Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 03-13-2014, 03:44 AM   #76
Son of Gaul
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 248
Default Re: People trying to fight you, not knowing your a Boxer

Damn dude just chill out. The only time you need to show someone what's up is when they cross that line. Until then, just coexist with everyone and live a balanced, harmonious life.
Son of Gaul is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #77
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Gaul View Post
Damn dude just chill out. The only time you need to show someone what's up is when they cross that line. Until then, just coexist with everyone and live a balanced, harmonious life.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 03-20-2014, 12:53 AM   #78
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Gaul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by KillSomething; 03-20-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: I forget how to embed videos and now I am sad.
KillSomething is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2014, 06:39 AM   #79
Pugsley
Fat Bastard
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugilisticteen View Post
Hi everyone, I simply forgot about this thread, infact I have not been on this website for a few months. I literally cant believe the amount of posts on it lol and some of your comments genuinely had me laughing. I just want to clarify something which I tried to already after initially seeing the abuse I was getting when I first posted, people have misconstrued what I was trying to ask/say so badly and I dont blame them because reading back over the post, I am amazed how I managed to type that without realising how arrogant I came across, its embarassing actually haha. There is a serious issue I needed advice on, and I cant for the life of me understand why I adressed it how I did, like I was the toughest kid on the block lol I really did not mean to come across that way. Ill explain what I needed help with, and hopefully this time around it will be easier to undertsand.

I respect a lot of the answers which simply told me to "walk away" or "dont say anything, show them" and I will definitely try this, and infact I more or less have because since I posted this I have had two people make nasty comments to me for no reason, and the issues were resolved non-violently.

I stated before, for whatever reason but I guess it must be multiple reasons, I ALWAYS get people make straight disrespectful remarks or threaten me when I go out, it must be my size, the fact I am pretty quiet and polite to everybody, maybe it is because I get along with nearly everybody who gets to know me and people just see me as an easy target. When out the other day, my friend started talking to this guy, and for absolutely no reason he referred to me as "this cunt over here...", before that on another night, I asked a guy who I became aquainted with "where are you going pal..." to which he responded "away from you, prick". I cant stand people like this, who insult other people for no reason, and it is simply because they believe they are above me and if push comes to shove - would beat me up. That is where their confidence comes from.

I never have this issue, with people who are informed I am a boxer beforehand, it has NEVER happened but ALWAYS happens if the person does not know, and as I stated before I am a prideful person, and despite being quiet and reserved I cant stand for people more or less bullying me, and as we all know, standing up to a drunk person or a confident person usually will escalate to them trying to fight you. So I was looking for something I can say which will repel or water down any agressiveness towards me when I stick up for myself, and the most obvious thing to me would be to inform them that if they do want to fight me, they should know I know how to fight.

What I was trying to say came across and so arrogant, and funny when reading it back. Its not what I meant, but please understand people abusing me when out and about is truely an ongoing issue which I needed advice on, and some of you gave me that, others insulted me and I can see why (I came across in a way which does not represent me at all lol) and some of you made some funny jokes, imagining myself getting KO'd midway through a "movie" line is funny AF, im humble enough to realise ofcourse many many people could rough me up, but it wont stop me from defusing violence with assholes who still abuse me. Anyway, hope I can speak to some of you, peace.
IF you are threatened, I think legally you have the right to take the first move, beat them to a pulp. Dont stand there and try to be the nice guy, because trust me that wont last for long.
Beating up everyone who annoys you gets tiring too, but thats just a phase in everyone's life too.
Pugsley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing