Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #241
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
You are obsessed with Klitschko JAB! No one even mentioned them on here so why are you?
Just illustrating your double standards.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2014, 04:51 PM   #242
Forza
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 4,946
vCash: 500
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Lol.

Sure they did.

I got news for you, Genius. The *original* Asian populations were Black.

You're welcome...
Forza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #243
Nay_Sayer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5,368
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
I guess then that you idiots have never heard of the Out Of Africa theory.

If human beings originated in Africa - then migrated to other continents - what do you two Geniuses think those migrating Africans would have looked like?

Lol.

It must be a really sad state of affairs over @ Stormfront if this is the best you two Einsteins can offer.

Like I said, the *original* Asian populations were Black. The same stands true for Europe...
Nay_Sayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #244
Mr "T"
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 576
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by good boy View Post
you are a desperate hater, what you meant to say was anyone who isnt black and from America you dont know anything about

You are a racist, just come and say it we will respect you more. You are a sad negative forum rat

Kovalev would destroy old man Hopkins.
Kinda' looks like you're right
Can't believe the hate
Mr "T" is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #245
SweetSciGuru
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SweetScienceVille, USA
Posts: 4,126
vCash: 500
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
If human beings originated in Africa - then migrated to other continents - what do you two Geniuses think those migrating Africans would have looked like?
Most likely they looked like Salif Keita.

Hence, the true origin of "white" folks.
SweetSciGuru is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #246
TJ Max
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,209
vCash: 686
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Unknown unknown.
TJ Max is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:57 AM   #247
hoopsman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Re-reading "Legacy of Ashes"-- Someone has to, right Wige?
Posts: 2,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSciGuru View Post
LOL, I'm just a poor Korean kid living in America, so I don't share in or know much about the fear you Ashkenazi whites have about black people.

Farrakhan? Is he that Arab guy that Israel assassinated?

Malcolm helped make Ali the greatest. Thanks for the compliment, but really I'm just one of those Asians that Ali said never called him negra.

Just do me a solid and don't go snitching me out to the ESB management please Mr. Abe Fox.
Translation: I'm a lying, slanderous, piece of sh*t that when called out to put up or shut up, had nothing to back up my accusation so am now going off on a rant in the hopes that no one will notice that I just got exposed as a lying, slanderous piece of sh*t.

So allow me to reiterate. Put up a shred of evidence that I have EVER snitched to ESB--you lying, slanderous piece of sh*t-- and I'll leave ESB for good. If you can't, you take a walk.
hoopsman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:11 AM   #248
hoopsman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Re-reading "Legacy of Ashes"-- Someone has to, right Wige?
Posts: 2,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
I guess then that you idiots have never heard of the Out Of Africa theory.

If human beings originated in Africa - then migrated to other continents - what do you two Geniuses think those migrating Africans would have looked like?

Lol.

It must be a really sad state of affairs over @ Stormfront if this is the best you two Einsteins can offer.

Like I said, the *original* Asian populations were Black. The same stands true for Europe...
I am not an anthropologist, so I can't say for certain where life began. But what I do know is that science is evolutionary, and there are some very credible sources that say life started in Asia and migrated to Africa.

For example, Chris Beard of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History --a place you would surely concede is a reputable source, observed: "This early colonisation of Africa by anthropoids was a pivotal event. If our ancestors had not migrated from Asia to Africa, we simply wouldn’t exist."

Just saying, brah.
hoopsman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:12 AM   #249
Mr "T"
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 576
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
I don't know. Hopkins was an absolute monster back in the early days of his IBF 160lb title reign. Guys like Kovalev weren't going rounds with the Executioner back then.




I would agree but Hopkins was definitely further gone than was Calzaghe.
I think the boxing arena has changed largely due to the Euro fighters entering the scene.
Bernard could have been KO'd by a Kovalev type fighter back then as he dismissed them too readily
They are a force
Mr "T" is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #250
SweetSciGuru
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SweetScienceVille, USA
Posts: 4,126
vCash: 500
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsman View Post
Translation: I'm a lying, slanderous, piece of sh*t that when called out to put up or shut up, had nothing to back up my accusation so am now going off on a rant in the hopes that no one will notice that I just got exposed as a lying, slanderous piece of sh*t.

So allow me to reiterate. Put up a shred of evidence that I have EVER snitched to ESB--you lying, slanderous piece of sh*t-- and I'll leave ESB for good. If you can't, you take a walk.
LOL. We don't snitch where I come from, and we don't cuss and spit when we been exposed.
Be a man for once and fess up.
Everyone can tell who and what you are by the way you talk/write, Mr. Judah Benjamin.

You are right about not being an anthropologist.
LOL, you can't even site a credible source for your nonsensical Out Of Asia theory.
I can tell you Mr. Benjamin. I Asian schools, we were taught that Life began in Africa, that Africans migrated to Asia, and Asians are derived primarily from Khoisan South Africans.
SweetSciGuru is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #251
hoopsman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Re-reading "Legacy of Ashes"-- Someone has to, right Wige?
Posts: 2,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSciGuru View Post
LOL. We don't snitch where I come from, and we don't cuss and spit when we been exposed.
Be a man for once and fess up.
Everyone can tell who and what you are by the way you talk/write, Mr. Judah Benjamin.

You are right about not being an anthropologist.
LOL, you can't even site a credible source for your nonsensical Out Of Asia theory.
I can tell you Mr. Benjamin. I Asian schools, we were taught that Life began in Africa, that Africans migrated to Asia, and Asians are derived primarily from Khoisan South Africans.
Not familiar with the phrase put up or shut up, eh??

So let me say it little slower this time (Lord knows you're a little slow on the uptake)--provide a shred of evidence that I ever snitched on ANY poster here at ESB and I'll quit the site. If you can't, you walk.

Capiche?

I provided a more than credible source, unless of course you don't consider someone who works at the CARNEGIE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY credible.

Yeah, everyone can tell who I am and more importantly, everyone can tell that you are indeed a lying, slanderous, piece of sh*t. It's obvious you can't put up, so do yourself a favor and shut up.

And by the way, I am not Jewish-- you paranoid, anti-Semitic, freak.

Have a nice day.
hoopsman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:37 PM   #252
SweetSciGuru
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SweetScienceVille, USA
Posts: 4,126
vCash: 500
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsman View Post
Not familiar with the phrase put up or shut up, eh??

So let me say it little slower this time (Lord knows you're a little slow on the uptake)--provide a shred of evidence that I ever snitched on ANY poster here at ESB and I'll quit the site. If you can't, you walk.

Capiche?

I provided a more than credible source, unless of course you don't consider someone who works at the CARNEGIE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY credible.

Yeah, everyone can tell who I am and more importantly, everyone can tell that you are indeed a lying, slanderous, piece of sh*t. It's obvious you can't put up, so do yourself a favor and shut up.

And by the way, I am not Jewish-- you paranoid, anti-Semitic, freak.

Have a nice day.
Alright Rev. (Rat) Al, don't get upset.
Your knowledge of Semites is as weak as your knowledge of Human evolution.
I'm going to end this exchange here before you do what you always do and whine to the management how unfair life is for a wire wearing snitch.
SweetSciGuru is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:48 AM   #253
The Mongoose
THROW SOME THUNDAAAH!!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 8,535
vCash: 258
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
I've already answered the question many times. Not my fault that you can't read...
It looks like its never going to be answered.

Farewell, Mr. Don't Know Shit About Boxing. You were fool to bet on Bradley just because he was black.
The Mongoose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:49 AM   #254
jas
★ Lucas - True Warrior ★
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,805
vCash: 112
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

If bhop fails at least he went out fighting the best and tryin
jas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #255
The Mongoose
THROW SOME THUNDAAAH!!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 8,535
vCash: 258
Default Re: Hopkins on Kovalev & Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
It must kill YOU to know that the English language ultimately traces it's roots back to Africa - as do ALL Europeans.

Lol..
You have been wrong about everything and Saturday proves this. I took your heart and scalp, you are DONE! Like you wished Pac was done you racist piece of garbage.
The Mongoose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013