Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting


vBookie Event: Abdusallamov vs. Perez (Boxing)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
Abdusallamov vs. Perez (Boxing)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Magomed Abdusallamov 3/5 F (0.60) 10 1396  
Mike Perez 13/10 (1.30) 38 10272 WIN!
Draw 30/1 (30.00) 8 96  
Over 7.5 rounds 8/11 (0.73) 2 2050 WIN!
Under 7.5 rounds 13/12 (1.08) 6 3647  

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Over/under when available.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 10,446
vCash: 98
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

I don't understand these odds.

Perez has an overall, better resume.

Mago is a fan friendly fighter, and has a larger following because of it, but we've seen him stunned a few times, and know he's open to a R hand.

We also know that Perez will not be getting KOd by a mysterious short R hand from Mago that barely if even touches him

Rooting for Mago, but my vcash is going on Perez.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #4
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 23,010
vCash: 3761
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Waiting for the under
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
I don't understand these odds.

Perez has an overall, better resume.

Mago is a fan friendly fighter, and has a larger following because of it, but we've seen him stunned a few times, and know he's open to a R hand.

We also know that Perez will not be getting KOd by a mysterious short R hand from Mago that barely if even touches him

Rooting for Mago, but my vcash is going on Perez.
I think it's because 1) Abdusallamov has the higher org ranking (#4 WBC; Perez is absent from every org top 15) , 2) Perez looked very ordinary in the shutout of Walker (and is rumored to have some troubles outside the ring - legal and personal in nature - affecting his focus), and 3) the almighty KO %.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 23,010
vCash: 3761
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
I think it's because 1) Abdusallamov has the higher org ranking (#4 WBC; Perez is absent from every org top 15) , 2) Perez looked very ordinary in the shutout of Walker (and is rumored to have some troubles outside the ring - legal and personal in nature - affecting his focus), and 3) the almighty KO %.
You forget to add that Magomed Abdusallamov has the bigger name... it's too big to even type, that's why I call him Mago
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #7
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
You forget to add that Magomed Abdusallamov has the bigger name... it's too big to even type, that's why I call him Mago
You'll have to shorten it to "Mago II" or better yet "Shitty Mago" once his cousin turns pro.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #8
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 23,010
vCash: 3761
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
You'll have to shorten it to "Mago II" or better yet "Shitty Mago" once his cousin turns pro.
He has a cousin who's better? Is he called Hughie by any chance?

edit: Hey wait, that doesn't make sense at all, because Mago is his first name and I don't think his nephew is called Magomed too

Last edited by Robney; 10-30-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
He has a cousin who's better? Is he called Hughie by any chance?

edit: Hey wait, that doesn't make sense at all, because Mago is his first name and I don't think his nephew is called Magomed too
Actually he and his cousin do have the same first name - but different last names.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Magomed" is a very popular boy's name in Azerbaijan, especially in this family.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 23,010
vCash: 3761
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Actually he and his cousin do have the same first name - but different last names.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Magomed" is a very popular boy's name in Azerbaijan, especially in this family.
I'm not going to click the links and just assume you're making it up
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
I'm not going to click the links and just assume you're making it up
You didn't watch any of last year's Olympics or this year's amateur world championships?
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 23,010
vCash: 3761
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
You didn't watch any of last year's Olympics or this year's amateur world championships?
I saw a couple of the fights in London and it made me sick to my stomach.
I saw a single one of the last wc and it was even worse.
Get your but kicked, then wave with the right passport and you'll get the W.
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #13
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
I saw a couple of the fights in London and it made me sick to my stomach.
I saw a single one of the last wc and it was even worse.
Get your but kicked, then wave with the right passport and you'll get the W.


I can't say you are wrong there.

Still, in my opinion Medzhidov is 50x the prospect "Lesser Mago" Abdusallamov is.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #14
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,638
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Still no O/U.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:01 PM   #15
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 23,010
vCash: 3761
Default Re: Magomed Abdusallamov vs. Mike Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Still no O/U.
Do something about it IB. light a fire under their lazy butts or something
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013