Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default The hate toward Bradley

I've been seeing an awful lot about Timothy Bradley with his upcoming fight this Saturday, a lot of it seems incredibly hateful for a family man who is always doing some type of Charity, this makes me wonder why is there zero Rios hate for the Abril robbery, it wasn't even mentioned in the Alvarado-Rios broadcast, while Lampley told Bradley to his face his win didn't count.
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
cyrax99
The Greatest
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: The hate toward Bradley

Simple, he gets blamed for what most believe was a gift decision over Manny. We all know the boxing media is pro Pacquiao, and Bradley was made into the scapegoat for the incident, despite the fact he had absolutely no fault in what happened, he just came to fight.
cyrax99 is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #3
shanahan14
Contender
ESB Senior Member

He probably gained fans because so many Floid retards loved his gift decision over Manny. Not Bradley's fault at all, but obviously haters will ensue when you get worked 8-4 at least and win the fight.
shanahan14 is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrax99 View Post
Simple, he gets blamed for what most believe was a gift decision over Manny. We all know the boxing media is pro Pacquiao, and Bradley was made into the scapegoat for the incident, despite the fact he had absolutely no fault in what happened, he just came to fight.
Yeah the boxing media is very pro Manny, some of the comments on the pro Pacquiao sites are vile
Old 03-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanahan14 View Post
He probably gained fans because so many Floid retards loved his gift decision over Manny. Not Bradley's fault at all, but obviously haters will ensue when you get worked 8-4 at least and win the fight.
Funny you say 8-4 that's what I thought it was same score I actually had for Marquez-Pacquiao 3, I think some people saw it as justice for that.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict

idk, i don't really understand it. but he's been getting hated on long before his decision win over manny. dude has been on top for years, is a humble dude, and always comes to fight.

i guess he's just one of those guys that has to be hated on. but i like his new "**** the world" attitude that he has now. no sense in trying to please these so called "fans".
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #7
cyrax99
The Greatest
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post
idk, i don't really understand it. but he's been getting hated on long before his decision win over manny. dude has been on top for years, is a humble dude, and always comes to fight.

i guess he's just one of those guys that has to be hated on. but i like his new "**** the world" attitude that he has now. no sense in trying to please these so called "fans".
Yeah, most of these "fans" really are just bandwagoners. Look how many Pactards there were on ESB before JMM vs Pac 4, this place was FLOODED with them. After Manny gets knocked out, they ran for cover, like ****roaches when the lights go on... They have no loyalty.
cyrax99 is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #8
zetsui
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 416

We live in a world where right is wrong and wrong is right. I am a Muslim American of ****stani and Boricuan descent and a guy like Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward an example for my (future) kids because they value commitment and discpline you need to succeed in life.

At one point moreso than a guy like Khan who (hopefully it is in his past now) would say he's Muslim but turned out he wanted one more fling before getting married. Props to the mand **** the cursory boxing fan who doesn't realize a boxer doesn't decide who wins a lot of the time.
zetsui is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #9
recycling
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsui View Post
We live in a world where right is wrong and wrong is right. I am a Muslim American of ****stani and Boricuan descent and a guy like Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward an example for my (future) kids because they value commitment and discpline you need to succeed in life.

At one point moreso than a guy like Khan who (hopefully it is in his past now) would say he's Muslim but turned out he wanted one more fling before getting married. Props to the mand **** the cursory boxing fan who doesn't realize a boxer doesn't decide who wins a lot of the time.
Cool story bro
recycling is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #10
shanahan14
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
Funny you say 8-4 that's what I thought it was same score I actually had for Marquez-Pacquiao 3, I think some people saw it as justice for that.
That's fine. What does this have to do with the Bradley fight? I'm not a Pac-tard, I was making a point that Pacquiao got robbed so people will naturally take it out on Bradley.

Same goes for the Marquez trilogy and other robberies.

Someone is getting a tad bit defensive.
shanahan14 is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:17 AM   #11
NWS
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post

Yeah, he gets treated like shit.
NWS is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:21 AM   #12
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

I find him mildly annoying. Still insists he beat Manny, which I can't blame him too much for. But on top of that he's started talking smack like he's suddenly got a tough guy image. I understand if he's trying to market himself but it just comes off as disingenuous.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #13
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

He does get treated poorly by fans which is a shame because the guy is world class. A genuine top level fighter.
oli is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #14
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanahan14 View Post
That's fine. What does this have to do with the Bradley fight? I'm not a Pac-tard, I was making a point that Pacquiao got robbed so people will naturally take it out on Bradley.

Same goes for the Marquez trilogy and other robberies.

Someone is getting a tad bit defensive.
I can't remember seeing a boxer having insults thrown at his family for a robbery, this pro Pacquiao sites will ban you for saying he was on steroids than it's 5 pages of Bradley hate on them
Old 03-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #15
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
I find him mildly annoying. Still insists he beat Manny, which I can't blame him too much for. But on top of that he's started talking smack like he's suddenly got a tough guy image. I understand if he's trying to market himself but it just comes off as disingenuous.
I can't blame any fighter for taking any win, robberies are so common it's just weird how a huge chunk of internet fans can't let it go

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum