Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 03-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #31
boxing4ever
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: To be honest, is there a pro wrestling submission that will work on MMA?

Anaconda Vice

BORKED

BORKED

Fujiwara Armbar

BORKED

Last edited by boxing4ever; 03-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.
boxing4ever is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #32
Muchmoore

vCash:
Default Re: To be honest, is there a pro wrestling submission that will work on MMA?

Crippler cross face is pretty effective I've got taps from it

I got a buddy who broke his ankle in a angle lock. Funny enough the guys brother said that he used it in rugby a few times
Old 03-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #33
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

the figure four leg lock and i dont think its possible to defend against Jimmy Super Fly Snuka coming off the top ropes like a flying tiger.

plus the iron shiek would use this dust he would blow in your eyes and then he would conceal metal and belt you in the face with it and again that may not be submission via pain pressure point of verbal type but only because they were knocked right out so maybe i will just leave it with Jimmy and the figure four leg lock, although the only real way to pull off the figure four would be to have your opponent mostly choked out, right before the ref calls it pretend your opponent is fighting back while in reality your just man handling his O2 straved body in and out of consciousness into the figure four leg lock while making it look to the ref he is taking swings at you by pulling on his arm to hit you in the face only to then slap him waking him back up and bringing him back to consciousness and then to asap wrench down on the figure four leg lock full force and submit him, other than that it would be next to impossible, regardless nobody could deal with Jimmy SuperFly Snuka coming off the top rope like a flying tiger
latineg is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #34
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muchmoore View Post
Crippler cross face is pretty effective I've got taps from it

I got a buddy who broke his ankle in a angle lock. Funny enough the guys brother said that he used it in rugby a few times
see karma came back to break his brothers ankle for dishonouring the rule book that disgraceful bastard

someone tried to apply a ankle lock to me one day playing Rugby

i kicked them to death

thats a foul
latineg is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #35
Chuckle Vision
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

figure four leg lock, 100%
Chuckle Vision is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #36
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

a stunner could end your life or cripple you. See Paul Orndorff. A pile driver could break a neck as well (ironically, Orndorff stunnered himself while trying to pile drive someone).
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
a stunner could end your life or cripple you. See Paul Orndorff. A pile driver could break a neck as well (ironically, Orndorff stunnered himself while trying to pile drive someone).
Nice to see that you understood the thread...wich was is there a pro wrestling submission that will work on MMA?
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #38
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Nice to see that you understood the thread...wich was is there a pro wrestling submission that will work on MMA?
So I thought of generally any pro wrestling finishing move that might work in an mma match, not just submissions. I am so very sorry if I offended you by straying slightly off course. Please forgive me oh forum god. Also glad to see, as forum god, you use correct spelling.
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2013, 02:26 AM   #39
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Going through the thread, I also notice I am not the first to mention non-submissions. You got some posts to correct in front of you buddy
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2013, 04:59 AM   #40
ShadowBoxing

real catch wrestling does real figure four leg locks...of course the sleeper is just a rear naked choke....
ShadowBoxing is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #41
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157

This thread needs moar Dean Malenko vs Eddie Guerrero in Japan.

BORKED
sugarngold is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum