Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 01:55 AM   #166
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche

Even though Machida-Hendo turned out to be a bit of a snoozefest I still would have made it the main event (unless Rousey was fighting Cyborg). I get the fact that it was the first women's fight in the UFC but wtf has Rousey done to outshine Hendo and Machida? Are they gonna continue with this trend? Next time Rousey fights an overmatched opponent is she going to steal the spotlight over guys like Rua, Hendo, and big Nog? I don't blame the UFC for trying to cash in on Rousey's name but it just doesn't seem right to have her headlining a card over Hall of Fame veterans - unless she is in a mega bout against another big name female fighter such as Carano or Cyborg.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Rousey in the UFC. But if you asked me a week ago on which fight is worth paying for between Rousey-Carmouche and Hendo-Machida, it's a no-brainer. One is a classic matchup between two future Hall of Famers and the other is a stay busy fight for a champion.
gyll is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 01:56 AM   #167
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I have theory...and let me know if i am wrong on this..but I think Liz could have won by a modified triangle choke...now hear me out.

she would not actually need to get it in the whole way...just partial....because she would win by drowning....now hear me out....

having Rousey that close to her crotch area would cause a fire house like squirting of lesbian Vay Jay juice directly into The Rowdy One's face and mouth.

Correct me if I am wrong?
Johnstown is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 02:52 AM   #168
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
I have theory...and let me know if i am wrong on this..but I think Liz could have won by a modified triangle choke...now hear me out.

she would not actually need to get it in the whole way...just partial....because she would win by drowning....now hear me out....

having Rousey that close to her crotch area would cause a fire house like squirting of lesbian Vay Jay juice directly into The Rowdy One's face and mouth.

Correct me if I am wrong?
For the younger fan i would like to lie and tell you that your wrong, but what would that accomplish in the end ? They are still going to grow up and the fact is when they do the reality will be this kind of technique goes on all the time in closed gyms. Its become common place in so many underground gyms. Chicks are loading up on the hydrates before matches to make sure that they can squirt into the later rounds if need be. As a counter measure alot of women have begun training holding their breath while their trainers use a hose to simulate a ***** squirt if no ladies are in the gym or they are all juiced out and some poor dame wants to keep training.

Rousy however, does not fight in this world for the most part and thats why this would of been so effective. The moment the ***** juice hits the back of her throat and goes down the wrong way she in terror confronts the truth that she is on NATIONAL TV and Liz just shot a stream of ***** juice right into her mouth and eyes. [[ if liz was well trained like some of the vets, you always get the eyes also if you can ]] ,,,, as she is stunned processing this and how this will look on national TV and in those crucial seconds thats when Liz ups the volume and just keeps blasting it down Rousys throat into her lungs full force. Usually one would choke but Rousy is in shock and reacts late and instantly goes into convulsions gasping to expell the liquid from the lungs,,,,in truth most victories dont cum from drowning, thats quite a misnomer and hardly ever happens other than at the hard core dyke fight clubs and stuff. Most victorys simply cum from cinching in a sub or strikes as its a huge advantage in a fight when your opponent cant breath and is gasping for air. Most times people wont keep fighting when their opponent cant breath and is gasping for air. The natural instinct is to turn away from others going into a fetal type position, thus in some cases one will just pretend they werent going to take advantage of it and as soon as they go into the fetal position they will often pretend to comfort the choker only to cinch in a rear neked choke and watch how fast a already choking and gasping for air individual taps when they get thier airways totally closed down..

This was a good fight overall regardless. BUT no your totally not wrong, at one point Rousy was wide open for the ***** squirt and either Liz just didnt see it, didnt feel Rousy was doing it for her or what, i dont know in this sport you have got to take every wide opening that presents itself.

Am i wrong ?
latineg is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 05:23 AM   #169
MaliSlamusrex
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Rousey grabbed Carmouche's head dragged her to the ground and Kesa Getame'd her, then punched her. Good Judo but skill wise not that great. maybe it was big fight nerves but I wasn't that impressed for a headline fight. There aren't that many high level women fights and it was a novelty to see the fight. But if two guys fought like that I'd want my money back.

What I will say it's a start. Men's MMA is a completely different sport to what it was 20 years ago. I think this was maybe more about the promotion of women's MMA over what I wanted to see. Fair enough... it's been done. But I don't want to see many of these fights as headliners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarngold View Post
You're talking about an Olympic athlete. Right. Average.

Last edited by MaliSlamusrex; 02-24-2013 at 05:51 AM.
MaliSlamusrex is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #170
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Was i the only person hoping that one of Rhonda's lil tittys would fall out?
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #171
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I missed the card, be interested to see the numbers for this one
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #172
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
I missed the card, be interested to see the numbers for this one
There seemed to be quite a few empty seats. Still don't understand why the UFC thought it was a good idea to match Henderson with Machida. Now we'll likely see Machida Jones II.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #173
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
There seemed to be quite a few empty seats. Still don't understand why the UFC thought it was a good idea to match Henderson with Machida. Now we'll likely see Machida Jones II.
I think it was a ''fresh'' match we havent seen before, but reading the thread seems to be a re-run of Machida v Rampage
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #174
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
I think it was a ''fresh'' match we havent seen before, but reading the thread seems to be a re-run of Machida v Rampage
Iv never been a fan of Machida. He' a horrible fighter to watch witha negative safety first style. Rogan talks up his karate far too much. Henderson came forward and tried to make the fight but Machida always prefers distance so he can counter punch. Personally i would have given it to Hendo. At best it should have been a draw.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #175
Schlutt
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Prelims were pretty great and the Court McGee fight was good too. Enjoyed that card.
Schlutt is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #176
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
I didn't find it too good... Im going off the main 3 fights. Faber got a SUB in the 1st round.. Machida wins a lackluster fight and Ronda wins Via 1st round armbar.. Big suprise! The Main event was bullshit... Machida-Hendo should of been the main event because it would of been 5 rounds instead of 3! My grade for this card C-

Hopefully UFC 158 delivers!

Well, thx for proving you are a fake MMA fan by completly forgeting the best part in most UFC card...the undercard... !!!

Must have missed the first fight of the night...
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #177
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

yeah, it was pretty good. main event was good and the undercard was good. Henderson-Machida was not great. Actually, it was a big comeback card for them, the ppv's have lacked for a while...
allenko1 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #178
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Bermudez/Grice fight of the night imo
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #179
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

i think it did win that award...
allenko1 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #180
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Iv never been a fan of Machida. He' a horrible fighter to watch witha negative safety first style. Rogan talks up his karate far too much. Henderson came forward and tried to make the fight but Machida always prefers distance so he can counter punch. Personally i would have given it to Hendo. At best it should have been a draw.
I donīt like Machida either. Glad I donīt have to hear Rogan, but here his style is compared with Aliīs with the footwork and stuff which is equally bad to my ears.....
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum