Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Buakaw Facing Lawsuit

Buakaw is getting sued by his old "owner" and boss Pramuk "Kamnan Kae" Rojanatan for fighting last night on the Thai Fight show in Pattaya with out the gym's permmission and using the gym's name.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Modern slavery is alive and well in Thailand! Looks like he should have paid them for the Por Pramuk name or just dropped it as many famous fighters have done before him. I imagine Por Pramuk has set the price so high to use the gym's name that it can't be paid as they've probably had their hands deep in his pockets for years.

I really hate this kind of stuff.

Here's the link of him bashing up Rustem Zaripov.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
boranbkk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Buakaw Facing Lawsuit

Buakaw smashed his opponent!

Damn!
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #3
Wifebeater
Journeyman

i never knew all this stuff was going with Buakaw. I hope he gets out of it fine. hes easily my fav. Max fighter, would hate to see his career or life in general take a hit with all these problems with his gym, etc.
Wifebeater is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Wow......his performance against Zaripov was his best in recent years......impressive IMO.
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

How annoying that only a couple of months ago I was a stone throw away from the fight
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Buakaw most likely knows what kind of people Pramuk & Co are so why would he go out with gyms name?
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
Wow......his performance against Zaripov was his best in recent years......impressive IMO.
I don't know much about Zaripov, but he seems totally outclassed so it's hard to judge. Zaripov has no idea how to defend against anything, no power in his appalingly slow kicks, incapable of throwing knees let alone grapple and just keeps lauching the wrong weapon at the wrong time. Maybe I'me being harsh,but I'm not familiar with him at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
How annoying that only a couple of months ago I was a stone throw away from the fight
Not walking street I trust!! No place for a gentelman such as your self!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
Buakaw most likely knows what kind of people Pramuk & Co are so why would he go out with gyms name?
It's probably got alot to do with the Thai Fight promoter insisting on him using Por Pramuk for promotonal purposese to get bums on seats in a tourist area as well as international TV rights. Or it could just be Buakaw saying **** you to Pramuk. But once the dust settles on recent problems and he settles in a new gym if he decides to continue fighting (which he may not) he will change his name. Many great Muay Thai fighters have done this when they change gyms it's normal to ttake the current gym's name.

Check out the better edited version, you really get to see just how nasty Zaripov's cut is it's ****in sick. Also an extended classic variation on the Ram Muay.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBoPXyCVhg&feature=related[/ame]

But more importantly you get see Buakaw more emotional than I've ever seen him. He is asked by a famous Looktung singer about his recent problems and how he feels, to sum up he basically says how when the problems started he wasn't sure if he was going to fight again but when the Thai Fight show was announced he knew deep down for sure he had to fight cos he was the Champion and he needed to do it for Surin, Thailand and the King. He adds it's possible I will be put in jail tommorrow but I had to fight tonight. Also he was proud to fight in front of his Father (who comes out at the end) and how he's sad his mother wasn't there to as she deid some time ago.

He's a ****in legend. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

By the way Yaca loving the "I support Buakaw" and the avatar.

Last edited by boranbkk; 04-20-2012 at 08:27 PM.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #8
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

UPDATE on the legal action:

Looks like Pramuk want him back bigtime and they seem to have bigger friends than Buakaw and his mates at Thai Fight :

"The Sports Authority of Thailand has said Buakaw and Thai Fight organisers could be suspended for six months for violating the Boxing Act."

Who knows?! Thailand is a complicated untransparent place. Let's see if Buakaw has any real friends to come to his aid.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #9
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Latest Buakaw Legal Update:

Following a rift between Buakaw and the Por Pramuk camp, the 29-year-old fighter took part in the Pattaya event without weighing in.
"Yes, I did wrong. It was against the Boxing Act," he said before flying to Macau to film TV commercial for a foundation.

But the Surin native claimed others have also violated laws in the on-going conflict.

And he said he had not yet decided whether he would meet SAT officials or talk to people from the Por Pramuk camp on April 30.

"All I want to do is leave the camp," he said. "I don't care about facing legal action. I have done this to let society know what is going on."

Buakaw left the Por Pramuk camp last month. He first claimed he was badly treated by the camp but later said its bosses owed him prize money and other income.

Por Pramuk chief Pramuk Rojanatan has dismissed his claims and threatened legal action against the boxer unless he talks to him and they can find a way to settle their differences.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 04-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

So much for talks april 30th. What an ugly situation. Lawsuit:

Quote:
The Por Pramuk camp sued its boxer Buakaw Por Pramuk and four other parties yesterday for his participation in a Thai Fight event without approval from his lawful handlers.

Buakaw Por Pramuk, right, took part in the Thai Fight event last Tuesday.

Also named in the suit filed with the Civil Court are Thai Fight organiser Sport Art Co, boxing promoter Visanu Am-anan, Buakaw's personal manager Theerawat Yiewyim and the Sports Authority of Thailand (SAT).

Camp owner Theerapat Rojanatan is seeking 100 million baht in damage from the five parties. He also asks the court to issue an injunction to prohibit Buakaw from taking part in the Thai Fight and other events.

The court set July 16 for an initial hearing.

Lawyer Wiwat Sangsuriyachat, who represents the Por Pramuk camp, said Buakaw should talk to camp bosses to settle the conflict out of court.

The Muay Thai superstar has left the Por Pramuk camp since last month and vowed not to fight for the camp again.

He initially claimed the camp did not look after him properly but later also said the camp owed him millions of baht from prize money and income from other sources.

Buakaw fought in the Thai Fight event in Pattaya on April 17 without the green light from the Por Pramuk camp which still has contract to manage the Surin boxer.

After the controversial bout, Thai Fight organisers admitted that they asked him to join the Pattaya event to "limit damage" from his absence.

The fighter took part in the event without weighing in. The SAT has said Buakaw violated the Boxing Act but it was named in the suit because, according to the Por Pramuk camp, one of its senior officials was at the event but did not try to stop the fight.

Buakaw said in the ring after the fight that he participated in the event for the country and his fans. He later admitted that his appearance was unlawful but he wanted society to know what was going on.

Earlier yesterday, Attapong Am-anan, a promoter of the Pattaya event, told the Senate committee on sports that Buakaw signed a contract in October 2010 to fight in the April 17 bout with Por Pramuk camp boss Theerapat also signing the paper as a witness.

He admitted he knew that Buakaw's participation in the Pattaya fight violated the law but he had to ask him to fight because the organisers could face legal action from the sponsors.

SAT deputy governor Sakol Wannapong said he had asked all concerned parties to talk on April 30.

Committee chairwoman Naruemol Siriwat said she would ask Buakaw and representatives from the Por Pramuk camp to attend a meeting on May 10.
Time to lawyer up buakaw. These guys are coming to suck your soul dry.
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 04-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

100million in damages

He needs to flee.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #12
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
100million in damages

He needs to flee.
First of all just let me ...........

If he flees maybe Japan or do a Thaksin and sit in Cambodia. However I feel he'll fight this, he has to it's his home and I can see it turning into a bit of a cause.

If it wasn't so ****ed up it's be laughable, but then we remember T.I.T. (This is Thailand) and nothing ever changes. Buakaw probably can't put his hands on 1 million baht cash let alone 100 mill.

This is gonna make him a true legend in Thailand if he and his freinds play this right, he'll be up their with Kannom Tom. Hopefully this is just the start not the end.

This is nuts but utterly normal behaviour in Thailand this mirrors what happens in the Thai government all the time between the democrats and the Thai Rak Thai reinvented parties. Question a ruling, have it overturned, sue the body that overturned it, counter sue them back, settle, claim the other party renaged on the deal, sue again etc etc and the merry go round goes on and on and on with the same result, the poor get poorer and totally squashed and the rich get everything!!!

The trouble is Por. Pramuk being a well known quality gym means it probably has a military of police connection some where and if big fat corrupt army general is involed life get's very difficult for Buakaw and his circle unless he can find a fat general of his own. Maybe not as hard as it sounds, the Thai army tends to have more cheifs than indians!

Who knows what's gonna happen? It's never balck or white in Thailand, always grey.

Come on Buakaw!!!! Nak sou Buakaw!!! Nak sou Buakaw!!! Nak sou Buakaw!!!

By the way any farang that trains in that gym while this is unresolved should be utterly ashamed. They should be exiled form the Muay Thai world as the pariahs they are!
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #13
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Fingers crossed it all works out for him.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 05-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #14
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Buakaw has become a monk......
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Old 05-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #15
Vic-JofreBRASIL