Old 02-22-2008, 10:54 PM   #76
huki
huk huk ^_^;;
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Paquiao vs Hatton

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
Well you said you know your boxing. But how many times you're wrong??? My predictions from the start are most of the times on target. That's Proves I know my stuff. Just prove yours.
You predicted Ibragimov to beat Klitschko by mid-round TKO tomorrow. Lets see how that works out.
huki is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #77
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by huki
You predicted Ibragimov to beat Klitschko by mid-round TKO tomorrow. Lets see how that works out.
I could be wrong. but I like to take risk.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 12:01 AM   #78
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by huki
When you going to predict the next big upset??? There's no Bragging rights by Picking the favorite.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 12:02 AM   #79
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #80
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
When you going to predict the next big upset??? There's no Bragging rights by Picking the favorite.
Contradicting yourself again.

Just a day or two ago you said that you had bragging rights for being near the top of the Big Fights League standings. You picked no upsets last week, but claimed bragging rights anyways for picking favorites. You also claim bragging rights for Pacquiao wins where he is favored.

You don't gain bragging rights soley by picking upsets. If you are to gain them, it would be by correctly analyzing fights. I don't believe in that crap anyways, but it's interesting that you feel the need to limit how you gain "bragging rights" to a criteria that will allow you a built in excuse if you're wrong.

By what you just said, a person could pick 8/10 fights correctly, but if only one of those 8 correct predictions was an upset, he would be a lesser analyst than you if you only got 3/10 right, but 2 of them were upsets. Sorry, that makes no sense.

Oh, and you're guessing on the Klitscho fight. You are using Youtube footage of him getting KO'd (4 years old or older) as your analytical tool.

Last edited by kg0208; 02-23-2008 at 01:07 AM.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 01:04 AM   #81
Silvermags
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I want to the underdog to win but WLAD is just too big and too strong for Sultan.

I just don't see how Sultan can pull this off!?!
Silvermags is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 01:56 AM   #82
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Contradicting yourself again.

Just a day or two ago you said that you had bragging rights for being near the top of the Big Fights League standings. You picked no upsets last week, but claimed bragging rights anyways for picking favorites. You also claim bragging rights for Pacquiao wins where he is favored.

You don't gain bragging rights soley by picking upsets. If you are to gain them, it would be by correctly analyzing fights. I don't believe in that crap anyways, but it's interesting that you feel the need to limit how you gain "bragging rights" to a criteria that will allow you a built in excuse if you're wrong.

By what you just said, a person could pick 8/10 fights correctly, but if only one of those 8 correct predictions was an upset, he would be a lesser analyst than you if you only got 3/10 right, but 2 of them were upsets. Sorry, that makes no sense.

Oh, and you're guessing on the Klitscho fight. You are using Youtube footage of him getting KO'd (4 years old or older) as your analytical tool.
Until you predict a big upset , with an exact scenario, you can't be better than me KG.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #83
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Until you predict a big upset , with an exact scenario, you can't be better than me KG.
Difference between you and me is I don't care if I am better than you.

I know this. When I pose questions to you, you most often cannot answer. You simply post about how great you are or you change the subject entirely.

If you are wrong tomorrow, you won't gain leniency from your built in excuse. If you can brag about being right, you can take your lumps for being wrong like the rest of us.

PS. Care to comment on your contradictions?
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2008, 05:08 AM   #84
huki
huk huk ^_^;;
ESB Addict

Quote:
Here's an underdog pick for you:
Marquez UD Pacquiao

Putting down kg and continuing to talk about your "bragging rights" is silly. He knows 10x more about boxing and analyzing matchups than you will ever know. So keep thinking Pac will go on to beat Floyd and when Pac loses again (which will be very soon), I hope you don't make excuses and you apologize to everyone on this board for being the most annoying, extreme nuthugger of all time.
huki is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #85
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest View Post
We're talking about Pac vs the recently KOed Hatton by a Brittle fisted small welter PBF. Did you ever see me Matched Pac against Guys bigger than PBF or Cotto???

Pac will beat Hatton easy & will get a Shot at Floyd in the near future & I'm giving Pac a Good Chance to be the 1st to Blemish Floyd's record. I already saw the future just wait for it.
Pacd.... Will it happen???? Floyd's ducking!!! I cant wait anymore!!
Marcelo is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #86
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
I don't want to see PAC at 140, he is good at the weight he is fighting at now. We are seeing too many fighters putting on weight nowdays. PAC is exciting, perhaps not so exciting at higher weight.
LMFAO....FARMBOXER U A BIAS MUTHA FUKA....NOW U TALKIN ALL KINDS OF $HIT
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #87
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

vCash: 133

Holy shit.
LukeO is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #88
kartog
Agent Smith
ESB Addict

Classic archive treasure of a thread.
kartog is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 AM   #89
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208 View Post
You have no bragging rights PacD. As far as I am concerned, the last time you and I openly debated the outcome of a fight, you were WRONG, and I told you verbatum why you would be wrong. Remember? Guzman vs Soto, when you said Soto was bigger and stronger and would hit Guzman all night with his right hand, and I told you that Guzman was actually stronger and had too much upper body movement and would close the gap and actually win the fight on the inside because of his handspeed and footspeed? How did that fight turn out? So yeah....don't talk to me about your bragging rights.

And you didn't answer any of my questions or counter my analysis, something you have a habit of. Whenever you can think of nothing, you simply say it's opinion. I offered no opinions actually, I asked you questions.

As far as the prediction league goes, it's 4 fights. Why is it you claim bragging rights when you get something right, and have nothing to say when you get something wrong? I got one fight wrong, and I have no issue with that. Does this make you better than me? Cuz if it does, what does my above mentioned fight analysis of Guzman-Soto make you? At least I own up to it when I get something wrong instead of making excuses.

kG he's right!!! Where are you??? Pls come back too!! And Bring Pacdbest with u!!
Marcelo is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2010, 03:06 AM   #90
Circa
Skate And Destroy
ESB Senior Member

classic.
Circa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum