Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #61
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: F*** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosone View Post
Women MMA LOL. Bwahahaha. Bitch needs to stfu and fight Cyborg. Cyborg can probably beat many dudes on those UFC wannabe fighters show. UFC ****ing sucks. The headliners are cool. But some of the undercard fights are littered with ****ing dudes that can't even keep their hand up after throwing a jab.
Hey, man, I hope it works out for you in middle school. I know it isn't fun, but keep doing your homework. It will eventually pay off.
rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #62
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

As for who is hottest.....I think the other girl is better, would prefer to smash her tbh....she looks very nice ! Ronda is not all that, no way.
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #63
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

For beauty...Carano TKO within 5 second
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 06:51 AM   #64
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Miesha Tate would get IT. I respect Rousey, I'd certainly give her one and think she's talented, but I agree with alot of what you guys reckon.
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #65
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict

It's weird how Dana never really talks about Carano and Cyborg. Yet suddenly he creates an entire female division just for Rousey as she leapfrogs over Hall of Fame veterans like Machida and Hendo to headline a card. Dana says Rousey somehow "convinced" him. Oh really? So you were never really convinced of Fedor's greatness yet a fighter with less than 10 wins who fights in a depleted division is suddenly an elite/star in your eyes?

It's not about Rousey's fighting talent. It's about what Rousey did in Dana's private office. Trash talking isn't the only time she opens her mouth. I'm not even kidding. She looks and acts the part.
gyll is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #66
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
It's weird how Dana never really talks about Carano and Cyborg. Yet suddenly he creates an entire female division just for Rousey as she leapfrogs over Hall of Fame veterans like Machida and Hendo to headline a card. Dana says Rousey somehow "convinced" him. Oh really? So you were never really convinced of Fedor's greatness yet a fighter with less than 10 wins who fights in a depleted division is suddenly an elite/star in your eyes?

It's not about Rousey's fighting talent. It's about what Rousey did in Dana's private office. Trash talking isn't the only time she opens her mouth. I'm not even kidding. She looks and acts the part.
eh no im sure dana could gather up 5 way fitter women to suck his **** at the same time than have ronda the man do it, he signed her up because she became a star and she will grab a lot of female mma fans for zuffa, its all about money and ronda ticks those boxes especially with the ESPN mag cover where she was airbrushed to hide her bruised and battered man body with giant ****, hopefully carmouche knocks her head off
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #67
Ne5ville14
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
eh no im sure dana could gather up 5 way fitter women to suck his **** at the same time than have ronda the man do it, he signed her up because she became a star and she will grab a lot of female mma fans for zuffa, its all about money and ronda ticks those boxes especially with the ESPN mag cover where she was airbrushed to hide her bruised and battered man body with giant ****, hopefully carmouche knocks her head off
Amen to that brother !
Old 02-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #68
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
But you missed the part where I mentioned Gina Carano. When she was still fighting and was a female MMA star Dana didn't even consider having her fighting in his league. Sure, this was a time when Strikeforce was still independent but if conventional wisdom tells us White will go after any star he'd at least consider someone as big as Carano. You'd think he'd try to talk her into returning to MMA. But no. This tells me in all likelihood Rousey did him a special favor. You mean to tell me Rousey sucking dick didn't help at all? Just because Dana is already getting sucked off by supermodels doesn't mean he's going to turn down another horny slag in an exchange for a little extra credit given to Rousey.

Last edited by gyll; 02-23-2013 at 01:28 PM.
gyll is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #69
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157

Holy shit is this a thread for fags or what? Not that there's anything wrong with that - but there is something wrong with bashing Ronda Rousey. If you can't see the elite technique that she possesses - then YOU'RE NO MMA FAN.
sugarngold is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #70
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553

This thread is sorry, this bunch is sorry, and stoo coming at me pages back was a sorry attempt. All I want to know is what will they say post fight? Will they still hate her? Will they show respect if this fight turns out to be Great? Will they jump for joy if she loses?

I don't know, but to take it this far is classless. This place use to not be like The General, but the past few days have shown that you don't need a large collection of idiots to make an impact. The other day I read Ne5 mention that cutting weight is worse than PEDs, and I'm still at a loss for words.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #71
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Stoo is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #72
evalistinho
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5461

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
This thread is sorry, this bunch is sorry, and stoo coming at me pages back was a sorry attempt. All I want to know is what will they say post fight? Will they still hate her? Will they show respect if this fight turns out to be Great? Will they jump for joy if she loses?

I don't know, but to take it this far is classless. This place use to not be like The General, but the past few days have shown that you don't need a large collection of idiots to make an impact. The other day I read Ne5 mention that cutting weight is worse than PEDs, and I'm still at a loss for words.
Maybe some posts took it too far and hopefully it doesnt become like the General but its just like disliking any fighter. Shes an amazing grappler but other than that she doesnt seem much and she just personally doesnt do it for me.

I know you are a big fan so fair enough.
evalistinho is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #73
Ne5ville14
ESB Addict

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Don't get me wrong I won't even try to defend my point, I know it's a completly stupid opinion, but everytime I see GSP squeeze at 170, or AS get at 185 when both guy could easily fight at 185(GSP) and 205(AS).

so many good fight are wasted because of the weight when there isn't really that much of a difference...
Right on man, at least I know when my opinion are BS !
Old 02-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #74
thanosone
I Am Eternal
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcutnevets View Post
Hey, man, I hope it works out for you in middle school. I know it isn't fun, but keep doing your homework. It will eventually pay off.
Thanks for the pep talk. You're a stand up dude.
thanosone is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #75
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

well i made the intital post...she is ****ing annoying...talking about "I love me some indians" and "hate me some buffalo bill"...she is a annoying human being of the highest degree.
Johnstown is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum