boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #31
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Dont have to be a rocket scientist to know its arc ****nal .

I thought Marcus lived in tassy for some reason.
Nah its me actually hey Huricn.

Well could be soon, after that phonecall.

Last edited by Beebs; 03-09-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #32
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Dont have to be a rocket scientist to know its arc ****nal .

I thought Marcus lived in tassy for some reason.
marcus does come from tassie but is coming up for a holiday in march.
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #33
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huricn
marcus does come from tassie but is coming up for a holiday in march.
Excuse me if this has already been asked before, but where do you live ie. where is your gym? and are you one of the dudes in your avatar?
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #34
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
Excuse me if this has already been asked before, but where do you live ie. where is your gym? and are you one of the dudes in your avatar?
the gym is at stmarys nsw.

and im the guy in the blach shirt in my avatar. pic was taken after a charity fight i had late last year
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #35
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Cool, if the unbelievable does happen and Marcus doesnt KO MSTR I would like a go at him

Last edited by brownpimp88; 03-09-2007 at 01:32 AM.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #36
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Yeah ozzie, im a Tassie boy, ill post when im coming over, it would be cool to meet a few boys at Huricn's gym
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #37
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
Cool, if the unbelievable does happen and Marcus doesnt KO MSTR I would like a go at him
Iv seen you teke, you too big for me to fight, but i could KO you from behind with a king hit im sure
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #38
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wild West of Sydney
Posts: 3,331
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Yeah ozzie, im a Tassie boy, ill post when im coming over, it would be cool to meet a few boys at Huricn's gym
Where exactly you visiting in nsw??and for how long??
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #39
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
sweet, i cant wait, i wanna test myself, i dont plan to win, but i should show good heart.

but if i get fully own, ill never admit it
but u and me will sparr for sure.
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #40
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Wedding at manly golf club about 29th march

i think im coming over 27th march till 1st april.

huricn , im goin to duck and move and run and hide from you, yeah ill spar you matey, iv got everything i need, but no head gear.

what size glove do you spar with? iv only got 10oz and 12oz gloves
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #41
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Wedding at manly golf club about 29th march

i think im coming over 27th march till 1st april.

huricn , im goin to duck and move and run and hide from you, yeah ill spar you matey, iv got everything i need, but no head gear.

what size glove do you spar with? iv only got 10oz and 12oz gloves
there aint no where to hide once u go thru the ropes.

just bring your mouth gaurd we have everything else

dont forget your medicare card u might need it
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:48 PM   #42
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huricn
there aint no where to hide once u go thru the ropes.

just bring your mouth gaurd we have everything else

dont forget your medicare card u might need it
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:51 PM   #43
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Nah its me actually hey Huricn.

Well could be soon, after that phonecall.

huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:34 AM   #44
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,995
vCash: 210
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Dont have to be a rocket scientist to know its arc ****nal .
I'll spar Marcus if he wants. I'm only fairly new to boxing but I'm keen.
Rise Above is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:47 AM   #45
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Steve Wills Wants Heath Ellis!!!

This has the makings of web telecast from the ESB Australian broadcasting studio. Already sounds like better value than a Mundine card.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015