Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2014, 08:17 AM   #16
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Joejr;16439011]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post

Nah this Definetly is Paul smith lmfao

The only thing special was he had the balls to fight the number 7 in his first fight and ten go straight for a title shot, anyone could have got these fight if try belived in there enough

On the other hand Paul smith get beat up by lads not even in the top ten and fight guy probebly not ranked in the top 500 and then feels he deserves a shot
my point being, he didn't "deserve" (and i am taking the definition based on the logic used in this forum as to why Paul Smith doesn't deserve his shot) to fight for a world title in his second fight regardless of ability levels etc
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2014, 08:27 AM   #17
Joejr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,896
vCash: 462
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Paup snith;16439021]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr View Post

my point being, he didn't "deserve" (and i am taking the definition based on the logic used in this forum as to why Paul Smith doesn't deserve his shot) to fight for a world title in his second fight regardless of ability levels etc
Lomachenko was ranked 6th when he fairly for his title, smith is ranked 19th and don't you have to be in the top 15 to even be able to fight for a title lmfao

By being in the top 15 lomachenko earned his right to fight for it , smith doesn't

Loma did more in one fight than smith did in his whole career
Joejr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:28 AM   #18
moog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 725
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipChair View Post
Let's have a look at who Paul Smith has beaten since his last loss in a British and Commonwealth fight.

Tommy Tolan 4-12 record
Tony Dodson 29-7 record
Jamie Ambler 10-52 record
David Sarabia is 7-3 record

His best win is Tony Dodson, a Brit level operator at best, please make a case for Paul Smith deserving a world title fight on the back of this ?

Lomachenko has nothing to do with this this is Paul Smith so stop trying to deflect and make your case.
The BBofC have not let him defend his British title in over 1 year
moog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:29 AM   #19
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Joejr;16439040]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post

Lomachenko was ranked 6th when he fairly for his title, smith is ranked 19th and don't you have to be in the top 15 to even be able to fight for a title lmfao

By being in the top 15 lomachenko earned his right to fight for it , smith doesn't

Loma did more in one fight than smith did in his whole career
I can't argue with stupid, so i think i'll leave it there.
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:30 AM   #20
Joejr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,896
vCash: 462
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Paup snith;16439045]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr View Post

I can't argue with stupid, so i think i'll leave it there.
I know your Paul smith your retarded, you should go down to the special needs school near you and argue with them, at least then you might not look too bad
Joejr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #21
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Joejr;16439048]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post

I know your (should be you're) Paul smith your (should be you're) retarded, you should go down to the special needs school near you and argue with them, at least then you might not look too bad
As opposed to providing you with a valid point based on the logic used on this forum as to why someone should or shouldn't be entitled to a world title shot i.e. Smith, basically because no one likes him and that he's fought no-one blah blah blah, and then me providing an alternaitve argument saying that really Lomachenko had done absolutely nothing to merit a world title shot in his second fight.

There's holes in your argument. Don't worry, you can't win them all.
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:41 AM   #22
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Joejr;16439048]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post

I know your Paul smith your retarded, you should go down to the special needs school near you and argue with them, at least then you might not look too bad
Quite ironic that you are telling me to go to the special school when your own replies are littered with mistakes and poor grammar.
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:42 AM   #23
Joejr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,896
vCash: 462
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Paup snith;16439067]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr View Post

Quite ironic that you are telling me to go to the special school when your own replies are littered with mistakes and poor grammar.
Punctuation is the crutch of the retarded Paul, you just proved that there lmfao

I see you argue like you fight and commentate ,badly
Joejr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #24
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Joejr;16439070]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post

Punctuation is the crutch of the retarded Paul, you just proved that there lmfao

I see you argue like you fight and commentate ,badly
I think you've lost the plot there, you're making no sense.

I know you'd like me to be Paul but i'm not.

Anyway, when you realised that you were talking shite and i actually had a point you reverted to playground tactics. Congratulations on that.

Like i said before, you can't win them all.
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #25
Joejr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,896
vCash: 462
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Paup snith;16439106]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr View Post

I think you've lost the plot there, you're making no sense.

I know you'd like me to be Paul but i'm not.

Anyway, when you realised that you were talking shite and i actually had a point you reverted to playground tactics. Congratulations on that.

Like i said before, you can't win them all.
I was never talking shit and you were the first one to stop talking about the argument and call what i said stupid, read up through the posts Paul's lover.

Smith doesn't deserve the shot simple as and to compare it to how lomachenko got his shot is foolish as he was ranked in the top 6 by the wbo and anyone ranked in the top 15 is eligible to box for the title

Smith is ranked 19 and therefore shouldn't be eligible to box for the title on top of not deserving it
Joejr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #26
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

[quote=Joejr;16439118]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paup snith View Post

I was never talking shit and you were the first one to stop talking about the argument and call what i said stupid, read up through the posts Paul's lover.

Smith doesn't deserve the shot simple as and to compare it to how lomachenko got his shot is foolish as he was ranked in the top 6 by the wbo and anyone ranked in the top 15 is eligible to box for the title

Smith is ranked 19 and therefore shouldn't be eligible to box for the title on top of not deserving it
:****off it's like pulling ****ing teeth. Ranked 19th in which organisation.....the WBC, but he is ranked 3rd in the WBO so entitled to his shot i'd say based on your argument of Lomachenko being ranked 6th in the WBO. Check your facts.
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #27
S_o_F
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 577
vCash: 520
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

Being fair Paul, Lomachenko is an amatuer all time great. Where as your best win in your last 6 fights is a weight drained shot to sh|t Dodson.

Not saying you haven't worked hard to get where you are, but you know heart of hearts that did you **** deserve to get this shot. I hoped you have thanked (the promoter that cant be named) for his WBO contributions and your bizzare lofty ranking.
S_o_F is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #28
S_o_F
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 577
vCash: 520
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

Your ranked 5th BTW Paup
S_o_F is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:27 AM   #29
Joejr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,896
vCash: 462
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_o_F View Post
Your ranked 5th BTW Paup
Paul is so punch drunk at this stage he doesn't even remember which ranking h bought lmfao
Joejr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:27 AM   #30
Paup snith
P4P most avoided champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dark side of the moon
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Default Re: WBC Super Middle Weight Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_o_F View Post
Being fair Paul, Lomachenko is an amatuer all time great. Where as your best win in your last 6 fights is a weight drained shot to sh|t Dodson.

Not saying you haven't worked hard to get where you are, but you know heart of hearts that did you **** deserve to get this shot. I hoped you have thanked (the promoter that cant be named) for his WBO contributions and your bizzare lofty ranking.
We've seen on a regular basis how top amateur form does not always translate to professional success, so providing anyone with an immediate platform to a world title regardless of their skill set in the amateurs, is risky business and kind of a slap in the face to countless boxers who fight eliminators, or have 20-40 fight careers before getting their chance.

I can see this becoming a running joke, but i'm not Paul! Did not realise he'd dropped to 5th BTW, but according to joejnr, this would still make Paul ok for his title shot.
Paup snith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013