boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #76
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,960
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Watched it 3times and had the three different outcomes.
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #77
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,072
vCash: 900
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
but you admit you have a bias towards Bellew?

i had it 116-112 Cleverly. i would fanct bellew in a rematch though.
You probably want me to say 'yes I am biased' to suit your argument. You are right, I am totally biased, you got me by the ***** there.
gasman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #78
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
You probably want me to say 'yes I am biased' to suit your argument. You are right, I am totally biased, you got me by the ***** there.
haha.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:51 PM   #79
onourway
Haye KTFO1 Wlad
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,890
vCash: 1075
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Predicting the outcome of a fight and getting it wrong is par for the course.

Watching Rees-Kotelnik and having Rees as the winner outweighs any bad prediction.
onourway is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #80
Trail
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 420
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

I have little time for anyone who tweets, uses Twitter, call it what the **** you like...be it Bunce, Calzaghe, or anyone.
Trail is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #81
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

I have an issue with anyone getting upset about what happens on Twitter
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:18 PM   #82
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
I have an issue with anyone getting upset about what happens on Twitter
Says the guy who throws abuse at people on twitter?
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #83
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 416
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

I had an argument earlier on this evening with Bunce on twitter. I was courteous and respectful as I made my points. He called me a ****, a fantasy fool and, for some reason, Robin Hood.

We were talking about the Wingy podcast and why he doesn't like fans like us doing what we're doing. He said I'm not a real boxing fan because I'm not going some amateur tournament that's meant to be on this weekend and that I'm clueless all because I don't like his snobbish attitude. He then blocked me but he is the proof we had this exchanged.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He then blocked me. What a ****ing miserable *****. Looked up to him and respected him massively. **** off Bunce you bitter old ****.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #84
1_Pablo_Angel
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 211
vCash: 150
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

He sounds like he's booing his eyes out behind his laptop. Mental.
1_Pablo_Angel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #85
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
Says the guy who throws abuse at people on twitter?
I "throw abuse"? Rob, do you ever tire of making stuff up?

Please point me to a single one of my 145 tweets which could be considered abuse. I ask questions, I can be sarcastic.

As Gaz, Kos, Wickio and a few others will recall, you're well known for your Twitter tantrums, especially at David Haye and Adam Smith.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #86
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,403
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I had an argument earlier on this evening with Bunce on twitter. I was courteous and respectful as I made my points. He called me a ****, a fantasy fool and, for some reason, Robin Hood.

He then blocked me. What a ****ing miserable *****. Looked up to him and respected him massively. **** off Bunce you bitter old ****.
Bunce has been extremely sensitive on Twitter. It's unbecoming for a professional journalist.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #87
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,960
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

I get the feeling bunce thinks that if you want to comment and do the internet blogs/podcasts on boxing you should go all the time to all sorts of boxing and not just the big fights or watch them. Id imagine he thinks its easy to sit and watch a few youtube vide and then go on like you know everything but what he used to do was hard because he had to go all round country getting paid sod all just to get a voice or articles published. Id say he is annoyed that he did the hard yards all those years ago while as now people can do youtube vids and podcasts and get their views across to a couple of thousand people.
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #88
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

He's done lost it has Bunce. In fact, he lost it a long time ago but he's just getting worse. To begin with I did enjoy his show on setanta but his behavior on this forum was pathetic and turned me off him, although in fairness some people did get personal with him which was unnecessary. His attitude to the so called keyboard warriors is a joke. These keyboard warriors are the same folks who campaigned for his show. Times have changed, and if people can get noticed on youtube without doing the work that Bunce had to do, that's just tough ****. You either evolve with the times or be a dinosaur and whinge, while getting left behind. People like Wingy don't get paid for their doing what they do, so it's out of their love for the sport. If they weren't somewhat likeable and knowledgable then they wouldn't get viewers/listeners, so they must be doing something right. "you at divs?" That argument is constantly used by Bunce and isn't just tiresome but a poor argument anyway.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #89
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
I "throw abuse"? Rob, do you ever tire of making stuff up?

Please point me to a single one of my 145 tweets which could be considered abuse. I ask questions, I can be sarcastic.

As Gaz, Kos, Wickio and a few others will recall, you're well known for your Twitter tantrums, especially at David Haye and Adam Smith.
@BoxingNewsED That Calzaghe article is appalling, bad factchecking (Dawson has lost at 175) and written like a forum post. Sad to see that.

@iainmartin1 What an utter load of nonsense. So Schofield can't ask a very serious question that so-called journalists aren't? You tool.

@MattCBoxingNews any chance you'll stop writing hyperbolic purple prose any time soon? Just saying.

@MattCBoxingNews it's nothing personal, matt. I just find you're a little too fond of alliteration at times. Best of luck in future.

@OwenJones84 I've fully read the comments. Some ****, mostly expert dissection of your poor logic and selective evidence.



Please show me where I said I didn't? Just don't act all high and mighty about twitter when your account is basically a tool for you to slate boxing news journalists your jealous off.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:48 PM   #90
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: @miguelredders
Posts: 4,713
vCash: 756
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

I still like Steve.

Adios.
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015