Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 03-12-2014, 11:54 PM   #31
C.J.
Boxings Own Living Legend
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rhonda Rousey has a death wish....WOLFE

I would love to see Ann Wolfe get hold of Mayweather She'd kick his cowardly punk ass all over texas
C.J. is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2014, 10:30 AM   #32
Primenal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Rousey is obviously one of the best women in MMA, but I think Tate exposed her in their last fight. Rousey wins usually because she's the stronger woman and typically she is going to be the stronger woman. Tate, who damn sure isn't as strong, used some boxing skills and movement to keep her at bay and took Rousey to deep waters.
*IF* Tate would have moved a little more, not allowed Rousey to get easy clinches (or decide to clinch her occasionally) I think she'd have won.

Now, put that Rousey in against a woman who outweighs her by 50 pounds, better boxing skills and more power. Maybe Rousey would know she has to charge in and take her down, but Rhonda is also an egotistical idiot who thinks her stand up is still great... So she tries to trade and gets knocked out.
Primenal is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #33
Malcolm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

I would NEVER bet against Ann Mutha F#cking Wolfe. For the last God Damn time, MMA is not street fighting. A street fight means NO RULES AT ALL! I'd bet my house that Anne to eye gouge, bite etc everything. She's admitted to being molested as a child and when you look into he eyes you can she's got more than a mean streak, she has a dark... DARK place in her head. You can tell she's the type to fight til she DIES, a broken arm would not stop her it'd just make her madder. Seriously Rhonda is like a teenage boy who's just realized he's stronger than everyone else in his school\age group but hasn't realized that there's older kids, kids at different schools and kids that have that Joe Pesci 'You beat me up? I'm come back at you with a knife. You cut me? I'll come back at you with a gun and if you come at me with a gun... you better f#cking kill me cause that's what I'll be doing when I come back at you' type shit. Put her in against someone as tough mentally and physically as Anne and I guarantee Rhonda would be ready to quit at the staredown. In a street fight Ann KILLS Rhonda then puts her head on a stick in front of her house.
Malcolm is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #34
Malcolm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

And yes Rhonda cannot be taken seriously until she fights Cyborg. If her grappling is so damn good, Cyborg's Steroid fueled strikes won't matter.
I also predict Rousey will have a very public meltdown within the next couple of years. She hams it up but she also believes the shit she says on some level and when you believe you're invincible you inevitably start self-destructing.
Malcolm is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2014, 02:49 AM   #35
Kevin Willis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 295

I am so sick of Rousey but honestly; Ann Wolfe be lose before she knew what happened.

To the TS who referred to Rousey as a "kitten". She is more consistent with a scraggily alley cat.
Kevin Willis is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #36
juice20
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 430

Rousey easy in the octagon with mma rules unless she gets hit flush immediately. Wolfe by nuclear destruction in a ring with boxing rules.....rousey has zero chance there. Pretty simple. In the street? There are no rules, no ref, no one saying you can't eye gouge, bite, headbutt, use a weapon.....technique/training helps but isn't the cats ass in the street.
juice20 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum