Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Fat Dan verbally attacked by Oquendo's manager

Dan,

I hope you read this. Firstly I want to introduce myself. My name is Tom Tsatas and I own the 5th St Gym and I am Fres Oquendo’s manager. I would like to ask you when was the last time you were punched in the face? Also I am surmising the last time you were in a ring there was probably a donut or a piece of meat in there. Your comments on your[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] suggests are about as intelligent as a grain of sand, same as your brain capacity.

Firstly, Fres has NEVER been knocked out. Or seriously hurt. Unlike Vitali he has never quit like a loser on a stool like Vitali did against Byrd ,who Fres clearly beat. He has never lost to a guy like Ross Purity or Cory Sanders and would have NEVER be humiliated by Lamon Brewster. So before you attempt to go down to your knees for a fellatio session with Klit next time please try and control yourself.

If you really knew Heavyweights (boxing that is, because I am sure you have plenty of Heavy weighted fatties around the buffet table daily) you would know enough about Fres’ talents. Nearly 300 pro rounds at HW, (More than anyone except Vlad who has a few more) against legitimate champions and hall of famers in their home town, country or promoters’ cards. Some of those fights YOU yourself have called them robberies The real truth is Fres wont get chosen by these weak, no heart, quitter paper champions because they know they cannot beat Fres. As proof I offer that Fres was in Vitali’s camp and frustrated him, got the best of him, busted him up and dropped him.

Yes I know, please tell me how he is boring, old, washed up blah blah blah. Nobody disputes Ruiz was a horrible fight. So was Holyfield/Valuev, most Floyd Mayweather fights and a million others like most Klit fights. They cannot all be Al/Frazier, Ward/Gatti Castillo/Corales Holmes/Norton round 15. I will mention that unlike Klits who are quitters, Fres fought Ruiz with a torn labrum, Holyfield with 102 fever and strep-throat and his last fight stopping a guy who David Tua, David Boytsov and Samuel Peter couldn’t stop and did it, with a broke hand. He did not sit in his stool and quit in any of those fights. Or look embarrassingly pathetic as Vlad did in his 3 losses. Vlad would never have come back from a Tua beating let alone stay on his feet. In the Mormeck fight as well as Toney, Byrd, Holyfield and McCall, Fres out-threw, out-landed those guys in every aspect and just about every round. It is I am sure a coincidence it was in the opponent’s home town that he lost those fights.

So chubby, you would be correct in saying that Fres and I are complete bonehead morons for thinking at one time that we might get a fair shake without crooked promoters, corrupt government appointed commissions and shyster like the IBF who was dismantled for taking bribes at one time; you would actually be dead on. But to denigrate a World Class fighter like Fres who is a great dad, husband, does not drink, beat his baby momma, wear woman’s stockings while coked up and wind up in rehab is repulsive.
Fres has a non profit to help kids get off the street through boxing to stop the violence. However, you use your menial job in life, in your little world, where you think you are King and flap you fat mouth about guys who risk their lives to feed their family instead of doing something productive. You could have made a case to help him bring a title back here to the US and give him the opportunity and make a few dollars to help his family and non-profit to do some good. As if Fres Oquendo could do worse than Adamek, Solis, Thompson, Charr, Rahman, Peter, Chisora, Briggs or Sosnowski? Yeah you know boxing fat-boy. Go eat at a $9.99 buffet and get your money’s worth now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

bam bam is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
pikecubic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Fat Dan verbally attacked by Oquendo's manager

HAHAHAH yes! ****ing hate dan rafael!
pikecubic is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Dan also said Lockett threw the towel in too early. Another one of his idiotic comments.
ishy is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #4
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2592

So before you attempt to go down to your knees for a fellatio session with Klit next time please try and control yourself.

Haha, funny this.
joegrundy is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #5
Dennison
Guru
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

It comes across a well written open letter and then you start reading it and it's comedy gold
Dennison is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #6
jdempsey85
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1032

Brilliant
jdempsey85 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Tom Tsatas? you sir, deserve a cookie.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #8
AndyPaterson
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 625

his trolling of Haye on the day of the Klitschko fight was beyond sad.

should have been sacked for professional misconduct.
AndyPaterson is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #9
Pale Destroyer
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Laughed out loud several times reading this. Dan knows his boxing but he is far to bombastic and in your face for a cowardly fat cunt who would not go near a boxing ring as a competitor.
Pale Destroyer is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #10
Pale Destroyer
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennison View Post
It comes across a well written open letter and then you start reading it and it's comedy gold
haha yes! Starts of your standard, boring open letter for the press then bam:

Also I am surmising the last time you were in a ring there was probably a donut or a piece of meat in there.
Pale Destroyer is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #11
Espin88
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1229

YES.
Espin88 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:24 AM   #12
satan80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Destroyer View Post
Laughed out loud several times reading this. Dan knows his boxing but he is far to bombastic and in your face for a cowardly fat cunt who would not go near a boxing ring as a competitor.
great letter, and this comment made me do a big lol too, straight to the point my man, ace!
satan80 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Legend.
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #14
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quality.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
dannyboy147
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Fat Dan is a prick, total know it all. The guy probably couldnt run 100m yet thinks he knows everything about sports. Fat wanker
dannyboy147 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum