Old 02-15-2014, 12:17 PM   #106
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 84
Default Re: Groves beef with lee froch on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool hand luke View Post
Lets not forget just how much bollocks Groves came up with leading up to the fight. Now I would be the last person to label Frochs brother as eloquent but Groves looked like a disrespect child imo leading up to the fight and needs to turn it down a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus20000 View Post
Some people have decided to ignore everything that Groves did leading up to the fight and afterwards. Froch's at fault for everything so it seems. Maybe we can blame our economic woes on Froch too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool hand luke View Post
I watched ring side for example and thought Groves looked very child like tbh and over the top whitest Froch tried to keep his composure (tried). We all know Groves did his best to wind Froch up and why. Going into the fight most people I spoke to thought Groves was the one playing games and came off looking bad hence the booing when he entered.

It could be said Groves did the majority of mouthing off and all though he gave one hell of a fight and he made a believer out of me. He did get tired and got stopped (early we know) but none the less he did the talking and came up short and is still talking now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus20000 View Post
Groves needs to calm down and bide his time. Disrespecting Froch or his family is unnecessary. A rematch for me is inevitable. The demand is there but if he continues to piss Froch off, then he can be stubborn and refuse it. Froch is a simple enough and will go with the rematch. He isn't a ducker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz_187 View Post
i hope groves doesent continue his childish antics, the guy proved me wrong in the fight and the goodwill he has built up may dissapear quick if he continues to play childish games, just concentrate on getting froch in a rematch, how does he benifit with twitter wars
What are all these childish antics and things people think Groves has done which is so bad?

I have watched the build up and it seemed to me Carl was angry when Groves was commenting on Carls losses and where Froch has seemed fortunate to some in a fight. Nothing wrong with that and nothing childish about it.
Please explain which parts you mean
bailey is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2014, 12:18 PM   #107
LondonRingRules
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Groves beef with lee froch on twitter

Lee froch is an embarrassment to his brother.
LondonRingRules is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum