Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 07-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
zoe
I Love Boxing & Dogs
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Like to score the fight yourself alongside the judges? Save/share cards online?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I just posted almost the same post in the general, and realized I should post in Classic instead. I posted this same thing over a year ago, but the site wasn't really as complete as it is now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is new, and a little different than sites we're all used to. Most sites are either stats sources, or news, or are built around a forum. Eye On The Ring is focused on the fights, and the fights are why we follow the sport, no? You can enter your card for every fight we have so far. Each fan card gets its own URL that you can email to pals.

Our initial goal was to have a place to save and compare your cards. There are a few other sites that do that, but EOTR is the easiest to use and has the best fight database. (Our database starts in 1932 with Max Schmeling vs. Jack Sharkey II!) If you have an old notebook of all your fight scores for the past few years, then you'll like it. Check it out if you're so inclined, and let me know if there are any must-have fights that we are missing so far.
zoe is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
zoe
I Love Boxing & Dogs
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Like to score the fight yourself alongside the judges? Save/share cards online?

One of the more interesting fight pages with a good selection of fan cards, a lot of 115 - 113, 113 - 115, and draws.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
zoe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum