Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #16
Furey
EST & REG 2009
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Groves beef with lee froch on twitter

Don't really see how this is Groves disrespecting Froch's family? If anything, it's more the other way round.

Suggest you look back at some of Froch's brothers tweets, all Groves has done is make a response which you would do.
Furey is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #17
lazarus20000
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufc30 View Post
You dont know he will give him a rematch, g0d your like those Froch fans prior who said Groves didnt have a chance- the more i hear from Froch the less likely it sounds he is interested in a rematch.

It Might happen if Groves goes for Bika next instead or Stieglitz and wins a belt.

Its easy for you to say calm down George but your not getting Frochs family disrespet you at every chance are you. Groves probably would be best deleting twitter and shutting himself off from the bs for a few days but he still feels hurt by it all and living in the public eye isnt going to allow himself to do that for a while
First things first, Froch has taken an almighty pummelling in this match, let the dust settle and then start talking. One thing Froch I've noticed about Froch is that he is quite insecure, he really can't stand any negativity towards him and what has come out of this fight, he craves the attention and praise. Add the fact that there is a lot of interest in this fight, there is loads of money on the table and his ego has been bruised badly, then yes, it is most likely to happen.
lazarus20000 is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 06:25 AM   #18
utv
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Lee Froch has constantly being abusing Groves calling him ginger bollocks and plenty of other childish things like that. He's a fat wanker at the end of the day who jumps around the ring like a c*nt at any given opportunity.
utv is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 06:25 AM   #19
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus20000 View Post
Some people have decided to ignore everything that Groves did leading up to the fight and afterwards. Froch's at fault for everything so it seems. Maybe we can blame our economic woes on Froch too?
Pretty much how i see it. It's the same with DeGale and also Anderson before the rematch that never happened.

Seems like he gets a bly on his antics because the other person indulges in it with him. I can't take to the guy just not keen on him and his humor at all. Maybe growing up watching the likes of Benn, Eubank and Bruno and others i find it hard to take to this new style of boxer where as the newer fans take to him as a hero.

Ironic thing is on Ringside ''gonna cry Carl?.'' then after the fight he's piping. Carl talks a lot of bollocks but you gotta call things down the middle and sadly it seems like it's now Cobra bashing season.

Both guys have been embarrassing. That sums it up perfectly for me.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 06:31 AM   #20
WBCIBFWBAChamp.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Didnt froch say that groves is hard to look at because of his medical condition?

Lee froch deserves it idc. What carl froch said took it too far.
WBCIBFWBAChamp. is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 06:32 AM   #21
lazarus20000
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Pretty much how i see it. It's the same with DeGale and also Anderson before the rematch that never happened.

Seems like he gets a bly on his antics because the other person indulges in it with him. I can't take to the guy just not keen on him and his humor at all. Maybe growing up watching the likes of Benn, Eubank and Bruno and others i find it hard to take to this new style of boxer where as the newer fans take to him as a hero.

Ironic thing is on Ringside ''gonna cry Carl?.'' then after the fight he's piping. Carl talks a lot of bollocks but you gotta call things down the middle and sadly it seems like it's now Cobra bashing season.

Both guys have been embarrassing. That sums it up perfectly for me.
Absolutely agree. Froch too has been embarrassing and I wish he just kept quiet. But what I find sad is the way people are turning on Froch like he stopped the fight early. The guy took a hell of a lot of punishment in this fight and he should be applauded that he actually stayed in it until the end. But for some reason, people have made him out to be some pantomime villain. Both fighters have talked trash and both should shut up. Should the rematch happen, then i will only tune in when they step into the ring.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #22
JonStevo10
Contender
ESB Senior Member

You have bad breath. I won't shake your hand. Your pink trousers are horrible.

Yip Groves has been the childish one all by himself folks "it's as simple as that".
JonStevo10 is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 06:42 AM   #23
lazarus20000
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonStevo10 View Post
You have bad breath. I won't shake your hand. Your pink trousers are horrible.

Yip Groves has been the childish one all by himself folks "it's as simple as that".
Both have and its embarrassing.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:43 AM   #24
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Absolutely agree. Froch too has been embarrassing and I wish he just kept quiet. But what I find sad is the way people are turning on Froch like he stopped the fight early. The guy took a hell of a lot of punishment in this fight and he should be applauded that he actually stayed in it until the end. But for some reason, people have made him out to be some pantomime villain. Both fighters have talked trash and both should shut up. Should the rematch happen, then i will only tune in when they step into the ring.
There was hate for him going into the Kessler fight sadly mate and Groves being a internet forum hero and now public hero it outweighs the sensible view on the fight and the fighter that Froch is.

They say this country hates winners and i think Froch is prime example. He was unreal again on Saturday. He got the win whatever people think i think we can all agree how he was still standing and landing after that 1st round KD beggars belief.

Carl Froch is the fighter he is because of his mentality. If he had the mentality that most of this lot want he'd of won nothing in his career. Sometimes being delusional and obsessed with success can be a good thing.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #25
lazarus20000
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
There was hate for him going into the Kessler fight sadly mate and Groves being a internet forum hero and now public hero it outweighs the sensible view on the fight and the fighter that Froch is.

They say this country hates winners and i think Froch is prime example. He was unreal again on Saturday. He got the win whatever people think i think we can all agree how he was still standing and landing after that 1st round KD beggars belief.

Carl Froch is the fighter he is because of his mentality. If he had the mentality that most of this lot want he'd of won nothing in his career. Sometimes being delusional and obsessed with success can be a good thing.
Very true.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #26
Macky
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Lee Froch is a tosser....mouthing off on twitter before and after the fight.
All Groves said was "you didnt say much in Manchester did you Lee. You are a Keyboard warrior. Enjoy Carls money you classless fool.

Thats all true
Macky is online now  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #27
Mufc30
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
First things first, Froch has taken an almighty pummelling in this match, let the dust settle and then start talking. One thing Froch I've noticed about Froch is that he is quite insecure, he really can't stand any negativity towards him and what has come out of this fight, he craves the attention and praise. Add the fact that there is a lot of interest in this fight, there is loads of money on the table and his ego has been bruised badly, then yes, it is most likely to happen.
He has clearly said he wants Ward next and that HBO have a few fights lined up for him (Golovkin, Chavez Jr) what your doing is coming at it from what someone would say to Carl to get him to fight the rematch. Let see how it plays out but despite his insecurity his ego has taken him to a level that he isnt bothered what the fans want (says so himself). Im not convinced he is the person that he was when he was undefeated and on nobodies radar (fan wise)
Mufc30 is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #28
Terry Silver
Journeyman

The Froch's all come across as absolute twats. The brother wearing sunglasses into the ring, and posturing with the belts. The benefit-cheat mum before the fight said Groves would be leaving the ring on a stretcher - classy.

As Paddy Fitzpatrick said, they live through Carl Froch.

What Groves said to the fat brother was fair comment and, as for how he acted in the build up, he's already said it was part of his game plan to put Froch in a certain mental state.
Terry Silver is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #29
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

This is boring already!
rampant is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #30
Solaris
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Groves did next-to-nothing in the lead-up that could be considered disgraceful. Stop listening to that wonky nosed cunt.
Solaris is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum