boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #31
Slickstar
Crisp This
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: What Floyd REALLY said about Robert Guerrero last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandeedo View Post
yes, really. i would never presume to know more about beating on women than someone like you, so i will just concede that you would know how one acts in such a situation. ill bet i know more about whoopin on a man, though.
, loss for words and trying to ride the high horse. You should also come forward and tell us all about how "our idol" beats up women. Your act is more played out than a NES, and you're and thrice as dead. Here's a clue I'm sure this entire board holds your values in high esteem and will also join you in your lifelong whining:
Quote:
bandeedo doesnt like floyd

No one disputes that you're an expert about whoopings on men; you learned first hand as your ex-boyfriend leather whipped you while the apple was strapped tightly between your peculiarly flexible jaw.
Slickstar is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #32
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete View Post
Never understood d the mind set of ppl who go out of there way to hate on someone. Normal ppl usually just try to focus on the things and ppl they do support and ignore the ppl and things they don't unless forced to.

But the ppl that live and breath to bring another person down, I never understood the mind set.
Seriously it's weak individuals who do that. Nothing wrong with not liking someone but hating on someone at every opportunity is so gay.

What these guys do is even worse taking a lie that they know is false and running with it just so they can have an opportunity to bash someone is really weird.
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #33
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickstar View Post
, loss for words and trying to ride the high horse. You should also come forward and tell us all about how "our idol" beats up women. Your act is more played out than a NES, and you're and thrice as dead. Here's a clue I'm sure this entire board holds your values in high esteem and will also join you in your lifelong whining:

No one disputes that you're an expert about whoopings on men; you learned first hand as your ex-boyfriend leather whipped you while the apple was strapped tightly between your peculiarly flexible jaw.
that would be geting whooped on by a man, you dumbass.
why is it always the dumbest one who thinks he has to defend his butt buddies? why do you keep calling your embarrassment, my loss for words? there is no loss for words, i just dont need 4 paragraphs to show what a dumbass you are. a couple of lines are plenty proof.
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #34
Slickstar
Crisp This
ESB Addict

Quote:
that would be geting whooped on by a man, you dumbass.
why is it always the dumbest one who thinks he has to defend his butt buddies? why do you keep calling your embarrassment, my loss for words? there is no loss for words, i just dont need 4 paragraphs to show what a dumbass you are. a couple of lines are plenty proof.
What happen to the truth being everything for you? Your selective cherrypicking highlights how pathetically petty and mentally fragile you are. It seems you lost the ability to stand on your own when Marquez detonated his nuke and now walk on your knees. You can choose to slither, but that doesn't mean your inherited ***** moves are overlooked
Old 02-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #35
ATCer777
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Damn Slickstar.
ATCer777 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #36
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickstar View Post
What happen to the truth being everything for you? Your selective cherrypicking highlights how pathetically petty and mentally fragile you are. It seems you lost the ability to stand on your own when Marquez detonated his nuke and now walk on your knees. You can choose to slither, but that doesn't mean your inherited ***** moves are overlooked
wtf are you even saying? talkin bout marquez? i was a marquez fan way before i was a pac fan. do you ever write anything that doesnt come out of your ass?
you just make up **** as you go along and act like you actually said something. truth is you are a scrub who cant hide that fact because your writing gives you away. you debate like youre on some street corner where the one who talks the loudest and fastest wins. there is no point to anything you write other than to aleviate the hurt in your butt. you think because the other morons throw some cheers at you from the stands that youre doing something? theyre just like you, of course theyre impressed by a loud talker who dont say ****.
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #37
Slickstar
Crisp This
ESB Addict

Quote:
wtf are you even saying? talkin bout marquez? i was a marquez fan way before i was a pac fan. do you ever write anything that doesnt come out of your ass?
you just make up **** as you go along and act like you actually said something. truth is you are a scrub who cant hide that fact because your writing gives you away. you debate like youre on some street corner where the one who talks the loudest and fastest wins. there is no point to anything you write other than to aleviate the hurt in your butt. you think because the other morons throw some cheers at you from the stands that youre doing something? theyre just like you, of course theyre impressed by a loud talker who dont say ****.
Is this supposed to be the killing of yours you spoke of earlier when you tried hard to prove yourself? You're better off killing your PC's power supply and praying for the shock to take you out with it.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #38
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict

it dont matter what he said. he'll get criticized either way.

if he hypes guerrero as a "young hungry lion", he's trying to hype a bum.

if keeps it real and says Guerrero aint ****, he's admitting that he's "cherry picking"
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post
it dont matter what he said. he'll get criticized either way.

if he hypes guerrero as a "young hungry lion", he's trying to hype a bum.

if keeps it real and says Guerrero aint ****, he's admitting that he's "cherry picking"
This.
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #40
mr. piff
The Ring General
ESB Addict

vCash: 254

I believe that's why he said the man is his mandatory opponent.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
mr. piff is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #41
Str8ryte
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
floyd doesnt register on my radar other than background noise. i do however, use his influence to keep myself entertained. perhaps one they he will become important enough for me to make a thread about him.
since you believe floyd did something bad to me because i wont sit on his lap, im assuming he did something good to you to warrant such devotion. what did he do, pay your rent, let you call him dad, month supply of lottery soda, what?
Yeah ok. You haters are bigger fans than his **** riders. You ***gots CANNOT go one day with out his name coming out of your mouths. ****tional stalkers.
Str8ryte is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #42
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8ryte View Post
Yeah ok. You haters are bigger fans than his **** riders. You ***gots CANNOT go one day with out his name coming out of your mouths. ****tional stalkers.
arent you little girls tired of using the term "hater" yet? what are you, 12? you need to grow up and realize that not everyone wants to suck the **** that makes YOUR knees buckle. just like you dont agree with my point of view, im not gonna call you hater like some teen girl.
and youre another little ***** that just talks out of her waxed ass. you make 50 threads a day sucking on floyds **** and then cry and call everyone hater who doesnt agree with your embarrassing display. straight up little *****es, waa, waa, waa.

Last edited by bandeedo; 02-24-2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: .
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #43
ATCer777
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
arent you little girls tired of using the term "hater" yet? what are you, 12? you need to grow up and realize that not everyone wants to suck the **** that makes YOUR knees buckle. just like you dont agree with my point of view, im not gonna call you hater like some teen girl.
and your another little ***** that just takes out of her waxed ass. you make 50 threads a day sucking on floyds **** and then cry and call everyone hater who doesnt agree with your embarrassing display. straight up little *****es, waa, waa, waa.
I dislike the term hater loosely use. But you my friend are the definition.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hater - A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy, they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.
ATCer777 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #44
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCer777 View Post
I dislike the term hater loosely use. But you my friend are the definition.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hater - A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy, they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.
im very happy with jmm success, wards success, sergios success, gurreros success, donaires success, etc... so calling me a hater is just some little *****es way of avoiding the obvious and just dissmissing what they are too afraid to look at.
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #45
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

Slickstar KO6
PBFred is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum