Old 04-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #46
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

vCash: 2123
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSomething View Post
Malik needs to take on the Mitchell/Banks winner or Arreola/Stiverne winner. Or Jennings/Mansour/Cunningham/Chisora/Adamek/Helenius.

Tall guy like Audley/Fury/Price.

Title from Povetkin.

Big fight with Vitali/Wlad/Haye.
Malik needs to be less concerned with photo ops and making buddies by sparring, and step his ass up in the ring. Oh wait, he just had a step up fight after 13 years as a pro against a 15-0 plodding prospect and didn't even get the win, nevermind.....
SimplyTheBest is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #47
josip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 390

malik is probably the most skilled heavy out there.i just wish he had more power in his punches
josip is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #48
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

vCash: 544

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Wow, more pics of Scott OUTSIDE the ring! What a poser! Then again, there's nothing really worth showing of him IN the ring.
You really do chat absolute ****. No boxer spends all day sparring, training and sleeping. I've shown you that he's flown out to Russia to spar with a belt holder who most rank #3 in the world, as well as a cruiser title holder and a multiple cruiser world title challenger who is without doubt a top 10 at CW.

Would you travel halfway across the world to help out one of your competitors? I doubt it. Malik is a credit to the boxing world and one of the most sought-after sparring partners at HW. All you do is come on here and diss a guy who fought a top 20 HW last time out and was clearly robbed, based entirely on the fact that he he has a fun and varied social life. Which, I must add, comes secondary to his boxing ambitions.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2013, 12:41 PM   #49
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
^the white guy from my avatar is elie seckbach

flashy k.o is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #50
flashy k.o
ESB Addict

Quote:
You really do chat absolute ****. No boxer spends all day sparring, training and sleeping. I've shown you that he's flown out to Russia to spar with a belt holder who most rank #3 in the world, as well as a cruiser title holder and a multiple cruiser world title challenger who is without doubt a top 10 at CW.

Would you travel halfway across the world to help out one of your competitors? I doubt it. Malik is a credit to the boxing world and one of the most sought-after sparring partners at HW. All you do is come on here and diss a guy who fought a top 20 HW last time out and was clearly robbed, based entirely on the fact that he he has a fun and varied social life. Which, I must add, comes secondary to his boxing ambitions.

elie lies on his back, meanwhile malik wants to enjoy elie's éclair - description of your avy

Last edited by flashy k.o; 04-05-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #51
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

More pics from Malik's trip to Moscow

Malik IN THE RING with Lebedev and Povetkin:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Malik has also been navigating Moscow's premier cigar shop:

Malik working hard in the gym:

Malik spending time with Moscow's Ugandan community:

Malik enjoying a cigar before training:

zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #52
flashy k.o
ESB Addict

Quote:
bla, bla, bla more pics with Malik doing nothing

son, why Malik didn't show the full picture / the face of the other guy ( the pic from your avy ) to see if that white guy is elie seckbach ?!
Old 04-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #53
Boxed Ears
Pugilistic Surrealist
East Side VIP

vCash: 0

Quote:
Wow, more pics of Scott OUTSIDE the ring! What a poser! Then again, there's nothing really worth showing of him IN the ring.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #54
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

Quote:

Now Glazkov is a top 20HW? This is what I've been saying. You're the one hyping Glaskov here fanboy. Now you claim he was robbed because he's such a poser, that's hilarious. That just substantiates my claim that Scott should focus more about what he does IN the ring rather than photo ops and pretending he's relevant and all the other bull**** OUTSIDE the ring. If all that comes secondary to his boxing ambitions, he should just **** off and get out of the sport.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #55
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

Quote:
Now Glazkov is a top 20HW? This is what I've been saying. You're the one hyping Glaskov here fanboy. Now you claim he was robbed because he's such a poser, that's hilarious. That just substantiates my claim that Scott should focus more about what he does IN the ring rather than photo ops and pretending he's relevant and all the other bull**** OUTSIDE the ring. If all that comes secondary to his boxing ambitions, he should just **** off and get out of the sport.
Prior to the Glazkov/Scott fight most people on here had him as a top 20 or at worst a top 25 fighter. It's easy to look back and say "Glazkov is a bum" but 80% of people backed him to beat Scott. Malik schooled him, was robbed by the judges, and now you're coming on here saying Scott is a bum.

Malik does just as much if not more sparring and training than all other HWs. Just because he chooses to spend his spare time taking photos you can't conclude that Malik is a poser and not interested in boxing, because the fact that he's flown halfway across the world to spar with three world level fighters is evidence that he most certainly does take his career seriously.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #56
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Prior to the Glazkov/Scott fight most people on here had him as a top 20 or at worst a top 25 fighter. It's easy to look back and say "Glazkov is a bum" but 80% of people backed him to beat Scott. Malik schooled him, was robbed by the judges, and now you're coming on here saying Scott is a bum.

Malik does just as much if not more sparring and training than all other HWs. Just because he chooses to spend his spare time taking photos you can't conclude that Malik is a poser and not interested in boxing, because the fact that he's flown halfway across the world to spar with three world level fighters is evidence that he most certainly does take his career seriously.
I haven't seen a single person on ESB rate Glazkov in top 20-25, other than you. He was the betting favorite, but it wasn't by huge odds. Schooled him? Please, he laid on the ropes all night. You can ***** and moan all you want, the record stands that he got a DRAW against a prospect who didn't look at all that special.

Sparring and training is all well and nice, but it doesn't count for **** on official records does it? It's some income and work, but that's it. There's no risk. You don't win titles by virtue of sparring and training. You have to get your ass in the ring in a real fight, on TV or at least in front of a paying audience against a top opponent, and WIN. Scott hasn't done that yet as a pro.

You're just about as delusional as TheMesserstick (now all but vanished now that Chauncy Welliver has been erased from the divison). You have the same ****-erotic worship for your poser boyfriend, whine just the same, and I suspect you'll be run off of here just the same once Scott gets his ass kicked.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #57
flashy k.o
ESB Addict

Quote:

STFU elie !

I'm telling u guys this troll ^ is elie seckbach or another Felix Trinidad alt !
Old 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #58
iamtheman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I haven't seen a single person on ESB rate Glazkov in top 20-25, other than you. He was the betting favorite, but it wasn't by huge odds. Schooled him? Please, he laid on the ropes all night. You can ***** and moan all you want, the record stands that he got a DRAW against a prospect who didn't look at all that special.

Sparring and training is all well and nice, but it doesn't count for **** on official records does it? It's some income and work, but that's it. There's no risk. You don't win titles by virtue of sparring and training. You have to get your ass in the ring in a real fight, on TV or at least in front of a paying audience against a top opponent, and WIN. Scott hasn't done that yet as a pro.

You're just about as delusional as TheMesserstick (now all but vanished now that Chauncy Welliver has been erased from the divison). You have the same ****-erotic worship for your poser boyfriend, whine just the same, and I suspect you'll be run off of here just the same once Scott gets his ass kicked.
You have no point klitlicker.

Sparring and training hone your skills. What would a fighters record look like if he didn't spar and train? Damn, you're dumb.

You say he hasn't been on TV, yet his last fight was against Glazkov and was on TV (which he did win if you know how to score a fight). His last fight, which was also his toughest opponent yet. It's not his fault he got a draw (not a loss) because the judges screwed him. This naturally means that he's at a stage in his career where he'll be given more opportunities to fight even better opponents. You automatically assume that he'll take it easy in his next fight like Wlad or Vitali do year after year.
iamtheman is offline  Top
Old 04-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #59
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheman View Post
You have no point klitlicker.

Sparring and training hone your skills. What would a fighters record look like if he didn't spar and train? Damn, you're dumb.

You say he hasn't been on TV, yet his last fight was against Glazkov and was on TV (which he did win if you know how to score a fight). His last fight, which was also his toughest opponent yet. It's not his fault he got a draw (not a loss) because the judges screwed him. This naturally means that he's at a stage in his career where he'll be given more opportunities to fight even better opponents. You automatically assume that he'll take it easy in his next fight like Wlad or Vitali do year after year.
Your reading comprehension is clearly limited, let me dumb it down for you.

I did not say training and sparing doesn't play an important role, I said it doesn't count on a fighters record. Sparring sessions aren't judged, recorded and put on TV now are they?

Yes, he was on TV last time out and it was his toughest opponent, which is laughable considering the amount of time he's been a pro fighter. It's not his fault he got a draw??? Bull****! If he pressed the action and tried to win more convincingly then maybe he would have won. He said pre-fight he knew this was a big chance being on tv and he had to impress......he knew what he had to do, and failed to do it. He left the door open, and the judges did their job. He's lucky he didn't truly get screwed and got dealt a loss.

Exactly when did I automatically assume Scott will take it easy in his next fight, and what does Wlad/Vitali have to do with Scott being a pillow fisted poser that blew his step up fight?? Answer that you moron.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #60
MarvellousMerv
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Answer that you moron.

Go easy on him, the guy is in love!