Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #166
Medicine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
He wasn't convicted.
Neither was O.J.
Medicine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #167
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,656
vCash: 1847
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine View Post
Neither was O.J.
you're an abysmal racist.
conraddobler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #168
Medicine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post
you're an abysmal racist.
Neither was Casey Anthony

Feel better now Jesse?
Medicine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:46 PM   #169
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine View Post
Neither was O.J.
Yes because OJ is such an apt comparison, considering Broner was only charged and it didn't going any further. Here you are again hating on a fighter that is the epitome of slick blackness, go back to lounge where you can cry about Romney losing the election since that was the majority of your posts subject.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #170
Medicine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Yes because OJ is such an apt comparison, considering Broner was only charged and it didn't going any further. Here you are again hating on a fighter that is the epitome of slick blackness, go back to lounge where you can cry about Romney losing the election since that was the majority of your posts subject.
When exactly did I cry about Romney losing...

My posts clearly indicate that I thought Both Romney and Obama and democrats and republicans are the same.
Medicine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #171
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,656
vCash: 1847
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine View Post
Neither was Casey Anthony

Feel better now Jesse?
no, go back to your incredibly repetitious "Andre Ward is slick and Irish" bit, you illiterate "bafoon".
conraddobler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #172
Medicine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post
no, go back to your incredibly repetitious "Andre Ward is slick and Irish" bit, you illiterate "bafoon".
Ward is one fine slick young Irishman.

By the way... Have you seen the video yet?
Medicine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #173
Manfred
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,065
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
Getting defensive. I've obviously touched a nerve.

You're talking as if going around assaulting and robbing old women is something that is normal among the youth. It isn't. It's a very small percentage of people that go around doing this. The absolute scum of society. Perhaps you surround yourself with people like that so it may seem normal to you, well I can assure you it's not. How many people in the world have been charged with assault/robbery of old people? How many people have been charge with murder of old people <1%. Just because it happens doesn't make it normal.

You might have assaulted and robbed old women, I don't know. But the law of averages says the vast majority of people using this site have not done anything like that in their lives.

I'm no angel but I can say with my hand on my heart that I'd never dream of bashing an old woman and robbing her purse and neither would anyone I know.
It's not what was done or who it was done to. My emphasis is on the fact that young people do stupid shit sometimes but it don't mean that they are all ****ed up because of it. No, I have never robbed an old lady or man but I have on occasion knocked a few busters out and took thier duckets.I'm not proud of it. I was young and stupid. What law of averages are you talking about?, and how did you come to that conclusion. What are you basing that bullshit statement on. I know you aint no angel so you can take yo hand off your heart and the other hand off that liquor bottle with yo drunk ass and stop passing judgement on these youngsters.
Manfred is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #174
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulver View Post
You're a joke fat boy.

We've been through your Vitali obsession before, do we have to go there again?

Keep looking at the high school football picture, #52, and keep hating the Klitschkos for being everything you aren't.

Might be time for you to pull the plug soon.

Unless nature does it for you first.
Lmao!! Is this all you have for me? You don't want to debate anything I've said?

Broner is everything you wish you were. Young, popular, great fighter, rich, p4p....and most of all....AMERICAN!!! You're a clown who just projects his own insecurities and weakness. A nobody who has never done anything, never had anything and wishes deep down he could have what Broner has. Lol, you're a loser son.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #175
Ulver
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 822
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lmao!! Is this all you have for me? You don't want to debate anything I've said?

Broner is everything you wish you were. Young, popular, great fighter, rich, p4p....and most of all....AMERICAN!!! You're a clown who just projects his own insecurities and weakness. A nobody who has never done anything, never had anything and wishes deep down he could have what Broner has. Lol, you're a loser son.
Back with the "debate" ruse are you Fat Joe?

You never give up, do you?

Lost your clout at the Scene and now venting your psychotic anti-Klitschko spleen over here, tsk tsk.

You're running out of options, #52. Those high school days are receding further and further into the distance.

Only one way out.
Ulver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #176
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine View Post
When exactly did I cry about Romney losing...

My posts clearly indicate that I thought Both Romney and Obama and democrats and republicans are the same.

Except you wanted Romney to win and spent weeks crying about Liberals.

Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #177
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulver View Post
Back with the "debate" ruse are you Fat Joe?

You never give up, do you?

Lost your clout at the Scene and now venting your psychotic anti-Klitschko spleen over here, tsk tsk.

You're running out of options, #52. Those high school days are receding further and further into the distance.

Only one way out.
No ruse, lets debate. What are you afraid of? And what do you keep talking about high school and #52? Whats that all about?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #178
blacktopbully
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Contact the Women's Help Center hotline
1-800-999-7406
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

here you go victims smh
blacktopbully is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #179
Ulver
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 822
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
No ruse, lets debate. What are you afraid of? And what do you keep talking about high school and #52? Whats that all about?


Memory loss now as well, Fat Joe?
Ulver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #180
Ulver
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 822
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner beats up old ladies and steals their purses

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktopbully View Post
Contact the Women's Help Center hotline
1-800-999-7406
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

here you go victims smh
Pass that on to the grannies Bron-Bron beat up and stole from.
Ulver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013