Old 03-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #31
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: couple of pics from the 02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utter1
An interesting note.....my mate went to get an autography with joe Calzaghe...as he was leaving (after enzo go ko'd)...anyhowJoe pushed my mate away then his two minders came got in the way.....not great for joe now is it....wonder if he would touched my mate if he had blonde hair and big tits!
What - you wonder if Joe would have touched your friend if they were a Shemale.... I don't reckon Joes into that mate- Bit sick save that stuff for the lounge.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #32
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Having seen the look on JCs face after Enzo got flattened I wouldn't have bothered asking for an autograph. Big tits or no big tits.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #33
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Did Stuey ask for your picture Jeffro?
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #34
Utter1
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

hahah yeah i remember telling him he dosent look to happy.....but my mate was insistent........i dont reckon joe is into shemales myself.....what i meant was i wonder if a hot blonde would have been asualted by mr joe calzaghe.....hmmmmmm i doubt it.

Even if your mate got sparked out......you still need to show class......i mean Enzo Mac from what i remember came back in the ring and everyone clapped for him
Utter1 is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #35
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma
so what a fans a fan you should always have time for your fans.
Its 3am in the morning, your mate has just been humilated in the biggest fight of his career and some bloke comes up and want to chat and an autograph.....you've got to be realisitic in situations like that and leave the guy alone.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #36
Utter1
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

hehehe.......mate when ive boxed and saw my mates get sparked on the same show....havent been happy but then didnt go and push people around then hide behind secrurity.

Like i said......it counts as assualt if you push another person......trust me i got done on that last summer and cautioned for common assualt. Anyhow he wouldnt have done it if it was a female......stil believe he will beat Hopkins on pts by outworking him come april.

Also ........J. Calzaghe is around 6 foot even and so is Hopkins.

I thought Amir looked big for a ligh welter.

Bruno no especially tall but ****ing huge in density.

Same wit Holyfield looked 6'1 but has a huge head.

I think Haye currently is the 2nd best fighter in the world regardless of weight divisions.

He could beat Vlad but dont know weather he is able to:
Manhandle him well enough
Have the skill to avoid punches whilst coming in as Vlad is taller
Or take one of the big shots from Vlad.
Utter1 is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2008, 06:42 PM   #37
Utter1
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

double post

Last edited by Utter1; 03-18-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Utter1 is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #38
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Strikey is wearing the look of a man who wasnt too happy to be getting his picture taken! I know, cos I would be the same, especially if some guy I didnt know too well had his arm around me like we were best buddies. That does my head in.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #39
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Strikey is wearing the look of a man who wasnt too happy to be getting his picture taken! I know, cos I would be the same, especially if some guy I didnt know too well had his arm around me like we were best buddies. That does my head in.
Well I HATE having my picture taken, I photograph terribly and have always hated it since being a child.
The geezer was sound, he was Stueys mate and although I didn't know him very well we had all been out for several hours drinking and I had had a good laugh with him. I just hate posing for pics, so I always end up either pulling a stupid face or most often glaring or looking miserable which then adds to how badly the photo portrays me. It is a vicious circle.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #40
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike
Well I HATE having my picture taken, I photograph terribly and have always hated it since being a child.
The geezer was sound, he was Stueys mate and although I didn't know him very well we had all been out for several hours drinking and I had had a good laugh with him. I just hate posing for pics, so I always end up either pulling a stupid face or most often glaring or looking miserable which then adds to how badly the photo portrays me. It is a vicious circle.
Its ****in weird, when I made my post I didnt know you were around! ach dont worry Strike you look normal enough to me Any man who lets his pics get shown on ESB deserves respect.
I wasnt trying to put the mix in BTW, I didnt read the thread, I just looked at the pics so didnt know you lads had been boozing for hours beforehand.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #41
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyland
That fat bloke behind Strike spewed his ring up continuously for about one whole minute - long time to be throwing up - at the end of the big fight. They were from Leeds and knew Johannson - they were cheering for Johannsson but they said they didn't like him - he's a wierdo pisshead who was a virgin til he was 22...Then his mate just bent over and spewed like that character in Little Britain.

You take em outta Leeds....
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum