Old 02-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #121
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce beefing the BN Team on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdempsey85 View Post
can someone post the link to the video where setanta have one some award and he starts taking the piss out of the woman that died of cancer off the big brother show please.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #122
smegmaa
Undefeated Champ
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdempsey85 View Post
can someone post the link to the video where setanta have one some award and he starts taking the piss out of the woman that died of cancer off the big brother show please.

YouTube Bunce & Jade Goody - he sounded like a real cunt when he said that
smegmaa is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #123
jdempsey85
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggy7188 View Post
jdempsey85 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #124
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Remember this one about max kellerman?

Old 02-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #125
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

9 pages of complete and utter nonsense zombie talk.

If Steve Bunce gets your blood boiling that much, don't watch, don't listen and don't talk about the man or give him your energy. By talking about the man you are actually confirming that he does own you, your giving him more publicity and exposure and in turn paying his wages by keeping him in a job, cant you see that? At all?

By continually doing what your doing, it isnt actually doing what you want. Which is Bunce queuing up at the JC I take it?

If you ignore the man and stop bombarding twatter, he will eventually disappear.

What we have here is an outspoken pundit, and if that isnt bad enough, a whole bunch of obsessed zombie followers who save his every word or action on a cloud ready to pull out when the time is right. You sit on social media outlets all day (giving people who you will probably never meet) BS, cant thee do something productive with thee lives?

You all look really really really sad, Bunce included, grow the f*ck up.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #126
jdempsey85
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggy7188 View Post
Remember this one about max kellerman?

Ha its a marmite situation allright

did max k reply?
jdempsey85 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #127
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

How about this one?

Old 02-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #128
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post

If you ignore the man and stop bombarding twatter, he will eventually disappear.

What we have here is an outspoken pundit, and if that isnt bad enough, a whole bunch of obsessed zombie followers who save his every word or action on a cloud ready to pull out when the time is right. You sit on social media outlets all day (giving people who you will probably never meet) BS, cant thee do something productive with thee lives?

You all look really really really sad, Bunce included, grow the f*ck up.
Unfortunately you're living proof that ignoring someone won't make them disappear Craney!

How sad we all are to sit on social media all day talking to people we'll never meet, perhaps we should all take a leaf out of your book and join some of the more sordid "social media" sites you partake in, I bet you've met loads of blokes in real life from there Craney although probably in saunas and parks!
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #129
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode View Post
Unfortunately you're living proof that ignoring someone won't make them disappear Craney!

How sad we all are to sit on social media all day talking to people we'll never meet, perhaps we should all take a leaf out of your book and join some of the more sordid "social media" sites you partake in, I bet you've met loads of blokes in real life from there Craney although probably in saunas and parks!
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #130
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode View Post

PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #131
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Thats true, he was a very regular poster but driven off by trolls and cry babies. Theres only so much shit that one person can take before snapping back.
Maybe they're all jealous of him?
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #132
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Maybe they're all jealous of him?
What having a reptilian faced wanker as a boss? I don't envy him DF, I can relate to him.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #133
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I wasn't one of the people that got involved with him on here but I can confirm I am not in the slightest bit envious of his job, I'd hate to be on TV and can't think of anything worse than people coming up to you in the street to try and talk to you when you're hungover getting some milk. Perfectly happy with what I'm doing at the moment and just being a "keyboard warrior".

I'm sure some people gave him shit because they just wanted to say to their mates "I had a ruck with Bunce on ESB and called him bald" or something of that nature. There were probably others with more sensible questions or genuine grievances that he had no answers for though. He likes boxing forums when they're complimentary about him or BoxNation but as soon as it's someone pointing out something that he can't or won't answer for whatever reason he starts saying everyone is a "key board warrior" and that we know nothing. What about the pros and trainers that post on here? Are they keyboard warriors too?

I don't disagree with the argument "Don't like him ignore him" and that's absolutely right but he is ignorant and also quite dim to say things like that due to a handful of people giving him a bit of stick. It's not like it's only a few fans, the majority of boxing fans I would wager use the internet as their prime tool for boxing research, debate, news etc. so why be so dismissive of people on forums, especially given that he seems to love Twitter so much, the lowest common denominator when it comes to online media really.
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #134
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

The people that gave Bunce shit just because who he was, were bang out of order but you can spot those posts and people from a mile off, you stick them on ignore or just tell them to get ****ed, he chose to ignore or insult everybody, he ignored or insulted genuine people with genuine concerns and labelled them ''keyboard warriors'' and denounced them because they are not as involved in the game as he is.

That was wrong and insulting to those that were genuine people.

He should have took up the Billy Nelson school of dealing with haters.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #135
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
The people that gave Bunce shit just because who he was, were bang out of order but you can spot those posts and people from a mile off, you stick them on ignore or just tell them to get ****ed, he chose to ignore or insult everybody, he ignored or insulted genuine people with genuine concerns and labelled them ''keyboard warriors'' and denounced them because they are not as involved in the game as he is.

That was wrong and insulting to those that were genuine people.
Like I've said on a few threads mate, on the next Wingy podcast I'm going to let rip at him publicly (or at least in the most public way I can think of, the podcast is doing well). I've had enough of him turning his nose up at boxing fans like us. His attitude is pre-historic and he needs to be taken to task.
PaulieMc is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum