Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2013, 06:05 AM   #1
46and0
It's irrefutable.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cordial salutations
Posts: 3,380
vCash: 165
Arrow Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Letīs talk Glass Jaws.

Am I the only one to suspect that Broner is packing some serious Glass in that Mandible of his?

Call it a hunch, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Marcos Maidana may be the first to expose Bronerīs Chin in front of a global audience of millions.
46and0 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,940
vCash: 3231
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

I hope he does because no way Golden Boy will allow someone to win a points victory over the hype job. He's the new Ottke,
Super Hans is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #3
good boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NOTTZ
Posts: 911
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

fighters with no neck tend to have iron jaws.... i do not suspect Broner is hiding glass.

Its the long giraff neck fighters who tend to pack glass..... Khan, Bute, Price,
good boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:32 AM   #4
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,940
vCash: 3231
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by good boy View Post
fighters with no neck tend to have iron jaws.... i do not suspect Broner is hiding glass.

Its the long giraff neck fighters who tend to pack glass..... Khan, Bute, Price,

How does Bute have a glass jaw?
Super Hans is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
good boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NOTTZ
Posts: 911
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
How does Bute have a glass jaw?
Glass jaw with steady feet.... and a glass fragile heart. Andrade, also KO'd with head gear as an amature. People get branded with the glass jaw stick for much less, lets say its suspect at best

Or are you saying Bute has an iron jaw?
good boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #6
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,940
vCash: 3231
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by good boy View Post
Glass jaw with steady feet.... and a glass fragile heart. Andrade, also KO'd with head gear as an amature. People get branded with the glass jaw stick for much less, lets say its suspect at best

Or are you saying Bute has an iron jaw?

I was surprised how much punishment he took against Froch without going down. Good conditioning for sure.
Super Hans is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #7
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,903
vCash: 191
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Letīs talk Glass Jaws.

Am I the only one to suspect that Broner is packing some serious Glass in that Mandible of his?

Call it a hunch, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Marcos Maidana may be the first to expose Bronerīs Chin in front of a global audience of millions.
What were you told about chin talk and you're still at it even though you were told not to be doing it..
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #8
Beatle
Sheer Analysis
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,302
vCash: 1395
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Finally some quality Chin talk. We need more of this on ESB, where punch resistance gets little respect from most boxing fans.

If Maidana puts Broner to sleep tonight, will the glass-jaw deniers repeat their silly mantra that "that punch would have KOed anybody"?
Beatle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:21 AM   #9
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,940
vCash: 3231
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatle View Post
Finally some quality Chin talk. We need more of this on ESB, where punch resistance gets little respect from most boxing fans.

If Maidana puts Broner to sleep tonight, will the glass-jaw deniers repeat their silly mantra that "that punch would have KOed anybody"?
even though Amir Khan took a harder punch from journeyman Maidana
Super Hans is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:34 AM   #10
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,303
vCash: 588
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Letīs talk Glass Jaws.

Am I the only one to suspect that Broner is packing some serious Glass in that Mandible of his?

Call it a hunch, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Marcos Maidana may be the first to expose Bronerīs Chin in front of a global audience of millions.
You could be right. It's entirely possible that Broner is hiding some glass in his mandible, and Maidana could expose his suspect whiskers.
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #11
Prof I C Chins
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 173
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Vie have been conducting zie research on Broners chin at zie punch resistance laboratories in Lichtenstein and after extensive X-rays vie have come to zie conclusion zhat Broner's chin is made of

12% bone
5% cartlidge
53% glass
18% china
12% vet toilet paper


Its ist simples, "any von can crack it" - even vith zie pawed range finder jab.
Prof I C Chins is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #12
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,903
vCash: 191
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Miadana's chin will be shattered tomorrow night. I'll tell ya that for free. Then i become Prof.Chin.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #13
Prof I C Chins
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 173
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
What were you told about chin talk and you're still at it even though you were told not to be doing it..

Shut zie fuk up crybaby nincampoop
Prof I C Chins is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #14
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,303
vCash: 588
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
How does Bute have a glass jaw?
Was nearly blasted out against Andrade, then totally destroyed by Froch. His chin is pure china.
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #15
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,940
vCash: 3231
Default Re: Chin Talk - Adrien Broner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Was nearly blasted out against Andrade, then totally destroyed by Froch. His chin is pure china.
Is there a knock out in boxing history where it's been down to a massive punch and not a glass chin in your opinion.
Super Hans is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013