Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2008, 05:42 AM   #31
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz


The site didnt crash it was taken down.

Dude i was here the day the site came back. 19-7-2004.

I'm member 34.

You did'nt join up until over a month later.

You sure that you were even here when the site went down?

Were you here when ESB was truly in its prime?

I go back to the secondsout.com forum day's. when secondsout.com forums closed down we all came to British ESB and the site exploded into life like never before. ESB was dead when we came here from seconds.out. We made the OG British ESB what it was!

You say you had 8k post when the site went down but why did it take you so long to join back up again in 2004?

Surely someone with 8k post would have joined back up on the 19th July?

I'm proper old school when it comes to ESB!
Listen mate, all I know is I was just short of 10000 posts when the place crashed. & it broke my ****in heart. You say I joined up a month later than you, but look at my posts. almost 100 to your one post. & you call me a fake?
That hurts. & I am not kidding.
There was more than one crash here, & maybe thats where the confusion comes in. All I know is I have been here for long time.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:07 AM   #32
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,218
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Listen mate, all I know is I was just short of 10000 posts when the place crashed. & it broke my ****in heart. You say I joined up a month later than you, but look at my posts. almost 100 to your one post. & you call me a fake?
That hurts. & I am not kidding.
There was more than one crash here, & maybe thats where the confusion comes in. All I know is I have been here for long time.
There is no confusion mate.

The secondsout.com crew came to British ESB and made it what it was. I was part of that crew.

Those were the glory days and Britsh ESB has never been the same since.

There was only one crash that resulted in everyone having to sign up again and starting from scratch with a fresh post count. The other crashes did'nt affect post counts at all.

I remember it well because it broke all of our hearts.

When the site came back the Britsh forum was scrapped for a long time as you know, so we had to find new homes.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:28 AM   #33
themacallan
Chin Chin
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Slurpacockski is SERBIAN GRASS
Posts: 282
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

squishybaws is right here dunky. He's been here same time as me 2002.

FW had the site closed because TCW called him a wanker or something or so the story goes. THe british forum had loads of posters who went to doghouse and brought that place down too.
themacallan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:36 AM   #34
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz
Dunky just called me a Newb.

Now that's fightin talk!

I'm older than Scurla!
I been around here longer than you pug!
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #35
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz


The site didnt crash it was taken down.

Dude i was here the day the site came back. 19-7-2004.

I'm member 34.

You did'nt join up until over a month later.

You sure that you were even here when the site went down?

Were you here when ESB was truly in its prime?

I go back to the secondsout.com forum day's. when secondsout.com forums closed down we all came to British ESB and the site exploded into life like never before. ESB was dead when we came here from seconds.out. We made the OG British ESB what it was!

You say you had 8k post when the site went down but why did it take you so long to join back up again in 2004?

Surely someone with 8k post would have joined back up on the 19th July?

I'm proper old school when it comes to ESB!
Let him know the truth Tuffy! Shame DGPorshe got banished back to Boxrec.Theres hardly anyone left here from secondsout let alone the old brit forum.I think its only myself you and Strike.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:39 AM   #36
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themacallan
squishybaws is right here dunky. He's been here same time as me 2002.

FW had the site closed because TCW called him a wanker or something or so the story goes. THe british forum had loads of posters who went to doghouse and brought that place down too.
I dont remember you.

When ESB got taken down everyone flocked to Doghouse.But that cunt Spud to true form carried his rep everywhere and simply made everything he touched a wasteland.The guy was a cretin on a powertrip.He ****ed up secondsout, the old ESB brit forum, and Doghouse.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:40 AM   #37
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 4,066
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themacallan
squishybaws is right here dunky. He's been here same time as me 2002.

FW had the site closed because TCW called him a wanker or something or so the story goes. THe british forum had loads of posters who went to doghouse and brought that place down too.
No I compared him and his company to a certain germany leader and his party, I'm sorry i did take and it was silly and I was banned for over 6 months.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:42 AM   #38
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W
No I compared him and his company to a certain germany leader and his party, I'm sorry i did take and it was silly and I was banned for over 6 months.
Thats because Spud was the mod.He threatened to ban me many a time and i ran in with him rountinely. His lacky Lightsoot seemed to be ok though.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:42 AM   #39
themacallan
Chin Chin
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Slurpacockski is SERBIAN GRASS
Posts: 282
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
I dont remember you.

When ESB got taken down everyone flocked to Doghouse.But that cunt Spud to true form carried his rep everywhere and simply made everything he touched a wasteland.The guy was a cretin on a powertrip.He ****ed up secondsout, the old ESB brit forum, and Doghouse.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
themacallan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:11 AM   #40
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,218
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
I been around here longer than you pug!
You have now ya big git.

When you gonna get rid of that pic and post an updated one?

I bet you look like Toney now, eh?

By the way Sean is probably the oldest member here. I remember him and about 3 other Brits who welcomed us here when we all came from Secondsout. Man the place was dead but we soon packed it out and wound up Sports Network rotten.

Man those were the golden days of British ESB.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #41
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,218
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themacallan
squishybaws is right here dunky. He's been here same time as me 2002.

FW had the site closed because TCW called him a wanker or something or so the story goes. THe british forum had loads of posters who went to doghouse and brought that place down too.


I'm still at Doghouse.

Most posters left with Spud to boxingtalk but i've never signed up.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:18 AM   #42
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Listen mate, all I know is I was just short of 10000 posts when the place crashed. & it broke my ****in heart. You say I joined up a month later than you, but look at my posts. almost 100 to your one post. & you call me a fake?
That hurts. & I am not kidding.
There was more than one crash here, & maybe thats where the confusion comes in. All I know is I have been here for long time.
It really pissed me off the last time this placed went down (server move IIRC) and I only lost around 2500 posts. I knew it shouldn't really matter and I felt a bit childish but I couldn't help it!! It took me around 6 months before I could be arsed to join up again.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #43
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Let him know the truth Tuffy! Shame DGPorshe got banished back to Boxrec.Theres hardly anyone left here from secondsout let alone the old brit forum.I think its only myself you and Strike.
You can't seriously have liked how this board had gone last month when that clown was on here?

BTW I had a account on SecondsOut but only made a few posts. I just wasn't into forums in general at the time.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:28 AM   #44
Jack Dempsey
Legend
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The sooner the safer
Posts: 3,613
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

DGPorsche has gone again?
Jack Dempsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:31 AM   #45
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers looking on internet before fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz
You have now ya big git.

When you gonna get rid of that pic and post an updated one?

I bet you look like Toney now, eh?

By the way Sean is probably the oldest member here. I remember him and about 3 other Brits who welcomed us here when we all came from Secondsout. Man the place was dead but we soon packed it out and wound up Sports Network rotten.

Man those were the golden days of British ESB.
Tis true i do require a new avatar. I think you may be right about Sean.Im pretty sure Farmy was also one of the older founder members too along with Blackdeath.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013