boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
kev boy 1
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
vCash: 1000
Default Gomez still fights on the 29th

michael gomez comes back from his defeat from carl johannson for the british title when he fights on the willie limond v wartin watson undercard at the S.E.C.C in Glasgow. willies been sparring with michael and after lee mcallister pulled out against gomez it seems only right not to waste all that training and stll go ahead on the 29th
kev boy 1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 06:10 AM   #2
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev boy 1
michael gomez comes back from his defeat from carl johannson for the british title when he fights on the willie limond v wartin watson undercard at the S.E.C.C in Glasgow. willies been sparring with michael and after lee mcallister pulled out against gomez it seems only right not to waste all that training and stll go ahead on the 29th
cheers for the info kev, Im sure the incluson of Gomez on the card will lead to more bums on seats thats for sure. Love him or loathe him, hes certainly a controversial character. Shame Willie wasnt fighting Gomez instead of Watson!
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
kev boy 1
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
cheers for the info kev, Im sure the incluson of Gomez on the card will lead to more bums on seats thats for sure. Love him or loathe him, hes certainly a controversial character. Shame Willie wasnt fighting Gomez instead of Watson!
no probs dunky always good to have some1 like gomez on the bill you never no whats gona happen next with him although i do think willie v watson could turn into a *******!
kev boy 1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev boy 1
no probs dunky always good to have some1 like gomez on the bill you never no whats gona happen next with him although i do think willie v watson could turn into a *******!
Limond v Watson will be a good 'un no doubt, only reason I was saying I would have liked it if Willie fought Gomez is cos Im sure Willie would have beaten him!
I know it wont happen now as yer bruv & Gomez are good mates, but I was just thinking out loud
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:24 AM   #5
9Ball
Smeghead
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Leeds
Posts: 1,450
vCash: 1041
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

So does anyone know who Gomez is fighting on 29th?
Boxrec is still showing Mcallister as his oppo...

Cheers

9Ball is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:27 AM   #6
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Ball
So does anyone know who Gomez is fighting on 29th?
Boxrec is still showing Mcallister as his oppo...

Cheers

all I know is that its definitely not McAllister Gomez will be fighting, sadly enough. I was looking forward to that one too.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:39 AM   #7
boxing fan
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

i hear it different lee mcallister says gomez pulled out
boxing fan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
kev boy 1
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing fan
i hear it different lee mcallister says gomez pulled out
ano m8 gomez said mccallister pulled out cos he coudnt make the weight and is now fighting for wbu l/welter i think. gomez is fighting a 6-8 rounder on the 29th
kev boy 1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #9
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,830
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Kev Boy 1 - hope preparation for Willie's fight with Watson is going well.

Will be supporting him 100%.
elle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #10
boxing fan
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

good to see gomez fighting again ,hes an entertainer
boxing fan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #11
friedsock
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 35
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

Has gomez signed with braveheart?
friedsock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #12
The Lads
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 821
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gomez still fights on the 29th

no - stilla a VIP fighter
The Lads is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015