boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #61
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
So what you're saying here is if a fighter is known to be failing a drug test in one state, the rest shouldn't care nor pay attention to it? Wasn't both Tyson and Margarito suspended in all states after being caught in one?

It's obvious what Nevada is doing here, this is a fighter who failed a drug test in another state and did so in theirs as well. It's only normal for all states to raise awareness when one fighter fails a test and is suspended. If he's going to be reckless and break the rules like that he might as well expect serious punishment, that's the only way to stop him from continuously breaking the rules.
What Tyson and Margarito did are entirely different... lets be real about it... Mike Bit off a mother ****ing chunk out of a fighters Ear, and according to California Margarito had Bricks in his hand wraps...

those are entirely different than someone using Pot or even a diuretic of which neither are a Performance enhancer, one helps you cut weight and is known to help someone cut weight, the other is known for people to party with and have a good time its not any form of speed or anything like that.

I just do not see how you can charge this kid 900K and yet let other fighters off with a fine that is dwarfed by this fine here when those fighters did indeed test positive or admit to using PEDs, Mosley was never fined nor suspended after he admitted to it...

and if you followed that story Nevada had requested he submit another sample and Mosley refused and denied the use the entire time then made up some bull**** story that he didnt know what he was taking, Give me a ****ing break.....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #62
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,161
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
What has happened in Texas, Nevada has no say about it and it should not be part of their decision making. He has failed a drug test yes but it was not for steroids it was for a drug that is decriminalized in most states and legal in at least two states.

Now the problem we have here is the fine amount, he does deserved to be suspended and fined, but not 900k, when you have fighters testing positive for steroids and admitting to using steroids and being fined pennys in comparison...

I am sorry what Nevada is doing here is using their authority their power and they are using that to legally commit extortion.....
So what if he first fail in another state. It doesnt mean nevada should ignore it. The bottom line is rather its steriods, pot, its illegal in which twice chavez jr fail a test.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #63
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,661
vCash: 75
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Who da' **** cares?




Cableaddict is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #64
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhogan View Post
So what if he first fail in another state. It doesnt mean nevada should ignore it. The bottom line is rather its steriods, pot, its illegal in which twice chavez jr fail a test.
I am not saying he should not be fined or suspended what I am saying is 900k is out of hand....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #65
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,161
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

I think 900k fine is more then fail. If he only fail it once then i would complain but fail it twice? Its fair no matter where his first fail drug test it is. The bottom line is he fail a drug test twice.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #66
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 36,319
vCash: 75
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

900,000 is a lot he probably doesn't have that kind of cash laying around.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #67
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
What Tyson and Margarito did are entirely different... lets be real about it... Mike Bit off a mother ****ing chunk out of a fighters Ear, and according to California Margarito had Bricks in his hand wraps...

those are entirely different than someone using Pot or even a diuretic of which neither are a Performance enhancer, one helps you cut weight and is known to help someone cut weight, the other is known for people to party with and have a good time its not any form of speed or anything like that.

I just do not see how you can charge this kid 900K and yet let other fighters off with a fine that is dwarfed by this fine here when those fighters did indeed test positive or admit to using PEDs, Mosley was never fined nor suspended after he admitted to it...

and if you followed that story Nevada had requested he submit another sample and Mosley refused and denied the use the entire time then made up some bull**** story that he didnt know what he was taking, Give me a ****ing break.....
Again you're repeating the same stuff, trust me I know about this. Point here is obvious, he broke the rules TWICE and is being punished exactly for that. I don't care if he tested positive for performance enhancing drugs or performance reduction, the fact that he tested twice is the reason why his punishment is brutal this time.

By the way, taking illegal drugs to help you make weight IS illegal and considered cheating at its highest form when the sport itself is all about weight divisions. His other opponent made the weight being conditioned by conditioners he's paying and made it legally, Jr. doing the opposite is clearly a despicable act of cheating so please don't even try to defend that.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #68
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
900,000 is a lot he probably doesn't have that kind of cash laying around.
He's married to the daughter of a drug lord, $900k should be tampon money for him. He's just doing this because he's not accepting the punishment of failing a drug test twice.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #69
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Again you're repeating the same stuff, trust me I know about this. Point here is obvious, he broke the rules TWICE and is being punished exactly for that. I don't care if he tested positive for performance enhancing drugs or performance reduction, the fact that he tested twice is the reason why his punishment is brutal this time.

By the way, taking illegal drugs to help you make weight IS illegal and considered cheating at its highest form when the sport itself is all about weight divisions. His other opponent made the weight being conditioned by conditioners he's paying and made it legally, Jr. doing the opposite is clearly a despicable act of cheating so please don't even try to defend that.

Taking drugs that help you make the weight is cheating I agree, However it can also backfire on your ass not to make light of the facts though it is cheating.
However I simply do not see any logical reasoning in fining him that much money
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #70
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,161
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Again you're repeating the same stuff, trust me I know about this. Point here is obvious, he broke the rules TWICE and is being punished exactly for that. I don't care if he tested positive for performance enhancing drugs or performance reduction, the fact that he tested twice is the reason why his punishment is brutal this time.

By the way, taking illegal drugs to help you make weight IS illegal and considered cheating at its highest form when the sport itself is all about weight divisions. His other opponent made the weight being conditioned by conditioners he's paying and made it legally, Jr. doing the opposite is clearly a despicable act of cheating so please don't even try to defend that.
Exactly if smoking pot or whatever is for him help to make weight, its cheating. Its illegal in which twice he fail. Some ppl act like he only fail it once.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #71
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhogan View Post
Exactly if smoking pot or whatever is for him help to make weight, its cheating. Its illegal in which twice he fail. Some ppl act like he only fail it once.
Smoking pot doesnt help you make weight? are you ****ing kidding me, if anything your ass ends up with the ****ing munchies and you have a hard time making the weight....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #72
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,161
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Taking drugs that help you make the weight is cheating I agree, However it can also backfire on your ass not to make light of the facts though it is cheating.
However I simply do not see any logical reasoning in fining him that much money
How come you dont see the fine is fail if he fail it twice?
rayhogan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #73
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Taking drugs that help you make the weight is cheating I agree, However it can also backfire on your ass not to make light of the facts though it is cheating.
However I simply do not see any logical reasoning in fining him that much money
As I explained, the logical reason is there. He failed a drug test TWICE and is being punished accordingly. A third time could be far worse and hopefully that would be logical enough.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #74
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,161
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Smoking pot doesnt help you make weight? are you ****ing kidding me, if anything your ass ends up with the ****ing munchies and you have a hard time making the weight....
Regardless of what it is bazooka, he fail it twice. Nobody cant ignore it.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #75
kirk
C1
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ill swallow my Blood before i swallow my Pride
Posts: 25,298
vCash: 2102
Default Re: Chavez to sue NAC

Just as an example of some other fighters penalties

James Toney
1st positive test
(Tested pos for Nandrolone, a PED)
$10,000 fine
90 day ban

2nd positive test
(Testing positive for boldenone and stanozolol)
fined $2500
banned from boxing for a year

Lamont Peterson
(Tested positive for synthetic test)
* Cant find fine numbers *


Fernando Vargas
$100,000
9 month ban

Antonio Tarver
$2,500



The list is endless of the fighters getting fined $3k, $10k, 100k, for using known PEDS, things that actually make them a higher danger to their opponent in the ring.

Jr tests pos for smoking weed and its $900,000?

Nobody who thinks themselves intelligent and reasonable should be supporting this. Its not about Jr, who Id love to see punished. Its about the principle here.
kirk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015