boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #46
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,774
vCash: 2123
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSomething View Post
Malik needs to take on the Mitchell/Banks winner or Arreola/Stiverne winner. Or Jennings/Mansour/Cunningham/Chisora/Adamek/Helenius.

Tall guy like Audley/Fury/Price.

Title from Povetkin.

Big fight with Vitali/Wlad/Haye.
Malik needs to be less concerned with photo ops and making buddies by sparring, and step his ass up in the ring. Oh wait, he just had a step up fight after 13 years as a pro against a 15-0 plodding prospect and didn't even get the win, nevermind.....
SimplyTheBest is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #47
josip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: split,croatia
Posts: 495
vCash: 390
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

malik is probably the most skilled heavy out there.i just wish he had more power in his punches
josip is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #48
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,124
vCash: 544
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Wow, more pics of Scott OUTSIDE the ring! What a poser! Then again, there's nothing really worth showing of him IN the ring.
You really do chat absolute ****. No boxer spends all day sparring, training and sleeping. I've shown you that he's flown out to Russia to spar with a belt holder who most rank #3 in the world, as well as a cruiser title holder and a multiple cruiser world title challenger who is without doubt a top 10 at CW.

Would you travel halfway across the world to help out one of your competitors? I doubt it. Malik is a credit to the boxing world and one of the most sought-after sparring partners at HW. All you do is come on here and diss a guy who fought a top 20 HW last time out and was clearly robbed, based entirely on the fact that he he has a fun and varied social life. Which, I must add, comes secondary to his boxing ambitions.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:41 PM   #49
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Near to the Caucasus Mountains
Posts: 4,859
vCash: 500
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
^the white guy from my avatar is elie seckbach

flashy k.o is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #50
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Near to the Caucasus Mountains
Posts: 4,859
vCash: 500
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
You really do chat absolute ****. No boxer spends all day sparring, training and sleeping. I've shown you that he's flown out to Russia to spar with a belt holder who most rank #3 in the world, as well as a cruiser title holder and a multiple cruiser world title challenger who is without doubt a top 10 at CW.

Would you travel halfway across the world to help out one of your competitors? I doubt it. Malik is a credit to the boxing world and one of the most sought-after sparring partners at HW. All you do is come on here and diss a guy who fought a top 20 HW last time out and was clearly robbed, based entirely on the fact that he he has a fun and varied social life. Which, I must add, comes secondary to his boxing ambitions.

elie lies on his back, meanwhile malik wants to enjoy elie's éclair - description of your avy

Last edited by flashy k.o; 04-05-2013 at 01:08 PM.
flashy k.o is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #51
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,124
vCash: 544
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

More pics from Malik's trip to Moscow

Malik IN THE RING with Lebedev and Povetkin:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Malik has also been navigating Moscow's premier cigar shop:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Malik working hard in the gym:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Malik spending time with Moscow's Ugandan community:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Malik enjoying a cigar before training:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #52
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Near to the Caucasus Mountains
Posts: 4,859
vCash: 500
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
bla, bla, bla more pics with Malik doing nothing

son, why Malik didn't show the full picture / the face of the other guy ( the pic from your avy ) to see if that white guy is elie seckbach ?!
flashy k.o is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #53
Boxed Ears
Pugilistic Surrealist
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Surrealistic Regurgitation Format Poster
Posts: 25,414
vCash: 0
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Wow, more pics of Scott OUTSIDE the ring! What a poser! Then again, there's nothing really worth showing of him IN the ring.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #54
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,774
vCash: 2123
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
You really do chat absolute ****. No boxer spends all day sparring, training and sleeping. I've shown you that he's flown out to Russia to spar with a belt holder who most rank #3 in the world, as well as a cruiser title holder and a multiple cruiser world title challenger who is without doubt a top 10 at CW.

Would you travel halfway across the world to help out one of your competitors? I doubt it. Malik is a credit to the boxing world and one of the most sought-after sparring partners at HW. All you do is come on here and diss a guy who fought a top 20 HW last time out and was clearly robbed, based entirely on the fact that he he has a fun and varied social life. Which, I must add, comes secondary to his boxing ambitions.
Now Glazkov is a top 20HW? This is what I've been saying. You're the one hyping Glaskov here fanboy. Now you claim he was robbed because he's such a poser, that's hilarious. That just substantiates my claim that Scott should focus more about what he does IN the ring rather than photo ops and pretending he's relevant and all the other bull**** OUTSIDE the ring. If all that comes secondary to his boxing ambitions, he should just **** off and get out of the sport.
SimplyTheBest is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #55
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,124
vCash: 544
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Now Glazkov is a top 20HW? This is what I've been saying. You're the one hyping Glaskov here fanboy. Now you claim he was robbed because he's such a poser, that's hilarious. That just substantiates my claim that Scott should focus more about what he does IN the ring rather than photo ops and pretending he's relevant and all the other bull**** OUTSIDE the ring. If all that comes secondary to his boxing ambitions, he should just **** off and get out of the sport.
Prior to the Glazkov/Scott fight most people on here had him as a top 20 or at worst a top 25 fighter. It's easy to look back and say "Glazkov is a bum" but 80% of people backed him to beat Scott. Malik schooled him, was robbed by the judges, and now you're coming on here saying Scott is a bum.

Malik does just as much if not more sparring and training than all other HWs. Just because he chooses to spend his spare time taking photos you can't conclude that Malik is a poser and not interested in boxing, because the fact that he's flown halfway across the world to spar with three world level fighters is evidence that he most certainly does take his career seriously.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #56
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,774
vCash: 2123
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
Prior to the Glazkov/Scott fight most people on here had him as a top 20 or at worst a top 25 fighter. It's easy to look back and say "Glazkov is a bum" but 80% of people backed him to beat Scott. Malik schooled him, was robbed by the judges, and now you're coming on here saying Scott is a bum.

Malik does just as much if not more sparring and training than all other HWs. Just because he chooses to spend his spare time taking photos you can't conclude that Malik is a poser and not interested in boxing, because the fact that he's flown halfway across the world to spar with three world level fighters is evidence that he most certainly does take his career seriously.
I haven't seen a single person on ESB rate Glazkov in top 20-25, other than you. He was the betting favorite, but it wasn't by huge odds. Schooled him? Please, he laid on the ropes all night. You can ***** and moan all you want, the record stands that he got a DRAW against a prospect who didn't look at all that special.

Sparring and training is all well and nice, but it doesn't count for **** on official records does it? It's some income and work, but that's it. There's no risk. You don't win titles by virtue of sparring and training. You have to get your ass in the ring in a real fight, on TV or at least in front of a paying audience against a top opponent, and WIN. Scott hasn't done that yet as a pro.

You're just about as delusional as TheMesserstick (now all but vanished now that Chauncy Welliver has been erased from the divison). You have the same ****-erotic worship for your poser boyfriend, whine just the same, and I suspect you'll be run off of here just the same once Scott gets his ass kicked.
SimplyTheBest is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #57
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Near to the Caucasus Mountains
Posts: 4,859
vCash: 500
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
Prior to the Glazkov/Scott fight most people on here had him as a top 20 or at worst a top 25 fighter. It's easy to look back and say "Glazkov is a bum" but 80% of people backed him to beat Scott. Malik schooled him, was robbed by the judges, and now you're coming on here saying Scott is a bum.

Malik does just as much if not more sparring and training than all other HWs. Just because he chooses to spend his spare time taking photos you can't conclude that Malik is a poser and not interested in boxing, because the fact that he's flown halfway across the world to spar with three world level fighters is evidence that he most certainly does take his career seriously.

STFU elie !

I'm telling u guys this troll ^ is elie seckbach or another Felix Trinidad alt !
flashy k.o is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #58
iamtheman
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 994
vCash: 500
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
I haven't seen a single person on ESB rate Glazkov in top 20-25, other than you. He was the betting favorite, but it wasn't by huge odds. Schooled him? Please, he laid on the ropes all night. You can ***** and moan all you want, the record stands that he got a DRAW against a prospect who didn't look at all that special.

Sparring and training is all well and nice, but it doesn't count for **** on official records does it? It's some income and work, but that's it. There's no risk. You don't win titles by virtue of sparring and training. You have to get your ass in the ring in a real fight, on TV or at least in front of a paying audience against a top opponent, and WIN. Scott hasn't done that yet as a pro.

You're just about as delusional as TheMesserstick (now all but vanished now that Chauncy Welliver has been erased from the divison). You have the same ****-erotic worship for your poser boyfriend, whine just the same, and I suspect you'll be run off of here just the same once Scott gets his ass kicked.
You have no point klitlicker.

Sparring and training hone your skills. What would a fighters record look like if he didn't spar and train? Damn, you're dumb.

You say he hasn't been on TV, yet his last fight was against Glazkov and was on TV (which he did win if you know how to score a fight). His last fight, which was also his toughest opponent yet. It's not his fault he got a draw (not a loss) because the judges screwed him. This naturally means that he's at a stage in his career where he'll be given more opportunities to fight even better opponents. You automatically assume that he'll take it easy in his next fight like Wlad or Vitali do year after year.
iamtheman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #59
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,774
vCash: 2123
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheman View Post
You have no point klitlicker.

Sparring and training hone your skills. What would a fighters record look like if he didn't spar and train? Damn, you're dumb.

You say he hasn't been on TV, yet his last fight was against Glazkov and was on TV (which he did win if you know how to score a fight). His last fight, which was also his toughest opponent yet. It's not his fault he got a draw (not a loss) because the judges screwed him. This naturally means that he's at a stage in his career where he'll be given more opportunities to fight even better opponents. You automatically assume that he'll take it easy in his next fight like Wlad or Vitali do year after year.
Your reading comprehension is clearly limited, let me dumb it down for you.

I did not say training and sparing doesn't play an important role, I said it doesn't count on a fighters record. Sparring sessions aren't judged, recorded and put on TV now are they?

Yes, he was on TV last time out and it was his toughest opponent, which is laughable considering the amount of time he's been a pro fighter. It's not his fault he got a draw??? Bull****! If he pressed the action and tried to win more convincingly then maybe he would have won. He said pre-fight he knew this was a big chance being on tv and he had to impress......he knew what he had to do, and failed to do it. He left the door open, and the judges did their job. He's lucky he didn't truly get screwed and got dealt a loss.

Exactly when did I automatically assume Scott will take it easy in his next fight, and what does Wlad/Vitali have to do with Scott being a pillow fisted poser that blew his step up fight?? Answer that you moron.
SimplyTheBest is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #60
MarvellousMerv
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 218
vCash: 500
Default Re: ***The Malik Scott Appreciation, Hype & Discussion Thread!!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Answer that you moron.

Go easy on him, the guy is in love!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MarvellousMerv is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015