Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
davidwatts
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
Default tim sylvia vs cro cop

in their primes of course.
davidwatts is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Timbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
in their primes of course.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #4
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
the_bigunit
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,202
vCash: 500
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

For the sake of the thread starter: Cro Cop's straight left folds Sylvia within the first two rounds.
the_bigunit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #6
davidwatts
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

For the sake of the thread starter!
who else then?
wow, i feel so privileged, i'm forever grateful to you?
davidwatts is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #7
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: And the NEW...
Posts: 6,008
vCash: 1000
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
For the sake of the thread starter!
who else then?
wow, i feel so privileged, i'm forever grateful to you?
Are you a chick?

Because that would explain a fair bit.
Axe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #8
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

I really dont know much about mma at all in terms of names, but really? Is this a joke question? Manny would KO Wlad before Sylvia would touch Cro Cop, in any style.
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #9
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A cut above my left nose
Posts: 3,225
vCash: 500
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Sylvia's little better, perhaps considerably worse, than Jan the Giant Nortje, whom CroCop demolished. He doesn't lay a finger on Mirko, and gets tagged every time Mirko decides to open up. Very big mismatch.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #10
the_bigunit
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,202
vCash: 500
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
For the sake of the thread starter!
who else then?
wow, i feel so privileged, i'm forever grateful to you?

You started a piss poor excuse for a thread. Thus the mockery it's already become.

I actually answered your question. But go **** yourself then.
the_bigunit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #11
davidwatts
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

'go **** yourself' is very original and predictable..........ahhh you got me with that one didn't ya? you really clever person you, such wit!

first up, i did realize that you considered the thread subject as being stupid. but in fact most of the fantasy match-ups could be called stupid because of their very nature.[its called pretending!]

you say its a piss poor excuse for a thread. well that doesn't say a lot for you does it?
i mean posting in it, twice.
the intelligent thing would of been simply to ignore the thread and not go look at it.
however you couldn't resist it could you? you had to come here with insults because you didn't agree with the match up, what a wanker!

i would of picked cro cop to of taken the win btw.
however sylvia was a ufc 'world' champ and was a good fighter back in the day.
5 title defences is pretty good.
so a fight between a two-time ufc 'world' champion, against a fighter who became the pride world grand prix champion, seems a legitimate enquiry.


'in their primes of course?'

you would think that would be a given wouldn't you?
however so many times with other fantasy match-ups i've seen, the idiots on here say stuff like, "are you talking about when they were in their prime?"
so that was put in for the mentally challenged in this forum.
davidwatts is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #12
benebox
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 434
vCash: 75
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
'go **** yourself' is very original and predictable..........ahhh you got me with that one didn't ya? you really clever person you, such wit!

first up, i did realize that you considered the thread subject as being stupid. but in fact most of the fantasy match-ups could be called stupid because of their very nature.[its called pretending!]

you say its a piss poor excuse for a thread. well that doesn't say a lot for you does it?
i mean posting in it, twice.
the intelligent thing would of been simply to ignore the thread and not go look at it.
however you couldn't resist it could you? you had to come here with insults because you didn't agree with the match up, what a wanker!

i would of picked cro cop to of taken the win btw.
however sylvia was a ufc 'world' champ and was a good fighter back in the day.
5 title defences is pretty good.
so a fight between a two-time ufc 'world' champion, against a fighter who became the pride world grand prix champion, seems a legitimate enquiry.


'in their primes of course?'

you would think that would be a given wouldn't you?
however so many times with other fantasy match-ups i've seen, the idiots on here say stuff like, "are you talking about when they were in their prime?"
so that was put in for the mentally challenged in this forum.
Was the question also for the mentally challanged? Only kidding

In theory you are right but if you have followed MMA for a while you will realize that you are comparing the 3rd best HW fighter of all time against one of the weaker champions of what was a lower tier organization at the time.
benebox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
the_bigunit
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,202
vCash: 500
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
'go **** yourself' is very original and predictable..........ahhh you got me with that one didn't ya? you really clever person you, such wit!

first up, i did realize that you considered the thread subject as being stupid. but in fact most of the fantasy match-ups could be called stupid because of their very nature.[its called pretending!]

you say its a piss poor excuse for a thread. well that doesn't say a lot for you does it?
i mean posting in it, twice.
the intelligent thing would of been simply to ignore the thread and not go look at it.
however you couldn't resist it could you? you had to come here with insults because you didn't agree with the match up, what a wanker!

i would of picked cro cop to of taken the win btw.
however sylvia was a ufc 'world' champ and was a good fighter back in the day.
5 title defences is pretty good.
so a fight between a two-time ufc 'world' champion, against a fighter who became the pride world grand prix champion, seems a legitimate enquiry.


'in their primes of course?'

you would think that would be a given wouldn't you?
however so many times with other fantasy match-ups i've seen, the idiots on here say stuff like, "are you talking about when they were in their prime?"
so that was put in for the mentally challenged in this forum.

I only posted because everybody knows what it's like to make an unsuccessful thread. And you're absolutely right; all fantasy matchups are stupid -- which makes this thread that much ****ing worse. The only thing it's done for you is giving me the chance to call you out on your ****ing illiteracy -- you backwards ass mongrel.
the_bigunit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #14
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

TIM-berrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #15
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: tim sylvia vs cro cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
'go **** yourself' is very original and predictable..........ahhh you got me with that one didn't ya? you really clever person you, such wit!

first up, i did realize that you considered the thread subject as being stupid. but in fact most of the fantasy match-ups could be called stupid because of their very nature.[its called pretending!]

you say its a piss poor excuse for a thread. well that doesn't say a lot for you does it?
i mean posting in it, twice.
the intelligent thing would of been simply to ignore the thread and not go look at it.
however you couldn't resist it could you? you had to come here with insults because you didn't agree with the match up, what a wanker!

i would of picked cro cop to of taken the win btw.
however sylvia was a ufc 'world' champ and was a good fighter back in the day.
5 title defences is pretty good.
so a fight between a two-time ufc 'world' champion, against a fighter who became the pride world grand prix champion, seems a legitimate enquiry.


'in their primes of course?'

you would think that would be a given wouldn't you?
however so many times with other fantasy match-ups i've seen, the idiots on here say stuff like, "are you talking about when they were in their prime?"
so that was put in for the mentally challenged in this forum.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013