Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 01:35 AM   #91
clutch94
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1punch1nder View Post
errrr amir khan?

rigo will become the next amir khan or worst.
Wow bro....been on this forum for 7 years yet you dont know shit about boxing.
clutch94 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 01:39 AM   #92
zetsui
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 928
vCash: 416
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

KO 2 Donaire
zetsui is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:43 AM   #93
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch94 View Post
Wow bro....been on this forum for 7 years yet you dont know shit about boxing.
i run a business and watching boxing is a hobby since i was a kid, but i never claim to be an expert. however, it doesnt take an expert to dismiss someone who was almost sent to dreamland by a bum, yet he acts like he is the no.1 boxer of the world.

how about you? do you have a doctorate in boxing or something?
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:45 AM   #94
Rigondeaux
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 669
vCash: 2167
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1punch1nder View Post
i run a business and watching boxing is a hobby since i was a kid, but i never claim to be an expert. however, it doesnt take an expert to dismiss someone who was almost sent to dreamland by a bum, yet he acts like he is the no.1 boxer of the world.

how about you? do you have a doctorate in boxing or something?
You honestly do not know a single SHIT about the sport of boxing. Please log off sir.
Rigondeaux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:47 AM   #95
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigondeaux View Post
You honestly do not know a single SHIT about the sport of boxing. Please log off sir.
why, because i'm not sold to the hypejob of rigondeyawn?

and i'm not logging off you stinky noob.
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:50 AM   #96
lester proctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,068
vCash: 500
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1punch1nder View Post
bro, i was so pissed with that fight that i downloaded an HD copy, and had to replay the incident 1000x. what i found out was nasty!

it was a nasty acting
No acting dude, his knee buckled after taking a tmple shot, and having to put up with all that blubber for years. But he's been underwhelming as a pro alright
lester proctor is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:54 AM   #97
clutch94
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1punch1nder View Post
i run a business and watching boxing is a hobby since i was a kid, but i never claim to be an expert. however, it doesnt take an expert to dismiss someone who was almost sent to dreamland by a bum, yet he acts like he is the no.1 boxer of the world.

how about you? do you have a doctorate in boxing or something?
Let me guess. Whats next. "AMATEUR AND PRO BOXING ARE 2 COMPLETELY DIFF SPORTS. U MIGHT AS WELL BE TALKING ABOUT GOLF AND FOOTBALL HURRDURRRR"


Nothing says "Ive never stepped foot in a boxing gym in my life" faster than that statement. ^

The amount of people on this forum who reiterate this verbal diarrhea is astounding. As if amateurs dont have gym wars for 12-15 rounds and dont train like pros.

Gimme a fukken break. Its still fist-fighting for christs sake. FIST FIGHTING.
clutch94 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:55 AM   #98
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester proctor View Post
No acting dude, his knee buckled after taking a tmple shot, and having to put up with all that blubber for years. But he's been underwhelming as a pro alright
i have the fight on my computer. go back to this forum after 24hours and i will post a gif file of that "knee-breaking" incident, and will explain to you how impossible it is for someone to break a knee with that position and angle.

or you can just watch it in youtube.
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:56 AM   #99
Rigondeaux
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 669
vCash: 2167
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

2006...he's been on this forum since 2006, you'd think he's picked up a little boxing knowledge but no.
Rigondeaux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:03 AM   #100
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch94 View Post
Let me guess. Whats next. "AMATEUR AND PRO BOXING ARE 2 COMPLETELY DIFF SPORTS. U MIGHT AS WELL BE TALKING ABOUT GOLF AND FOOTBALL HURRDURRRR"


Nothing says "Ive never stepped foot in a boxing gym in my life" faster than that statement. ^

The amount of people on this forum who reiterate this verbal diarrhea is astounding. As if amateurs dont have gym wars for 12-15 rounds and dont train like pros.

Gimme a fukken break. Its still fist-fighting for christs sake. FIST FIGHTING.
The level of competition in professional boxing is just different. It's the same sport, but with different rules and different approach. Training in pro boxing is more rigid and very scientific, and you get to study your opponent. It just doesn't happen in amateur boxing. In pro boxing, you get to level up your strengths and learn new techniques depending on who are you fighting. In pro-boxing, the winner is already decided to who who trains properly.

That's about it man, why is it so hard to understand?
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:05 AM   #101
lester proctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,068
vCash: 500
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1punch1nder View Post
i have the fight on my computer. go back to this forum after 24hours and i will post a gif file of that "knee-breaking" incident, and will explain to you how impossible it is for someone to break a knee with that position and angle.

or you can just watch it in youtube.
he had knee surgery afterwards. didnt you see his legs do a dance before he went down?
lester proctor is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:10 AM   #102
Rigondeaux
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 669
vCash: 2167
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester proctor View Post
he had knee surgery afterwards. didnt you see his legs do a dance before he went down?
Or the numerous knee surgeries he had...Don't waste your time with this fool
Rigondeaux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:10 AM   #103
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigondeaux View Post
2006...he's been on this forum since 2006, you'd think he's picked up a little boxing knowledge but no.
measuring someone's level of knowledge of something by his 5 or more forum posts makes you a bigger idiot than me.
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:15 AM   #104
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester proctor View Post
he had knee surgery afterwards. didnt you see his legs do a dance before he went down?
he had knee surgery according to the news. the last thing i remembered was him smiling posing with a thumbs up in a hospital bed.

their was also news of a bigfoot sighting on that same day.
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:20 AM   #105
1punch1nder
**Bam Bam**
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cebu City
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux Says: "I'm The Greatest Boxer In History!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigondeaux View Post
Or the numerous knee surgeries he had...Don't waste your time with this fool
a noob with a sore vagina.

Hail the Greatest Boxer of All Time!!!!
1punch1nder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013