Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,459
vCash: 1000
Default Official Haye will not make the weight

David Haye has just released this statement:

"I'm very sorry to announce that Haye-Macca will not be for the undisputed cruiserweight title as I have realised that I will be unable to make the Cruiserweight limit.

I have done everything correct in preperation for this bout but for the last week or so i've been unable to shift the final few pounds- I've spoke to my dietition and he's confirmed that the failiure to shift the final few pounds is due to RobPalmer swinging from my nuts and refusing to let go.

So far in the last week he has created 13 threads about me and I'm very disappointed with the content as they could quite simply been discussed in any one of the existing Haye-macca threads".

Rob Palmer was unavailable for comment.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
dwilson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas
David Haye has just released this statement:

"I'm very sorry to announce that Haye-Macca will not be for the undisputed cruiserweight title as I have realised that I will be unable to make the Cruiserweight limit.

I have done everything correct in preperation for this bout but for the last week or so i've been unable to shift the final few pounds- I've spoke to my dietition and he's confirmed that the failiure to shift the final few pounds is due to RobPalmer swinging from my nuts and refusing to let go.

So far in the last week he has created 13 threads about me and I'm very disappointed with the content as they could quite simply been discussed in any one of the existing Haye-macca threads".

Rob Palmer was unavailable for comment.



First he scares Hatton into not fighting Witter and now this...

Robpalmer you've alot to pay for...
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the sham
Posts: 1,795
vCash: 622
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight



i thought that was ****ing true to start with
stuey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,459
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilson


First he scares Hatton into not fighting Witter and now this...

Robpalmer you've alot to pay for...
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North London
Posts: 14,183
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Oh Jeff your gonna wish daddy had a sneaky bash the night you were concieved by the time I finish with you. All my Haye thread making capabilaties are gonna go into getting you back.

Sorry guys but I am not working anymore and get bloody bored as all my mates work and my girlfriend lives in France!
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #6
Beatboxer
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 1,470
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

****ing hell you almost had me there!

My anticipation for this one has been steadily building as well!
Beatboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,459
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135
Oh Jeff your gonna wish daddy had a sneaky bash the night you were concieved by the time I finish with you. All my Haye thread making capabilaties are gonna go into getting you back.

Sorry guys but I am not working anymore and get bloody bored as all my mates work and my girlfriend lives in France!
lol ... Its on!
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:53 PM   #8
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
Posts: 9,611
vCash: 1088
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

The fight's definately on.

Frank ****** has just announced the start time has been changed to 11 Saturday morning though.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The fifth option
Posts: 1,696
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbler
The fight's definately on.

Frank ****** has just announced the start time has been changed to 11 Saturday morning though.
Yeah right.
LiamE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Come On haye!
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #11
Benjiabc
The Nottingham Hitman
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nottingham England!
Posts: 2,056
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas
David Haye has just released this statement:

"I'm very sorry to announce that Haye-Macca will not be for the undisputed cruiserweight title as I have realised that I will be unable to make the Cruiserweight limit.

I have done everything correct in preperation for this bout but for the last week or so i've been unable to shift the final few pounds- I've spoke to my dietition and he's confirmed that the failiure to shift the final few pounds is due to RobPalmer swinging from my nuts and refusing to let go.

So far in the last week he has created 13 threads about me and I'm very disappointed with the content as they could quite simply been discussed in any one of the existing Haye-macca threads".

Rob Palmer was unavailable for comment.

funniest post i read this year mate
Benjiabc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #12
doggyland
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London
Posts: 343
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Do not tempt fate please
doggyland is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #13
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,227
vCash: 576
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight



This thread just made my day. The image of Haye trying to get down to 50 lbs to deal with the extra weight caused by robpalmer is classic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135
Oh Jeff your gonna wish daddy had a sneaky bash the night you were concieved by the time I finish with you. All my Haye thread making capabilaties are gonna go into getting you back.

Sorry guys but I am not working anymore and get bloody bored as all my mates work and my girlfriend lives in France!
Hey, if you're going to swing from nuts, it might as well be the nuts of the most entertaining boxer in Britain.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:02 AM   #14
Govanmauler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 3,397
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

ha ha ha ha ha quality work Jeff , whole office just looked over wondering why I'm pishing myself

Best post !
Govanmauler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 AM   #15
GABBY
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: liverpool. uk
Posts: 356
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Haye will not make the weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas

Blimey Jeff i nearly had a heart attack then
GABBY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013