Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #31
GABBY
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: liverpool. uk
Posts: 356
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuey
there will be loads of photos and i will do a bit of video too


Kareoke
GABBY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #32
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABBY
middle, but still not a good seat
As long as you got to see the fight. I mean I went to JC V lacy in manchester and I was up in the gods, but for hatton and KT I was near ringside.
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #33
wayne3280
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Swansea, Wales
Posts: 407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john b
Must admit swansea are up their as well especially this season at boundary park smashin up the place just because you got beat.
I'm not a football man myself. I'm a very respectable rugby bloke. Glad they changed the Swans-Millwall game to tonight tho. Maybe Millwall fans will be in a better mood after tonight's win anyway!
wayne3280 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #34
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the sham
Posts: 1,795
vCash: 622
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABBY
Kareoke




possibly a dance off with the welsh
stuey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #35
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne3280
I'm not a football man myself. I'm a very respectable rugby bloke. Glad they changed the Swans-Millwall game to tonight tho. Maybe Millwall fans will be in a better mood after tonight's win anyway!
Oh they changed it to tonight then well thats the best idea all round. They won't be in a better mood because swansea are too good for that league.
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #36
wayne3280
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Swansea, Wales
Posts: 407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john b
Oh they changed it to tonight then well thats the best idea all round. They won't be in a better mood because swansea are too good for that league.
Millwall won 2-1. I'll stick to chanting "Enzo!" regardless!

Never been to the O2, think we've got 60 tickets...anyone got an idea what the seats are like?
wayne3280 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #37
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne3280
Millwall won 2-1. I'll stick to chanting "Enzo!" regardless!

Never been to the O2, think we've got 60 tickets...anyone got an idea what the seats are like?
never who would have thought it? Oh nothing wrong with chanting his name it might distract him though and he gets koed
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #38
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the sham
Posts: 1,795
vCash: 622
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne3280
Millwall won 2-1. I'll stick to chanting "Enzo!" regardless!

Never been to the O2, think we've got 60 tickets...anyone got an idea what the seats are like?

next to an old geezer with a beard and a bunch of people with nosebleeds...
stuey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #39
wayne3280
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Swansea, Wales
Posts: 407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuey
next to an old geezer with a beard and a bunch of people with nosebleeds...
I'll not shave then. Ta.
wayne3280 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #40
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the sham
Posts: 1,795
vCash: 622
Default Re: Post fight travel...

this is from about halfway

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
stuey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #41
GABBY
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: liverpool. uk
Posts: 356
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john b
As long as you got to see the fight. I mean I went to JC V lacy in manchester and I was up in the gods, but for hatton and KT I was near ringside.

I was at those also, not bad seats there , and a great atmosphere


also saw hatton v maussa and had good seats .
GABBY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #42
GABBY
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: liverpool. uk
Posts: 356
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuey
this is from about halfway

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

whoooo night guys see you all tomorrow
GABBY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #43
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABBY
I was at those also, not bad seats there , and a great atmosphere


also saw hatton v maussa and had good seats .
Me too. The Only seats I have been disappointed where the hatton v collazo fight but mayweather and Castillo where great seats.
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #44
wayne3280
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Swansea, Wales
Posts: 407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuey
this is from about halfway

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Cheers. Seats look pretty steep. Doesn't look as bad as I thought.
wayne3280 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #45
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: Post fight travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne3280
Cheers. Seats look pretty steep. Doesn't look as bad as I thought.
Yeah especially after a few beers.
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013