Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-14-2014, 06:16 PM   #31
sikeside
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why the hate for Nelson?

Been a good week to be a bear in coatbridge geein them it tight and feelin the tide turn on lemon, the futures bright!
sikeside is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2014, 09:14 AM   #32
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Over on CHB the other day they were talking about Billy in a thread. Talking about him being a Brilliant troll, and how he got revenge on troll poster Gary Barlow on the Jane Crouch vid after the Kats fight. It was ****ing epic

Billy is opinionated and a wind up merchant but he's up for a laugh. He attracts people to the forum because they want to get info off him or troll him. Either way he happily obliges

I dont know if there's any other trainer who takes in and looks after sparring partners like Billy does. He's obviously a top bloke.

Billy, i still cant believe a top boxing trainer can think Calzaghe is the greatest British fighter. YOU ARE WRONG
rossco666 is offline  Top
Old 02-15-2014, 09:25 AM   #33
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Over on CHB the other day they were talking about Billy in a thread. Talking about him being a Brilliant troll, and how he got revenge on troll poster Gary Barlow on the Jane Crouch vid after the Kats fight. It was ****ing epic

Billy is opinionated and a wind up merchant but he's up for a laugh. He attracts people to the forum because they want to get info off him or troll him. Either way he happily obliges

I dont know if there's any other trainer who takes in and looks after sparring partners like Billy does. He's obviously a top bloke.

Billy, i still cant believe a top boxing trainer can think Calzaghe is the greatest British fighter. YOU ARE WRONG
It was only a month or so ago you were saying Billy didn't have a bars irn-bru about boxing

You remember you pulled me up for saying Calzaghe was the best and i told you to ask a good boxing man like Bill
Ryan the Lion is offline  Top
Old 02-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #34
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan the Lion View Post
It was only a month or so ago you were saying Billy didn't have a bars irn-bru about boxing

You remember you pulled me up for saying Calzaghe was the best and i told you to ask a good boxing man like Bill
On boxing History, Yes, Billy is obviously lacking in that dept. He would admit it. As a coach he is excellent and I would never question him on that side. Who the **** are you anyway? Billy has known for a few years that I respect him as a coach and a poster and I'm one of Ricky's biggest defenders. I dont post no where near as much as I used to as I'm on other forums. Ricky's a cracking boxer and as tough as nails. Elite maybe not but still a smashing boxer and lad as well.

Calzaghe isn't the best. It just aint happening mate, even if Billy got yo back
Old 02-15-2014, 09:58 AM   #35
Terminator_X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Ricky Burns and Alex Morrison are both racist scumbags and come across as small minded ignorant little people living in a bubble and i'm looking forward to Crawford finally putting the nail in their coffin and getting them out of boxing.

Nothing i've seen or heard from Billy has given me the impression he's a racist though and i rate him highly as a boxing trainer and he deserves the respect of the British boxing community.

Last edited by Terminator_X; 02-15-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Terminator_X is offline  Top
Old 02-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #36
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Ricky Burns and Alex Morrison are both racist scumbag and come across as small minded ignorant little people living in a bubble and i'm looking forward to Crawford finally putting the nail in their coffin and getting them out of boxing.

Nothing i've seen or heard from Billy has given me the impression he's a racist though and i rate him highly as a boxing trainer and he deserves the respect of the British boxing community.
Your trying far to hard to bait Billy Your first post before you edited was a much better trolling effort
Old 02-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #37
JonStevo10
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Ricky Burns and Alex Morrison are both racist scumbag and come across as small minded ignorant little people living in a bubble and i'm looking forward to Crawford finally putting the nail in their coffin and getting them out of boxing.

Did you believe that letter on twitter was actually written by Ricky?
JonStevo10 is offline  Top
Old 02-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #38
Solaris
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Mate I can assure you I don't dislike you how can I? I've not got a clue who you are.
I simply don't agree with some things you say, do remember I see thing involving fighters from the inside you don't, yet you pass comments on things your not privy too
You seem to think anyone who isn't a professional trainer/boxer should bow down to those in the know and accept your bollocks regardless of whether they agree or not and that has always been my issue with you.

Being in a profession doesn't actually mean you are any good at it. That's not a dig at you, I am simply trying to say you shouldn't have to blindly believe everything people like yourself say.
Solaris is online now  Top
Old 02-17-2014, 05:03 AM   #39
Mufc30
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ricky Burns and Alex Morrison are both racist scumbags and come across as small minded ignorant little people living in a bubble and i'm looking forward to Crawford finally putting the nail in their coffin and getting them out of boxing.

Still bitter over Burns leaving then eh
Mufc30 is offline  Top
Old 02-17-2014, 10:00 AM   #40
tdf1974
Contender
ESB Senior Member

just because Billy Nelson has the BMI of a pork scratching dont make him hated...

you have to hand it to him and Bellew coming on here ,they could easily use a fake ID but they come on and give as good as they get, and when all said and done Nelson is in the corner of a World Champ so he kinda wins any arguement hands down..
Burns and him could be on the brink of something special but neither come across as a billy big boz.
tdf1974 is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2014, 05:42 AM   #41
Jack Dempsey
Legend
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Billy is the pride of Southend
Jack Dempsey is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2014, 07:00 AM   #42
Macky
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Billy is a top bloke, just terrible at rugby league betting
Macky is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2014, 05:33 PM   #43
The Exile
FUBAR
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Yes its a fine combo mate treble winners this year and Ricky to beat Crawford and unify before moving up, well as long as Ricky does his bit

For **** Sake! I didnt realise you were a Gers fan!!

I take it all back now

Hoping to go to the open workout on monday!
The Exile is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2014, 05:50 PM   #44
TERRYTIBBS
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufc30 View Post
Love to hear your reasoning behind Burns being racist lmfao
TERRYTIBBS is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #45
Terminator_X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufc30 View Post
Feck me you're obsessed with Frank aren't you, not everything revolves around him despite your obession with him.

Regarding the letter, it's pretty clear it came from the offices of Alex Morrison. The most likely scenario is that Alex Morrison wrote it, signed it in Ricky's name and sent it back without Ricky even knowing about it. The racist bollocks contained within the letter are exactly the kind of shit Morrison has been spouting on his Facebook page so it doesn't take Columbo to point the finger at the obvious writer of the letter.

If Ricky Burns wants to distance himself from allegations he's a racist then he needs to sack his racist manager, someone who has probably been forging Ricky's signature and writing racist messages attached to it.

The BBBofC need to get involved and take away Morrison's license purely for what he's written on his Facebook page, that goes beyond "free speech" to race hate and incitement to violence.

Hopefully Crawford can do us all a favour on March 1st and retire Ricky and Morrison from boxing for good.

As for Billy Nelson i have nothing but praise for him, he is the real star and i rank him as one of the best trainers in Britain and someone any talented young boxer should go to if they want to make it in the boxing game.
Terminator_X is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum