Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 04-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #46
rjjftw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tim Bradley pondered suicide post-Manny Pacquiao..

Just goes to show, being ballsy and having heart and grits in the ring doesnt translate to strong mental ability.
rjjftw is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #47
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareofDawg View Post
He's a husband and a father, who does what he loves to do for a living and makes very good money. And he pondered suicide. Suicide, as in killing himself and leaving his wife and kid alone Because the public and media was honest with him about what happened in the Pac fight

And you don't think that shows mental weakness???? Dude, just knock it off. seriously.

And waking up at 4am to jog is no harder than what most parents and people do every day when they wake up at 5am/4am to go work a job they hate, to make miserable money, to support their families.

Your post = very ignorant.
Leonit is a slurper of Bradley.

You pay me a fraction of what Bradley gets, and I will get up at 4 in the morning to run. Hell, use to get up at 5 in the morning for basic training, so I don't wanna hear Leonit's stupid analogy bullshit.
vargasfan1985 is online now  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 02:14 PM   #48
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
I love how all the keyboard warriors are calling Bradley a *****, and telling him to suck it up. I have no doubt that you losers would also consider suicide if you were in Bradley's position.
If I was a world champion boxer and got a controversial win over one of the greatest fighters of our era, making millions in the process? Yeah, I'd definitely kill myself!!!
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #49
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
I love how all the keyboard warriors are calling Bradley a *****, and telling him to suck it up. I have no doubt that you losers would also consider suicide if you were in Bradley's position.
Most athletes garner some type of hate and they don't cry about it.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #50
Lopetego
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 460

Contemplating suicide out of depression is one thing.
Crying about it to the media seeking for attention is another

any man can contemplate suicide depending on circumstances but only drama queens/ attention whores looking for sympathy do the latter

but dont worry about Timmy, this kind of sissies never back up their suicide threats with actions anyway
Lopetego is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 02:22 PM   #51
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopetego View Post

any man can contemplate suicide depending on circumstances but only drama queens/ attention whores looking for sympathy do the latter

but dont worry about Timmy, this kind of sissies never back up their suicide threats with actions anyway
100000% agree. Tim is crying like a baby here and to defend it is sad and petty.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #52
eltirado
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjftw View Post
Just goes to show, being ballsy and having heart and grits in the ring doesnt translate to strong mental ability.
Coming from a double digit IQ...death fearing slave/peasant your genes are screaming

Mental capability is to make rational decisions, go through suicide and you have a list of elites...the best living ratio is expressed best amongst poultry, cows & the death fearing 99% of humans

If Bradley made that big decision, he seals an ATG spot above Pacman and JMM on all ATG lists

Of course a loser like you rather keep on living..getting their brains scrambled in obscure venues...way past his best fast twitch days

Timothy Bradley is safely mentally stronger than anybody in your family tree
eltirado is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #53
eltirado
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopetego View Post

More than likely...Bob Arum warned Bradley to not die until the PPV sales are in...he possibly whispered something like: I will do unthinkable things to your family and loved ones if you die before my PPV sales are in...Bradley knows its serious cause he smelled death and felt it in Arum smile as he put his creamy palms on Bradley face
eltirado is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #54
Boxmaster
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Timmy you shouldn't be so weak minded my friend....
He was being psychologically trolled into thinking about suicide by so called fans sending him death threats and telling him he lost the biggest fight of his career against the P4P #1.

The fact that he did not commit suicide means he's strong.
Boxmaster is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #55
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxmaster View Post
He was being psychologically trolled into thinking about suicide by so called fans sending him death threats and telling him he lost the biggest fight of his career against the P4P #1.

The fact that he did not commit suicide means he's strong.
Nope.

If he was strong he'd disregard moron fans calling for him to hurt himself. He's weak mentally and it will show tomorrow night.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #56
HeavyweightCP
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargasfan1985 View Post
Nope.

If he was strong he'd disregard moron fans calling for him to hurt himself. He's weak mentally and it will show tomorrow night.
Pac is going to break his Will
HeavyweightCP is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 04:50 PM   #57
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyweightCP View Post
Pac is going to break his Will
He has no will to break.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #58
attaboi
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareofDawg View Post
I'm a fag? So now something I post on here about boxing, has something to do with my ***ual orientation. You are making loads of sense

I'm not even a Pac fan you ****ing moron. But if what the media was saying was driving poor Timmy into such a deep depression, maybe if he actually faced the situation like a man and admitted what 100% of the rest of the world saw, and that's that he didn't win the fight, it would've been a weight off his shoulders, and he could've just moved on. Instead of thinking about killing himself
Stop denying it you're a pac fan. Why should Tim admit to something that was out of his own doing. He went into the ring did his job and the judges were left to make the right decision. Tim didn't put a gun to their head and made them give him the win. Please tell us, have you ever heard a fighter admit to receiving a gift decision before? When majority of fans felt Pacquio received a gift decision against Juan Manuel Marquez did pac come out and admit that he received a gift decision. Did Holyfield admit to losing to Lewis. Did Trinidad admit to losing to Oscar? Did Oscar admit to losing to Felix Sturm? You still don't understand what a ****ing emotional retard you are. Instead of blaming the judges, you spend your energy being angry at Tim for not admitting to something that most fighter will not do. Again Pac is like a God to you fools. He's not the only fighter that's been robbed. In fact he's been a recipient of some gift decisions. Drink some liquor and chill out fool.
attaboi is online now  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #59
Lady Girl
Lebron Signs With Cavs!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjftw View Post
exactly. look at floyd. if he thinks you will give him a hard time, he wont fight you
Lady Girl is offline  Top
Old 04-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #60
eltirado
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargasfan1985 View Post
Nope.

If Bradley does that, he is eternally on top of Pacman & JMM...his enemies will glee if he lose...even if gets robbed

Great men always capture our imagination ... Bradley can defeat his enemies without walking into the ring...he does it...he gets a guarantee movie, book deal & a 100% guarantee to be ranked ATG on top of Pacman and JMM... his enemies age slowly hearing about ATG on a regular basis as the man who beatdown their idols
eltirado is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum