Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LDN
Posts: 4,552
vCash: 2000
Default Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

The Villain is the most underrated UK HW by a long way, shame he's been banned for way too long over some bullshit.

I really like Price, real gent but I think Whyte would stop him as quick as TT did
lewishamboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
ginger warrior
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Yeah he looks great but a pointless debate because we haven't seen whyte tested even at domestic level
So as with price before Thompson you don't know how he will cope

It wouldn't go the distance though
ginger warrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
mithffg
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 467
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

The secrets out about price.

Absorb his best shots for 3 rounds making sure too cut the ring off and then just throw hooks to the body and head and then WAAAALAAAAH there you have it!!!

One big bloody heap stopped on his feet.
mithffg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
ginger warrior
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,934
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithffg View Post
The secrets out about price.

Absorb his best shots for 3 rounds making sure too cut the ring off and then just throw hooks to the body and head and then WAAAALAAAAH there you have it!!!

One big bloody heap stopped on his feet.
That doesn't mean anyone can do it,Thompson has ring iq whereas whyte is a relative novice
To get to price the shots you have to absorb are capable of leaving you unconscious
Just remember how far price is ahead of the domestic pack,I like dillian but he hasn't fought a live body yet
ginger warrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #5
Fnatic
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Finchley LDN
Posts: 945
vCash: 324
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewishamboy View Post
The Villain is the most underrated UK HW by a long way, shame he's been banned for way too long over some bullshit.

I really like Price, real gent but I think Whyte would stop him as quick as TT did
I really rate Dillian, he looks strong, is quick with good power and size as well, but while he is banned by the BBoc surely it would make sense to get a euro license like Williams is doing, I would comfortably put him in with Gerber or maybe even Dimitrenko and expect a W.
Fnatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LDN
Posts: 4,552
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnatic View Post
I really rate Dillian, he looks strong, is quick with good power and size as well, but while he is banned by the BBoc surely it would make sense to get a euro license like Williams is doing, I would comfortably put him in with Gerber or maybe even Dimitrenko and expect a W.
Definitely
lewishamboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #7
Furey
EST & REG 2009
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,272
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Would definitely back Price in this one, by stoppage as well.

Thompson is far more proven and ring savvy than whyte is, for what it's worth he's probably the finest HW the states have right now & Price has only lost to him - which in hindsight was a step up to soon after 15 fights.
Furey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:46 AM   #8
moesizlak
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Here and there and everywhere
Posts: 257
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Whytes another one whos been battered by James Stabler in sparring
moesizlak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 AM   #9
Mufc30
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 500
Default Re: Dillian Whyte vs David Price, who wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by moesizlak View Post
Whytes another one whos been battered by James Stabler in sparring
Mufc30 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013