here when the lawyers come knocking
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #161
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 416
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Prove your point? I'm arguing with you because I think you're a twat, how that's proving your point?
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #162
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I'm arguing with you because I think you're a twat, how that's proving your point?
The same reason why Bunce was arguing with you, you soft lad Not very bright are you?
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #163
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,351
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

for christ sake
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #164
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 416
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
The same reason why Bunce was arguing with you, you soft lad Not very bright are you?
I've had a few tonight admittedly, I'm a bit slow.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #165
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,432
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
That may be true but I just like to think that they are sad cunts with nothing better to do
I was making a sly dig at someone who thinks criticising someone means you're jealous of them. But your point is also true.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013