Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 06:16 AM   #31
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337
Default Re: Who gave Carlos Monzon his closest or toughest fight?

Jones was mentioned? PP to arrive in ... 3 ... 2 ....1

I think Valdez was hardest for him, he was past his best and Valdez was the best fighter he faced. Still managed to win rather comfortably though. him and Marciano are really amazing in this that you need to point out to wins to critizise them.
bodhi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #32
Senor Pepe'
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Tito Lecture was most nervous when Carlos fought Rodrigo Valdez the 'first time'.

As Carlos was showing significant signs of slowing down.
Senor Pepe' is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #33
recycling
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red cobra View Post
You're just a disgusting little "journeyman" after all. What did they leave the gate open from the general forum?
What fighters are you big on and passionate about? The same thing could be said about you, little man.
I browse different forums. I hope that explains why I'm here. Although I can't be sure since only an idiot would ask that. Oh and you love a convicted women murderer who's dead now. I only hope there's hope for you yet. No. There's no hope for you
recycling is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #34
kingfisher3
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycling View Post
I browse different forums. I hope that explains why I'm here. Although I can't be sure since only an idiot would ask that. Oh and you love a convicted women murderer who's dead now. I only hope there's hope for you yet. No. There's no hope for you
he also clearly states he was a bad guy, if you cant differentiate between boxing and the rest of life then obviously you will not like monzon
kingfisher3 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #35
Curtis Lowe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
Wow, you really bring a much more varied, evolved brand of ignorance and stupidity to this forum. And that's something special considering all the retards milling about, but you're one of the more idiotic, drooling spastics I've come across.

Boxing is a sport, in which there are bad people who often do bad things. Are we supposed to just never, ever talk about them? Shut them away, even if they're one of the greatest fighters to grace the sport?

Or should we ****ing talk about them? Get a grip, you tit.
Thanks for the post. Someone needed to say it. I am always amazed at these PC pussies that I find on a boxing site, of all places.
Curtis Lowe is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #36
Aaron Contreras
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Sports allegorized to music -- in that each respective arts' greatness is not created within a vacuum, rather, its a reflection of its following and surrounding society and culture.

What makes both so unadulteratedly wonderful is that you can follow and be a raging fanatic of whoever you'd like -- regardless of their personality or characteristics, or anyone else's opinion.
Aaron Contreras is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #37
LittleRed
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 475

Quote:
You know if you want to protest the discussion of Carlos Monzon i'm sure we could all hear you a little better if you if you would remove your head from your ass.
LittleRed is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #38
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
Yes. I'll always be a fan of Carlos Monzon, because he's an awesome fighter. I don't advocate the murdering of his wife FFS by being a fan of his boxing career, and I'm fairly sure that red cobra doesn't either.
Right orriray59.. Monzon was a despicable bully out of the ring, and to kill and abuse his women the way he did was disgusting, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his stature in boxing history. I think we'd have to question the out of the ring morals of about 95% of the fighters we're fans of, from SRR, Tyson, Liston and scores of others. The pc/sand in the vagina sensibilities of this recycled idiot makes him totally out of place in a boxing forum.
red cobra is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #39
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRed View Post
You know if you want to protest the discussion of Carlos Monzon i'm sure we could all hear you a little better if you if you would remove your head from your ass.
Exactly.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #40
Bummy Davis
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Red cobra I bet has dreams fornicating with monzon. Tell us how it was, better yet dont just tell bummy. We all don't romanticize women murderers
I guess we offended you because of your relationship with Emile Griffith....Monzon was a great fighter, and that is what we are talking about, inside the ring not outside...Griffith was known for liking young boys like yourself but we really mostly talk about his ring craft while you dream of fondling with Emile
Bummy Davis is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #41
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummy Davis View Post
I guess we offended you because of your relationship with Emile Griffith....Monzon was a great fighter, and that is what we are talking about, inside the ring not outside...Griffith was known for liking young boys like yourself but we really mostly talk about his ring craft while you dream of fondling with Emile
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #42
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Sonny Liston did bad things, so did Mike Tyson,...he even robbed little old ladies of their purses...Jake LaMotta struck his wife more than once, hell, SRR even made his pregnant wife into a punching bag, but guess what, we all don't talk about that stuff, that out of the ring behavior. We're here to talk about their greatness in the ring, that's all. Hell, nobody's perfect after all.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #43
recycling
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummy Davis View Post
Lol really how childish are you? When did i talk ever talk about Emile?
Your desperate attempts to hate on a random fighter to just to get back at me. Lmao. And I can only assume a monzon fan like yourself should be at least in his 40s. Are you still waitin on that story from red cobra? I bet you wish your the one who monzon threw off the balcony just so you can spend a little time with yur idol. Grow up please! Only desperate kids post's a post like yours.
recycling is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #44
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Lol really how childish are you? When did i talk ever talk about Emile?
Your desperate attempts to hate on a random fighter to just to get back at me. Lmao. And I can only assume a monzon fan like yourself should be at least in his 40s. Are you still waitin on that story from red cobra? I bet you wish your the one who monzon threw off the balcony just so you can spend a little time with yur idol. Grow up please! Only desperate kids post's a post like yours.
Go away little troll!!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #45
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Hey recycling, did you know that SRR beat his pregnant wife? We shouldn't discuss Robinson now? Or is beating your pregnant wife ok with you? Not that you would have a pregnant wife yourself, you little troll.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum