Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 04-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #31
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: When Broner KO's Paulie.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Ohh so its Arum who is the one that always says no right? STFU
Yeah it is you dumb ****, Golden Boy let Lara fight Vanes on the TR show when they won the purse bid but TR wouldn't let Vanes fight on Golden Boy show, Oscar was willing to work with Arum to fight Mayweather, Arum turned down tens of millions. He even said he did in an ESPN interview. You are a TR fan boy who thought Rios beat Abril lying piece of shit
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #32
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
Actually you proved you are lying cause you said he lost? I've seen this movie before Garcia beats Morales and Khan and now he a world beater? Dumping on Zab is what causals do who beat Mayweather dumb ****? Does Garcia beat Mayweather? If not how you going to talk about Zab losing to him, if Garcia fought Mayweather he wouldn't touch him he's average with nice power.
How did Mayweather come into the conversation?? hahaha, man u alright?

Zab didnt beat mayweather, he won like 2 rounds, maybe 3 if u nice and does what he always does, falls apart underpressure and hit him in the nuts. what did he do against Khan?? quit and not even trying to stand up after not getting hit in the nuts, and screwing my money and everybody elses that bought tickets.

yes Garcia couldnt beat Mayweather but nobody can and were not talking about that because that fight will never happen. im talking about how can u trust Zab to beat Garcia. all he has is slighty better speed, other then that hes got nothing on Garcia. not a damn thing. not youth, not body punching, not power, not heart, not a trainer, nothing. so lay off the sauce bro!!
buckdacious is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #33
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Since he is with GBP and apparently GBP has a restraining order against TR and HBO I would suggest he move down and fight the winner of Judah vs Garcia
I would think that would happen but Garcia is most likely gonna fight the winner of Lucas-Peterson. so i think Broner fights Khan, now thats epic!! Khan has the jab and a couple things that can give Broner problems
Old 04-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #34
brnxhands
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

Ill should start pulling up my posts from the past. I picked Danny to knock amir out. Youll just have to trust me. Im never wrong in matchups. Look how danny leans in when he gets into firefights. Thats a disaster against zab, uppercut goodnight. Hes too slow for zab. This boy aint a cotto or or a 170 lb clottey. Zabs durabillty is what gets underrated
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
there putting him in with zab because YES hes a gatekeeper. still has a some good speed to test Danny, a southpaw, and it makes buissness sense.

I dont know what u see in Garcia that makes u think he fights like an amatuer. I hate to tell ya but Khan wouldnt lose to an amatuer bro, neither would an old Morales
brnxhands is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #35
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tey View Post
Cmon dawg cotto nor Hatton could ko cotto.
Hatton did KO Paulie so what are u talking about? Khan did too so its happened a few times
Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #36
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnxhands View Post
Ill should start pulling up my posts from the past. I picked Danny to knock amir out. Youll just have to trust me. Im never wrong in matchups
first off u shouldnt say never because theres no way u picked every fight, thats a big lie! and its not about me trusting you, like I said Zab is a quitter and i cant trust him. Garcia will throw often, work the body, and land a punch to get Zab out of there. so no Broner vs Zab talk
Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #37
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
How did Mayweather come into the conversation?? hahaha, man u alright?

Zab didnt beat mayweather, he won like 2 rounds, maybe 3 if u nice and does what he always does, falls apart underpressure and hit him in the nuts. what did he do against Khan?? quit and not even trying to stand up after not getting hit in the nuts, and screwing my money and everybody elses that bought tickets.

yes Garcia couldnt beat Mayweather but nobody can and were not talking about that because that fight will never happen. im talking about how can u trust Zab to beat Garcia. all he has is slighty better speed, other then that hes got nothing on Garcia. not a damn thing. not youth, not body punching, not power, not heart, not a trainer, nothing. so lay off the sauce bro!!
Ha you said Zab loses but look at who he loses to Garcia would have lost to that Cotto and Mayweather, your boy is good but you sound like a Matthysse or GGG fan, he hasn't earned that talk yet. I'm not even saying Zab wins but look at Matthysse-Zab and tell me that Zab has no chance, he is going to block your boys shit like Khan couldn't and he won't be suckered into a brawl.
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #38
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
Ha you said Zab loses but look at who he loses to Garcia would have lost to that Cotto and Mayweather, your boy is good but you sound like a Matthysse or GGG fan, he hasn't earned that talk yet. I'm not even saying Zab wins but look at Matthysse-Zab and tell me that Zab has no chance, he is going to block your boys shit like Khan couldn't and he won't be suckered into a brawl.
heres where u have a problem, who cares if U think Garcia would've lost to Cotto or Mayweather, those matchups doesnt matter right now. U sound like a dumb fan that likes to say if fighter 1 beats 2, then that means he can beat 3 because he 3 beat 2. your one of those guys??

Yes i've seen the zab-matthyesse fight and i saw what 95% of the world saw, zab lose. also saw him get rocked and dropped a couple of times which garcia will do. its cool if your going for Zab but the way your arguing makes u look dumb. bringing up Garcia would've lost to Cotto or Mayweather doesnt mean a damn thing
Old 04-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #39
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Broner and fans should not over hype the win, i mean lets be real Paulie was out boxed and stopped by Ricky Hatton, a win here for broner simply gets him a belt nothing more...
is Ricky Hatton not a solid fighter?
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #40
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post
Ricky Hatton would have beat the shit out of Rios
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #41
brnxhands
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

Mathysse rocked zab. Danny ****in garcia wont lmao. Mathysse would knock dannys head into the stands too
brnxhands is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #42
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

He ain't stopping Paulie, and he'll lose a good four rounds on the cards too.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #43
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post

That poorly re-hydrated body would of been mauled to the point where it needed a stretcher.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #44
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post
Nope!
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #45
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
Bazooka is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum