Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #16
pijo
Feed the Pope
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: S-o-T
Posts: 1,813
vCash: 106
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

Haha, is this serious? The lad has had one fight and didn't really put a foot wrong. Also, bearing in mind he has not boxed in months and it was his first pro fight so there was bound to be nerves and yet he is being wrote off as shit and won't go anywhere. This place is ****in' unbelievable at times
pijo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #17
Sogoplayboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 617
vCash: 500
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijo View Post
Haha, is this serious? The lad has had one fight and didn't really put a foot wrong. Also, bearing in mind he has not boxed in months and it was his first pro fight so there was bound to be nerves and yet he is being wrote off as shit and won't go anywhere. This place is ****in' unbelievable at times
This.
Sogoplayboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #18
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,047
vCash: 500
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

I don't rate him at all. He doesn't know how to punch correctly and has zero snap or leverage on his shots. He won't get anywhere near world level.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #19
Special
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 316
vCash: 1141
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
I don't rate him at all. He doesn't know how to punch correctly and has zero snap or leverage on his shots. He won't get anywhere near world level.
Must be good at judging after just one fight
Special is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #20
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,047
vCash: 500
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special View Post
Must be good at judging after just one fight
You only need to see someone throw a few shots to see whether or not they punch correctly. He doesn't.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #21
Special
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 316
vCash: 1141
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
You only need to see someone throw a few shots to see whether or not they punch correctly. He doesn't.
Correctly? There is no specific punch technique which is correct it is what works for the individual fighter
Special is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #22
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 927
vCash: 2592
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

You do realise that everyone has probably seen him fight 10-15 times already as an amateur?
joegrundy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #23
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: Realistically, how far will Tom Stalker go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special View Post
Correctly? There is no specific punch technique which is correct it is what works for the individual fighter


Oh dear did you just say that ? ................................
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013