Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #31
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 272
Default Re: The hate toward Bradley

i can't put my finger on why i dislike him.

Bradley and Trout i just find boring.

I think its there figting style. They make for very boring spoiling type fights.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #32
Vidic
Rest in Peace Manny
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I also dont like Bradleys moustache. It's stupid.
Vidic is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #33
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Guys like Bradley, Abril, Molina and the like are just really bad fighters to watch. It's not about having no power. It's just that their style are so ugly, they are turnoffs. Just like John Ruiz, they are like ****roaches, so hard to get rid of because they are effective enough to win rounds.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #34
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I already disliked him before the robbery but he's a damn good fighter even though he looks like a motorcycle cop and has the personality of a bowl of oatmeal. definitely the best at WW behind Floyd, Manny, Marquez.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #35
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side VIP

vCash: 248

I like Bradley. *****s still hate him because he's too classy and not enough Ghetto Trash for their sensibilities.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #36
Miguel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Between crazy Manny fans and Floyd nuthuggers (many of which are on this forum) there's a lot sad boxing fans out there.

Bradley is a good fighter who was gifted a decision, nothing more, nothing less. He's not offensive at all (personality I mean) and actually comes across as a decent guy
Miguel is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #37
LikeFatherNSon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
I find him mildly annoying. Still insists he beat Manny, which I can't blame him too much for. But on top of that he's started talking smack like he's suddenly got a tough guy image. I understand if he's trying to market himself but it just comes off as disingenuous.
A tough guy image? Or the reality of being a tough, undefeated two-division champ?

Yall dudes kill me.
LikeFatherNSon is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 11:10 AM   #38
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
Guys like Bradley, Abril, Molina and the like are just really bad fighters to watch. It's not about having no power. It's just that their style are so ugly, they are turnoffs. Just like John Ruiz, they are like ****roaches, so hard to get rid of because they are effective enough to win rounds.
This is Ward to the highest possible degree. Effective and technically sound but plain god awful to sit through and thoroughly unwatchable.
I wouldn't put Bradley in this catagory. Although having no power does hurt you
oli is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #39
SouthpawJab
On his way up!! 4-0!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 462

Bradley's style isn't ugly. Maybe a little wild when he throws in combination, but everything else is nice to look at. Active. Body puncher. Great off his back foot.

BORKED
SouthpawJab is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #40
Primenal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Really didn't know him prior to the Pac/ Bradley buildup, and I was like man... I like the guy. Family man, humble, christian values (i'm a christian as well), etc, etc. Then, I watch the fight, and it was an alright fight. Bradley did his absolute best, but came up short. He knew he lost, and then they announce his name. I'm thinking Really?
Then, he lies and says he thinks he won. Then, he continues to say it over and over again in interview about how he won. No interviews I heard even said *they could have gave the decision to Pac, but I thought I won*. If Bradley were humble after the robbery even, and admitted maybe I won, maybe I didn't, etc. Most people wouldn't have jumped off his bandwagon, and he would be fighting a much bigger name than the one on saturday.....
Primenal is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #41
LikeFatherNSon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenal View Post
Really didn't know him prior to the Pac/ Bradley buildup, and I was like man... I like the guy. Family man, humble, christian values (i'm a christian as well), etc, etc. Then, I watch the fight, and it was an alright fight. Bradley did his absolute best, but came up short. He knew he lost, and then they announce his name. I'm thinking Really?
Then, he lies and says he thinks he won. Then, he continues to say it over and over again in interview about how he won. No interviews I heard even said *they could have gave the decision to Pac, but I thought I won*. If Bradley were humble after the robbery even, and admitted maybe I won, maybe I didn't, etc. Most people wouldn't have jumped off his bandwagon, and he would be fighting a much bigger name than the one on saturday.....
Why do people keep acting like he knew he lost? He was celebrating soon as the last bell rang. He thought he won. He was actually surprised by the crowd reaction and Max's asshole questions. Being the humble guy that he is, he said I have to go look back at the tape. Yall need to stop parroting bull****, real talk.
LikeFatherNSon is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #42
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
I've been seeing an awful lot about Timothy Bradley with his upcoming fight this Saturday, a lot of it seems incredibly hateful for a family man who is always doing some type of Charity, this makes me wonder why is there zero Rios hate for the Abril robbery, it wasn't even mentioned in the Alvarado-Rios broadcast, while Lampley told Bradley to his face his win didn't count.
Bradley is boring and annoying. He runs his mouth up and down and then fights really ****ty, headbuttin' mofos. And for him to continually defend the decision, which he clearly lost (and he admitted after the fight/before the announcement "I didn't do good enough"), is simply annoying.

I could careless about his upcoming fight. He's fighting some pub fighter. Have fun, loser
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #43
cippi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 11570

bradley is boring but he had a few decent fight. bradley/holt was good and there were a couple good moments in bradley/abregu. bradley is a very good fighter one of the top guys for sure
cippi is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #44
PowerBack
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 675

I like him.. He is a skilled boxer who knows his craft.
I understand why people don't like him, but he is a top 10 P4P.
PowerBack is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #45
Dynamito_2012
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

He gets hate from pac****s who actually think their overrated prize guy beat Bradley. Pacquiao didn't beat Bradley.
Dynamito_2012 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum